PDA

View Full Version : God that JP Losman really sucks

BillsFever21
11-13-2005, 02:06 PM
Yadda, yadda, yadda.

BillsFever21
11-13-2005, 02:14 PM
JP has as many passes over 20 yards in 1.5 quarters as Holcomb did in all four of his starts.

It's amazing what Lee Evans can do with a QB who can get it down the field.

TacklingDummy
11-13-2005, 02:19 PM
It's amazing what Lee Evans can do with a QB who can get it down the field.

Where was he the first 4 games then?:funny:

Its amazing how playing the 28th ranked defense in the NFL gives the Losmanites hope. :bad:

BillsFever21
11-13-2005, 02:20 PM

Its amazing how playing the 28th ranked defense in the NFL gives the Losmanites hope. :bad:

Trying to adapt to the game. The same as any first time starter.

What was Holcomb doing against that same defense? 25 yards in 1.5 quarters. Yep that's what I thought.

Novacane
11-13-2005, 02:21 PM
Holcomb was looking like crap against that 28th ranked D

BillsFever21
11-13-2005, 02:22 PM
Holcomb in 1.5 Quarters: 4-6. 25 yards, 1 fumble and 0 points.

Losman in 1.5 Quarters: 7-12, 131 yards and 14 points.

What was the excuse for Holcomb against the same defense, TD?

BAM
11-13-2005, 02:24 PM
Good job. GO JP!

billsburgh
11-13-2005, 02:34 PM
why do you have to take sides and support one qb over the other? just support whoever is playing

TacklingDummy
11-13-2005, 03:03 PM
KC 28th ranked D.
JP had 1 nice TD pass.
He's still the same JP we seen the first 4 games.
Bills scored 14 points.
Bills 209 total yards against the 28th ranked D.

The Bills won this game because of the Defense.

Mr. Cynical
11-13-2005, 03:12 PM
Holcomb was looking like crap against that 28th ranked D

Don't confuse Holcombites with the facts.

TacklingDummy
11-13-2005, 03:14 PM

He got hurt. But the Losmanites got their wish. Holcomb got hurt.

Both Bills QBs suck.

Iehoshua
11-13-2005, 03:19 PM
Both Bills QBs suck.
If what JP did today means he sucks, then I hope he keeps on sucking.

jmb1099
11-13-2005, 03:21 PM
Both Bills QBs suck.
Its actually funny at this point readng your posts
Its kind of like of **** we won damn it
It really is kind of silly. Jp had a good game, be a man and admit it

Tatonka
11-13-2005, 03:23 PM
yeah.. i hope jp sucks for 2 tds and no picks every game..

AndreReed83
11-13-2005, 03:23 PM
No kidding, you won't see two better thrown passes then the ones that Losman tossed to Evans for the td's. They were absolutely perfect, Evans couldn't help but catch them.

Historian
11-13-2005, 03:24 PM
Picture Holcomb tucking it like Losman, and running to the first down marker.

BWAHAHAHA!

jmb1099
11-13-2005, 03:26 PM
Picture Holcomb tucking it like Losman, and running to the first down marker.
BWAHAHAHA!
We have seen this before...last year with Drew...wasn't pretty then, wouldn't be now...lol

Philagape
11-13-2005, 03:33 PM
You always can tell when someone's not a Bills fan, when they put down a Bill who's playing well.

jmb1099
11-13-2005, 03:34 PM
You always can tell when someone's not a Bills fan, when they put down a Bill who's playing well.
Agreed

Devin
11-13-2005, 03:34 PM
I am not naive enough to think this was JP's big "prove everyone wrong game" he has to have a few more of those, but he did show why we drafted him to begin with. And while I believe in the kid, and loved what he did he has a ways to go.

Will be interesting to see who starts Vs. San Diego.

TigerJ
11-13-2005, 04:18 PM
I am not naive enough to think this was JP's big "prove everyone wrong game" he has to have a few more of those, but he did show why we drafted him to begin with. And while I believe in the kid, and loved what he did he has a ways to go.

Agreed. JP has a long ways to go. He's going to struggle and look bad sometimes, but he looked as relaxed and confident as I've seen him this season. That's a good sign at least.

Meathead
11-13-2005, 04:26 PM
Holcomb in 1.5 Quarters: 4-6. 25 yards, 1 fumble and 0 points.

Losman in 1.5 Quarters: 7-12, 131 yards and 14 points.

wow i thought you were more football savvy than to resort to that lame argument.

in any scientific experiment on the planet what is the value of very short term data? anybody?

i expect jp is going to be a superstar, i really do. but if you want to compare his effectiveness right now versus holcomb you should be using their cumulative stats from the entire season. and you know it.

BillsFever21
11-13-2005, 04:26 PM
KC 28th ranked D.
JP had 1 nice TD pass.
Bills scored 14 points.

Would've been more but they only had 40 total yards through the first 25 minutes until JP took over.

They had 160 yards in the 35 minutes JP was on the field.

Meathead
11-13-2005, 04:27 PM
man it sucks when somebody quotes a jackass you have on ignore

Meathead
11-13-2005, 04:28 PM
you're a bad bills fan

Meathead
11-13-2005, 04:29 PM
Agreed. JP has a long ways to go. He's going to struggle and look bad sometimes, but he looked as relaxed and confident as I've seen him this season. That's a good sign at least.
you too

Devin
11-13-2005, 04:32 PM
lol

BillsFever21
11-13-2005, 04:36 PM
wow i thought you were more football savvy than to resort to that lame argument.

in any scientific experiment on the plant what is the value of very short term data? anybody?

i expect jp is going to be a superstar, i really do. but if you want to compare his effectiveness right now versus holcomb you should be using their cumulative stats from the entire season. and you know it.

Will do.

Losman: 2-3 and beat a winning team

Holcomb: 2-2 and beat 2 scrubs

Combined record of the two teams Holcomb beat: 5-12

In Holcomb's last 4.5 quarters he has 3 INT's, 7 fumbles and 7 TO's

In Losman's 4.5 quarters this year he has 2 INT's, 2 fumbles and 3 TO's

Losman carried the Bills to a victory against a team who was 5-3 team going into today. Holcomb beat up on a couple scrubs at home with a combined record of 5-12.

Losman is 2-3 against teams with a combined record going into this week of 19-21.

Holcomb is 2-2 against teams with a combined record going into this week of 12-20.

What more has Holcomb done in the standings then Losman? If he gives us "the best chance to win" then how come we're not winning with him?

BillsFever21
11-13-2005, 04:38 PM
Losman will have some more bad games but he showed the flashes that the haters said he never showed them.

The guy has a feel for the rush and can get away and make a play. Holcomb gets sacked and fumbles instead.

Meathead
11-13-2005, 04:40 PM
lol ok wys.

listen, i'm gonna let it be during this irrational feeding frenzy of euphoria, so have at it.

when the high wears off and the critical thinking starts, veteran poise will be the obvious choice on the road.

have fun!!!

BillsFever21
11-13-2005, 04:41 PM

in any scientific experiment on the planet what is the value of very short term data? anybody?

Holcomb had 2 quarters and couldn't get us anywhere. JP had the same amount of time in this game today and made some plays.

That's equal time for today to show their stuff. JP made it happen and Holcomb didn't. We only had 1 first down while Holcomb was under center.

JP had more passes for over 20 yards in 35 minutes today then Holcomb had in the last 265 minutes.

BillsFever21
11-13-2005, 04:42 PM
lol ok wys.

listen, i'm gonna let it be during this irrational feeding frenzy of euphoria, so have at it.

when the high wears off and the critical thinking starts, veteran poise will be the obvious choice on the road.

have fun!!!

Sorry you're upset that your boy bombed out and JP came in and made the haters look foolish.

You said we couldn't win with JP. He came in today and made things happen when Holcomb didn't.

Meathead
11-13-2005, 04:46 PM
buh bye now

BillsFever21
11-13-2005, 04:49 PM
buh bye now

Thank you.

Hey sorry JP proved you wrong. For 4 weeks all you *****ed about is that we couldn't win with JP. Well he kicked KC's ass today when Holcomb couldn't get us moving.

Give credit where it's due. We know you don't like to admit to your mistakes.

Kerr
11-13-2005, 04:50 PM
He played a solid game coming off the bench. He connected with Evans on two big plays which ended up being scores. I don't know how anyone can be unhappy about his performance. As far as San Diego goes, it will be a tough road game simply because our run defense is horrible and going up against one of the best rb's in LT. Not to mention, the best TE in the league, Antonio Gates. The only way we're going to win this game, is if we win the time of possession from the chargers. They need to keep their offense off the field because they will ram it down our throats with LT. I think having JP in there gives us mobility and the element of connecting with big plays , where as holcomb just gives you mostly short passes and immobility. After this week, San Diego will have to respect Losman's deep ball, hence the opening of the running game. San Diego's secondary is considered suspect anyway. In spite of playing a road game, I think starting Losman wouldn't be a bad idea. As i've stated, he can test their corners early in the game, which can help open up the running game. The most important thing to do though is win the time of possession battle and keep LT and Gates off the field.

BillsFever21
11-13-2005, 05:03 PM
buh bye now

We'll see you again when the Bills lose their next game with Losman under center.

ShadowHawk7
11-13-2005, 05:05 PM
Trying to adapt to the game. The same as any first time starter.

What was Holcomb doing against that same defense? 25 yards in 1.5 quarters. Yep that's what I thought.

Holcomb played very good in his other starts IMO, especially the Pats game. After the Texans game, JP couldn't complete a pass over 5 yards. Many of you guys are quite the fairweather fans. You all were rallying behind Holcomb after the Jets or pats game, and after one game you're saying he sucks. I'm not rooting for Holcomb to start next week, I want JP, but he did a admirable job keeping us in the hunt while he was in there.

BillsFever21
11-13-2005, 05:08 PM
Holcomb played very good in his other starts IMO, especially the Pats game. After the Texans game, JP couldn't complete a pass over 5 yards. Many of you guys are quite the fairweather fans. You all were rallying behind Holcomb after the Jets or pats game, and after one game you're saying he sucks. I'm not rooting for Holcomb to start next week, I want JP, but he did a admirable job keeping us in the hunt while he was in there.

Isn't that what all of Holcomb's passes are is 5 yard completions? He only completed 4 passes of over 20 yards.

HHURRICANE
11-13-2005, 05:13 PM
KC 28th ranked D.
JP had 1 nice TD pass.
Bills scored 14 points.

I knew it!! All these post you made about not giving up etc.You just don't like Losman in there. You need to find a sport where you actually know what you are talking about.

BillsFever21
11-13-2005, 05:16 PM
I knew it!! All these post you made about not giving up etc.You just don't like Losman in there. You need to find a sport where you actually know what you are talking about.

Had Holcomb had the exact same game he'd be singing his praises all over the place by now.

HHURRICANE
11-13-2005, 05:17 PM
Thank you.

Hey sorry JP proved you wrong. For 4 weeks all you *****ed about is that we couldn't win with JP. Well he kicked KC's ass today when Holcomb couldn't get us moving.

Give credit where it's due. We know you don't like to admit to your mistakes.

Totally agree. Everyone was saying don't throw the season away. Holcomb gives us the best chance to win. Losman comes in , plays great, and the same people are *****ing. 127 QB rating!! He won the game for us. PERIOD.

DynaPaul
11-13-2005, 05:18 PM

That's what I was thinking when he came in. He didn't look jittery and skittish like all of the other games. Those two bombs to Evans were things of beauty and exactly what we needed to win this game. I say put the kid in from here on out, we saw what Holcomb can do and that's not going to help us win so we gotta go back to our franchise. J.P. looks more settled, confident, and ready to show whether or not he's going to be the future in Buffalo.

Mr. Cynical
11-14-2005, 04:06 PM
if you want to compare his effectiveness right now versus holcomb you should be using their cumulative stats from the entire season. and you know it.

Wrong.

justasportsfan
11-14-2005, 05:22 PM
Don't confuse Holcombites with the facts.there are Holcombites? didn't know they existed. Let me know when you see one.

kinigirly
11-14-2005, 05:33 PM
there are Holcombites? didn't know they existed. Let me know when you see one.

seriously i noticed that Holcombmaniacs have dropped like flies the past 2 games. way to flip flop. people that support jp have stuck with him cause they all have brains and have a feasible plan for the future. grow up and stop whining about it. holcomb is a temp. don't let the asphalt burn your asses on your way off the bandwagon