Goats/Clowns:
Rian Lindell
Josh Reed (More drops)
Trent Green (KC)
Their Kicker (KC)

Am I missing anyone?

Drive 4 Five
11-13-2005, 04:34 PM
Yeah I think that Aaron Shobel had more than just a good game. He only terrorized and vicitmized Trent Green ALL game. He gets my game ball. I'm also going to give one to J.P. Losman. I know it is only ONE game but a hell of a game it was for our young QB.

By the way Lex, I'm surprised you didn't award a game ball to Terrell Owens.

DraftBoy
11-13-2005, 04:36 PM
The Bills OL, KC has a very good D this year and we held them to little pressure all day and only two sacks.

Das_Bills
11-13-2005, 04:38 PM
My game ball would have to go to either Evans or JP. JP got over 130 yards passing and just think what he would have done in a full game. Great job JP keep it up

Rain Man
11-13-2005, 04:46 PM
I would have to go with Larry Johnson.

Your game ball guy would probably be Schobel. Only the football gods know why we didn't help out our weakest offensive lineman against your best pass rusher. Horrible, horrible, horrible.

Lexwhat
11-13-2005, 05:07 PM
Yeah I think that Aaron Shobel had more than just a good game. He only terrorized and vicitmized Trent Green ALL game. He gets my game ball. I'm also going to give one to J.P. Losman. I know it is only ONE game but a hell of a game it was for our young QB.

By the way Lex, I'm surprised you didn't award a game ball to Terrell Owens.

That was funny...almost as funny as that time you kept quoting 2pac lyrics that one day...

But seriously thug 4 life, I think that Fletcher and Crowell were all over the field all game too. Fletcher combined for 20 tackles, and Crowell obviously made some big plays. Lee Evans of course had some nice TD catches...

By good game I meant they deserved merit, but not necessarily deserved a game ball, IMHO. I only put, what was in my opinion, the 3 best players for us today as earning a game ball....Lots of QBs can come in and replace the starting QB and play a good game, especially at home. However, I was impressed with JP and thought he handled it well. But I'm not gonna get caught up in hype...everyone needs to see how JP can handle a tough road game against a playoff team next weekend @ SD...

As for Terrell Owens, I only said that he gets treated unfairly sometimes and isn't as low as drug addicts, wife-beaters, killers, etc...I said so myself that he's a bad team player with an attitude problem and he needs people on his team to keep him in check in order for the team to succeed. So if you think I'm on his jock, think again.

Drive 4 Five
11-13-2005, 05:14 PM
I don't think you are (on his jock that is), I know you are. Playa. Oh and by the way, you show me where I was quoting Pac's lyrics. I think you got me confused with someone else. Patna. Don't front. Patna.

Lexwhat
11-13-2005, 05:27 PM
I don't think you are (on his jock that is), I know you are. Playa. Oh and by the way, you show me where I was quoting Pac's lyrics. I think you got me confused with someone else. Patna. Don't front. Patna.

"
:bf1:

Oh S**T! MB gettin' deep in this MF. You go homie! Thoughtful ass MF.

Sorry I was listening to some 2-PAC earlier... I got a little carried away"

"Patna. Dont front. Patna." I know youre tryin to provoke me, but I don't get mad on a message board. I just know if you talk like that around black people in public, youll get smacked in the mouth. But of course, it's easy for you to talk like that on this board, so you dont have anything to worry about...

MTBillsFan
11-13-2005, 05:35 PM
Secondary, Crowell, Fletcher. JP and Evans. Crowd gets one too, I wasn't there but had the TV turned up and it looked like ya'll made a difference for the boys! Good all around victory.

GO BILLS

Drive 4 Five
11-13-2005, 05:36 PM
"
:bf1:

Oh S**T! MB gettin' deep in this MF. You go homie! Thoughtful ass MF.

Sorry I was listening to some 2-PAC earlier... I got a little carried away"

"Patna. Dont front. Patna." I know youre tryin to provoke me, but I don't get mad on a message board. I just know if you talk like that around black people in public, youll get smacked in the mouth. But of course, it's easy for you to talk like that on this board, so you dont have anything to worry about...

Oh so now you want to try and make this personal. Don't try and turn this into a race thing shorty. As for provoking you. Well it ain't hard to provoke a lyrical fool like yourself. Trick. Like I said. Don't front.

Novacane
11-13-2005, 06:42 PM
Balls
Evans, JP Losman, Schobel

Goat,
Offensive Coaching staff ( thier play calling still sucks)

Lindell

Sportsuser101
11-13-2005, 07:03 PM
Crowell was all over the place. If you had 1 game ball I think he deserved it. He really has played very well since stepping in for TKO.

John Doe
11-13-2005, 07:31 PM
Game Balls:
Angelo Crowell
Lee Evans
London Fletcher
Larry Johnson (KC)

Good Games:
Aaron Schobel
JP Losman
Nate Clements
Brian Moorman
Tony Gonzalez (KC)

Goats/Clowns:
Rian Lindell
Josh Reed (More drops)
Trent Green (KC)
Their Kicker (KC)

Am I missing anyone?

You missed the Bills kick coverage teams. Dante Hall is a game breaker and the Bills ST shut him down like never before: 3 kick off returns with an 18.5 yard average and 4 punt returns for a 3.5 yard average. One of their finest hours.

TigerJ
11-13-2005, 10:16 PM
Rashad Baker had a very strong game in relief for Troy Vincent. Terrence McGee played well too.