PDA

View Full Version : JP JP JP FINALLY JP JP JP

im4bflo
11-13-2005, 04:32 PM
We of the JPD finally got our wish,
thanks Kelly Holcomb, you did a great job getting us a couple wins,
just like an excellent second string QB should.
But now were back where we should be FINALLY!
Please let JP start in SD, I've been wanting to see him play live, Kelly was in there when I shuffled up to Buffalo for the Fish/Jets.
The whole team picked it up when JP went in (except big mike(BUST))
JP brings in a lot of excitment, LET'S GO, BUF-FA-LO!!!!!

Meathead
11-13-2005, 04:38 PM
terrific performance off the bench. absolutely terrific

it was great to watch and i can't wait until he does that on a regular basis

that day isn't today

i'd start holcomb next week in sd (if healthy), then start jp at home against carolina no matter what happens on the west coast

of course if the bills win next week with holcomb they probably wouldn't do that, but that would be my preference right now

im4bflo
11-13-2005, 04:44 PM
terrific performance off the bench. absolutely terrific
it was great to watch and i can't wait until he does that on a regular basis
that day isn't today
i'd start holcomb next week in sd (if healthy), then start jp at home against carolina no matter what happens on the west coast
of course if the bills win next week with holcomb they probably wouldn't do that, but that would be my preference right now
Why would you go back to Holcomb now?
I don't see a reason. We've slowed JP's progress enough this year, I pray he stays in, and work on the OFFENSIVE LINE, now there's a problem!

STAMPY
11-13-2005, 04:45 PM
**** that. Let JP roll. he is very confident right now!

Drive 4 Five
11-13-2005, 04:46 PM
Well Meathead you're certainly entitled to your opinion. True. It IS only ONE game, but this kid brought more excitement to this offense in this one game than Holcomb could EVER hope to do. In fact, I don't believe that Holcomb is even capable of making the kind of throws that Losman had on those two touchdowns so why you think we're better off with Holcomb behind center is WAY beyond me.

Drive 4 Five
11-13-2005, 04:48 PM
Why would you go back to Holcomb now?
I don't see a reason. We've slowed JP's progress enough this year, I pray he stays in, and work on the OFFENSIVE LINE, now there's a problem!

Actually I think showing Losman the bench for a few games was a good idea and by no means slowed his progress. let's hope he can build on this performance unlike before.