PDA

View Full Version : HolcombMania is OVER! JP MANIA Will run wild WooHoo

STAMPY
11-13-2005, 04:43 PM
I AM PUMPED! What a win.

Talk about stepping up. A rookie growing up. The benching was brilliant, as it humbled JP, and made him work harder. And he def stepped up big time. This Holcombmaniac, is a JP Member!

Besides the great bombs. JP avoided 5-6 sacks. Those were huge plays. GREAT JOB DEFENSE TOO! Green was almost dead.

I am PUMPED!

BillsFever21
11-13-2005, 04:52 PM
I AM PUMPED! What a win.

Talk about stepping up. A rookie growing up. The benching was brilliant, as it humbled JP, and made him work harder. And he def stepped up big time. This Holcombmaniac, is a JP Member!

Besides the great bombs. JP avoided 5-6 sacks. Those were huge plays. GREAT JOB DEFENSE TOO! Green was almost dead.

I am PUMPED!

Holcombmania is dead. NWO.

Without JP putting some points on this board the Chiefs would've continued to run wild with Larry Johnson and beat us. JP made some plays and forced them to abandon their game plan which lead to TO's.

At least one previous hater can admit to it. The rest shot their load for two weeks when we beat a couple scrubs and then the last two weeks made excuses when we lost.

Some people have a hard time to admit when they're wrong. I guess when most of them are wrong time and time again I can see why though.

im4bflo
11-13-2005, 04:54 PM
I AM PUMPED! What a win.
I am PUMPED!
Just rooting for whoever's winning at the time, isn't very respectable, but welcome to the JPD, (until he looses)? Or are you for real now?

Iehoshua
11-13-2005, 04:54 PM
JPD 4 life.

STAMPY
11-13-2005, 05:00 PM
Im not stubborn like most people. I still support the JP benching, it made him stronger.

And i think JP is ready. He showed heart, courage, and leadership

Billzz
11-13-2005, 05:09 PM
Only 1 unhappy is Moulds because JP dosen't look his way often. Also he made Moulds stretch out and take a big hit with a sailing ball. That can't be too god for a relationship.

im4bflo
11-13-2005, 05:14 PM
Only 1 unhappy is Moulds because JP dosen't look his way often. Also he made Moulds stretch out and take a big hit with a sailing ball. That can't be too god for a relationship.
If Moulds is #1, he better stretch out, he better make the catch, and take the hit! That's what real #1 WR's do. Evans is breathing down his back.
He caught some amazing balls today.

X-Era
11-13-2005, 05:20 PM
If Moulds is #1, he better stretch out, he better make the catch, and take the hit! That's what real #1 WR's do. Evans is breathing down his back.

Yeah, id love to hear Moulds give Losman sh_t for throwing that short route, drilling the ball in there only to see Moulds get tackled at the feet short of the 1st. Its a great case of Eric needs to worry about HIS play and HIS play only.

The best part is JP took his success in stride and quietly is serving up some serious crow right now. He wont say a thing, the short sighted players all feel it right about now.

Im sick of hind-sight, short-sight, finally we have fore-sight back.

BillsFever21
11-13-2005, 05:21 PM
Yeah, id love to hear Moulds give Losman sh_t for throwing that short route, drilling the ball in there only to see Moulds get tackled at the feet short of the 1st. Its a great case of Eric needs to worry about HIS play and HIS play only.

The best part is JP took his success in stride and quietly is serving up some serious crow right now. He wont say a thing, the short sighted players all feel it right about now.

Im sick of hind-sight, short-sight, finally we have fore-sight back.

Moulds is washed up and needs to shut his mouth. His YPC keeps going down every year. It's down to 9 this year.

DynaPaul
11-13-2005, 05:23 PM
Im not stubborn like most people. I still support the JP benching, it made him stronger.

And i think JP is ready. He showed heart, courage, and leadership

I supported the J.P. benching because we had to see if this team really was championship caliber and the kid wasn't playing consistently. He wasn't ready. Now that we've seen that this team isn't Super Bowl caliber and Holcomb is only a stat padder we gotta have J.P. back in there. He really stepped up today and won the game with those two bombs to Evans. Also the D-Line actually looked good sans Sam Adams. Great win, I'm surprised.

BillsFever21
11-13-2005, 05:27 PM
I supported the J.P. benching because we had to see if this team really was championship caliber and the kid wasn't playing consistently. He wasn't ready. Now that we've seen that this team isn't Super Bowl caliber and Holcomb is only a stat padder we gotta have J.P. back in there. He really stepped up today and won the game with those two bombs to Evans. Also the D-Line actually looked good sans Sam Adams. Great win, I'm surprised.

Holcomb has no guts. He doesn't even attempt to put the ball downfield. He'd rather check off to the guy 3 yards away and pad his completion percentage.

HHURRICANE
11-13-2005, 05:33 PM

Moulds sucks. It's like he plays at half speed when this kid comes on the field. It's so obvious that JP likes throwing to Evans. Moulds needs to go. He sucks.

HHURRICANE
11-13-2005, 05:35 PM

I agree. Make the catch puss boy. He hates playing with JP!!

X-Era
11-13-2005, 05:38 PM
Moulds sucks. It's like he plays at half speed when this kid comes on the field. It's so obvious that JP likes throwing to Evans. Moulds needs to go. He sucks.

My take on him is simple. Make him the #2 option for the rest of the year. Especially with Evans being JP's favorite target. In the offseason, change Moulds's salary to a contract based on being the #2 guy. If he doesnt like it, HE can choose to retire, be cut, whatever. Respect the guy for all hes done by giving him the choice. But he is no longer our #1 WR. Lets get his pay to reflect that and spend part of that cash on Steve Hutchinson.

Iehoshua
11-13-2005, 05:39 PM
I agree. Make the catch puss boy. He hates playing with JP!!
Exit stage left, Moulds.

Enter stage right, T.O.!!!!!

STAMPY
11-13-2005, 05:40 PM
Dude Moulds is a great player, and a leader. And got killed on that play

STAMPY
11-13-2005, 05:40 PM
Exit stage left, Moulds.

:rofl:

The_Philster
11-14-2005, 06:57 PM
Exit stage left, Moulds.

:puke: TO will NOT come to Buffalo...unless it's as an opponent geting knocked the **** out

footballhottie
11-14-2005, 07:05 PM

Im sick of hind-sight, short-sight, finally we have fore-sight back. Your sig is stupid...

The_Philster
11-14-2005, 07:07 PM
Your sig is stupid...like u :mad:
let's knock off the name-calling :nono:

X-Era
11-14-2005, 07:07 PM
Your sig is stupid...

whoa, where the hell did this come from?

Captain Obvious
11-14-2005, 07:13 PM
Your sig is stupid...

Considering your sig, you shouldn't be throwing stones at others sigs.
Sorry Kelly Holcomb had to get hurt for JP to get back in, but JP being on the field and playing is the best thing for this organization long-term.

Michael82
11-14-2005, 07:14 PM
Considering your sig, you shouldn't be throwing stones at others sigs.
Sorry Kelly Holcomb had to get hurt for JP to get back in, but JP being on the field and playing is the best thing for this organization long-term.
Great post! :bf1:

ublinkwescore
11-14-2005, 07:33 PM
What's with all this Moulds bashing crap - he's been our best player for years and years (since the Flutie days all the way up 'til we got McGahee and Spikes).

All the crappy seasons he's endured under our uniform has entitled him to the right to voice his opinion IMO - and yet, I've seen nothing in the media to confirm this crap about him being unhappy, but what I have seen time and time again are things that simply point to him being nothing but a complete and total team player - remember the OT game in Minnesota 3 or 4 years ago when Bledsoe passed for over 400 yards and he was constantly looking for Moulds - remember Moulds telling him to quit looking for him and look for Price to be open because they can't double cover both? Well, I do.