PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmm, 25 yards, 1 fumble tough choice next week, NOT!

X-Era
11-13-2005, 05:15 PM
OK, so KH goes for 25 yards, is eatin alive in the pocket for a fumble batted down pass, 3 almost fumbles, one of which would have been a defensive TD.

What the choice? There isnt one.

KH would have not only lost this game, he would have been destroyed. Furthermore, he lost the NE game by not getting it into the damn endzone even once in the 1st half in a game that was gift wrapped to anyone other than the monumentally incompetent career backup QB's. Thansk for nothing Holcomb. Ill take my chances against the crappy Fins and Jets without you.

The proof of KH's mediocrity came in this game. A game where our o-line sucked and that statue kept pulling a Saddam in Baghdad square. JP comes in scrambles and gets 1st downs and miraculously throws long TD's.

KH vs. no pass rush and average D equals dink and dunk completions, few TD's, and losses. Its game over guys. JP is our future and our now.

Do I think hes gonna go Peyton the rest of the season, not a chance. But as the same guy that said nothing short of an in jury and great play by Losman will put Holcomb on the bench unless we are mathematically out of it, Losman's 2 TD's and great play against the same D that Holcomb stunk the world up against earns him the rest of the years starts.

Losman would have to stink it up royally and still have us in contention for the playoffs for Holcomb to come back in.

Any logical person sees the Losman gives you just as much chance to win right now and based on todays performance even more.

The nice part is that Losman haters are few and far between so rather than having MOST fans red in the face and pissed because we had no future and still were losing, we only have a few haters all ticked off and our future has begun. I could give 2 sh_ts about what a few guys think.

BillsFever21
11-13-2005, 05:20 PM
Holcomb is 2-2 against one team with a winning record.

JP is 2-3 against 3 teams with a winning record.

How is Holcomb giving us a better chance to win when he's not winning?

End of story. The future is the present and the time is now.

X-Era
11-13-2005, 05:35 PM
Holcomb is 2-2 against one team with a winning record.

JP is 2-3 against 3 teams with a winning record.

How is Holcomb giving us a better chance to win when he's not winning?

End of story. The future is the present and the time is now.

Absolutley. I got blasted after the TB game for asking the question, "how would it change your opinion of Losman if TB and ATL turn out to be 2 of the best teams in the NFL". Well, I think my mind has changed now based on the 2 completely different fortunes that our QB's had against the same D.

Ive said it time and time again. KH has only beaten the leagues worst, JP just beat one of the best. The D did its job, but Holcombs mess would have gave us NO TD's in this game and we would have lost. Thank god we are finally headed in the right direction.