PDA

View Full Version : NE is going to come to Buffalo, they now live in fear!

Mitchy moo
11-13-2005, 06:21 PM
We really made NE think, hey these guys are good. They are watching a few games ahead now, they know they have to Buffalo to play, we'll be waiting.

I had a friend/neighbor of mine get beat up by the whole HS football team at Maryvale. I asked him did he expect to win, he said no but he tried to fight them as a group and lost. He said I will get them individually when they are alone and not expecting it. Those players lived in fear that whole year.

NE now lives in fear of what's to come, the Bills will be there.

Kerr
11-13-2005, 06:26 PM
We really made NE think, hey these guys are good. They are watching a few games ahead now, they know they have to Buffalo to play, we'll be waiting.

I had a friend/neighbor of mine get beat up by the whole HS football team at Maryvale. I asked him did he expect to win, he said no but he tried to fight them as a group and lost. He said I will get them individually when they are alone and not expecting it. Those players lived in fear that whole year.

Why did he get beat up by the football team? It took a bunch of them to take down one guy? That's coward ****.

Devin
11-13-2005, 06:32 PM
Erm ok.....I guess.

Honestly lets focus one next week not Dec. 11th.

We have a ways to go.

bledslow
11-13-2005, 06:42 PM

this made no sense.

BAM
11-13-2005, 07:01 PM
Can't wait I'm heading up for that game!!! :xtreme:

Bringing two Pats fans with me. It should be a good one.

ajsdx
11-13-2005, 07:48 PM
haha...i hope the pats are afraid of us, although i am not sure that they are. they're pretty battle-tested, and even outmanned and away they won't be afraid. i love your anecdote, though completely irrelevant and confusing.

Mitchy moo
11-13-2005, 07:49 PM
haha...i hope the pats are afraid of us, although i am not sure that they are. they're pretty battle-tested, and even outmanned and away they won't be afraid. i love your anecdote, though completely irrelevant and confusing.

That was the plan, thanks.

slakjaw157
11-13-2005, 07:54 PM
In fantasy land this sounds great, unfortunately most of us live in reality where NFL teams do not fear each other. Especially the reigning SB champs. I am a huge Bills fan but cannot understand just what the Pats would be in fear for.

Devin
11-13-2005, 08:07 PM
They are terrified im sure.

slakjaw157
11-13-2005, 09:00 PM
They are terrified im sure.

This is sarcasm I Hope.

Mitchy moo
11-13-2005, 09:57 PM
This is sarcasm I Hope.

Brady is not looking forward to coming to buffalo, believe me.

Devin
11-13-2005, 09:58 PM
Brady is not looking forward to coming to buffalo, believe me.

Yes hes only torched us most everytime hes played us.

Hes trembling with fear no doubt.

BAM
11-13-2005, 09:58 PM
New England has been less than impressive. I see no reason why we could not win that game. Unless something drastic happens between now and then.

jamze132
11-13-2005, 11:50 PM

WTF?

Devin
11-14-2005, 12:31 AM
WTF?

Agreed. :lmao: