PDA

View Full Version : Antonio Winfield

LtBillsFan66
11-13-2005, 08:05 PM
Didn't realize he was still with the Bills. :rofl:

Did anyone else hear that excellent piece of commentary?

Jeff1220
11-13-2005, 08:33 PM
lol. I heard it...and laughed for about 5 min.:lmao:

RedEyE
11-13-2005, 08:34 PM
Wasn't Tasker calling the game?

chernobylwraiths
11-13-2005, 08:46 PM

I thought he said that Clements and Winfield made a great pair a couple years ago. Of course he said his first name right and then corrected it to say it wrong. What a dipship Randy Cross is.

The_Philster
11-13-2005, 08:53 PM
Who's Antonio Winfield? I know of an Antoine who plays for the Vikes...

LtBillsFan66
11-13-2005, 08:54 PM
Who's Antonio Winfield? I know of an Antoine who plays for the Vikes...
Ask Randy Cross.

JefftheBillsfan
11-13-2005, 09:06 PM
he is easily the worst announcer for any sport ive ever heard. it would be hard not to come a long way from "randy cross america", but its true, he hasnt. i think hes even worse now.

slakjaw157
11-13-2005, 09:16 PM
he is easily the worst announcer for any sport ive ever heard. it would be hard not to come a long way from "randy cross america", but its true, he hasnt. i think hes even worse now.

You obviously didn't watch Monday Night Football a few seasons back. Dennis Miller was by far the worst, IMO. But you are right, Cross sucks too!

JJamezz
11-13-2005, 09:27 PM
A few minutes before that, he said the Bills were one of the least blitzing teams in the league... :scratch:

AndreReed83
11-13-2005, 09:27 PM
Holy crap, Randy Cross is a loser. He kept harping on that London Fletcher hit on Green in which the Chiefs retaliation got THEM a flag. He got on the Clements when he made that tackle on Boerigter and held his foot for just a little bit, and never got on to Boerigter for stepping ON Nate, fah-reaking out, and trying to have some sort of street fight with Nate. Then when the 3rd quater ended and the clocks went to triple zeros, Cross and his partner freaked out thinking the power had gone out in the clock system. And finally, he barely gave Dalton a slap on the wrist for punching Willis in the back of the head about 4 times at the end of the game.

Besides that, I have to put this quote by Jared Allen for the Chiefs, "We should have won the game 3-0," Allen said. "For two plays they were better than us. And that was the deciding factor." :roflmao: I could rip this apart, by why bother, I wouldn't know where to start.

shoey3045
11-13-2005, 09:31 PM
Oh yes, I heard that brilliant piece of broadcasting and boy was I impressed. I'm shocked at how many people make that mistake for a player who is easily a top 10 CB in the league.

Graduate Highschool before you think you can call an NFL game Randy.

The_Philster
11-13-2005, 09:46 PM
A few minutes before that, he said the Bills were one of the least blitzing teams in the league... :scratch:
What Bills team has he been watching? :rofl:

Jerry Ewert
11-13-2005, 10:31 PM

worst play by play caller on the air. there was a bunch of stuff he messed up on.:coocoo:

LtBillsFan66
11-14-2005, 08:15 AM
:rofl: I heard that too.