PDA

View Full Version : I bring you more quotes from the geniuses at Finheaven

Devin
11-13-2005, 09:42 PM
I don't care what anybody says, these guys are closer to making a big playoff run than anyone thinks or could imagine.

Is that a fact now.

The Dolphins lose, and the NFL suddenly becomes really unappealing.

Agreed, watching the Dolphins play makes the NFL unappealing.

this team is definitely better than our record indicates

Your right your only 88 maybe 89 plays away from .500

We are a QB, WR and CB away from being a competitive team. We don't need to start the firesale quite yet

lol.

This is a team full of boneheads......
Well hopefully all talks of a division title and a successful trip to the playoffs is over with.

And the truth shall set you free.

Dude wake up and smell the rose's this team sucks

Nothing furthur.

Devin
11-13-2005, 09:52 PM
Half are shooting themselves the other half seem to think these losses are all apart of Sabans master plan.

Captain Obvious
11-13-2005, 10:01 PM
Half are shooting themselves the other half seem to think these losses are all apart of Sabans master plan.

Saban's master plan is to lose games, because? He wants a high draft position to draft Matt Leinart? No. These losses are because the dolphins are not a very good team. Finheaveners are ****!I would'nt mind it if you posted more quotes from there after dolphin losses, and keep adding the sarcastic comments.

Devin
11-13-2005, 10:04 PM
:up:

AndreReed83
11-13-2005, 10:07 PM
I can't believe how TERRIBLE those calls inside the ten yard line were by Mr. Saban. He runs the the same fade route twice in a row and Gus throws both times to the ONE wideout on the field who has to find the ball in the sun and then he calls that screen play on 3rd down that loses 5 yards. If you're going to run a play like that, do a draw at least, that makes much more sense, at least the person getting the ball will be heading TOWARDS the endzone.

Devin
11-13-2005, 10:10 PM
Saban is coaching same as he did last time he was in the NFL, some coaches are simply college coaches.

Most these fans thought he was their savior or something. Half those fin fans are ready to line up and service him on the sideline.

Devin
11-13-2005, 11:38 PM
Its a male FBH.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=108655

:roflmao:

Bless their little hearts they are to cute.

LtFinFan66
11-14-2005, 12:08 AM
Saban's master plan is to lose games, because? He wants a high draft position to draft Matt Leinart? No. These losses are because the dolphins are not a very good team. Finheaveners are ****!I would'nt mind it if you posted more quotes from there after dolphin losses, and keep adding the sarcastic comments.I take offense to that! I am a FinHeavener!! Don't just group us all in one big clump dude!! I hate half the people over there because they are horrible, spoiled brat fans.

Devin
11-14-2005, 12:29 AM
I take offense to that! I am a FinHeavener!! Don't just group us all in one big clump dude!! I hate half the people over there because they are horrible, spoiled brat fans.

Yes but you my friend fall into the rare breed of "cool fin fans" theres like 9 of you on the planet.

Chambers is president of this secret society.

ajsdx
11-14-2005, 12:29 AM
To be fair, if you posted the worst from this site, we'd look pretty darn bad too. I won't name names, but even excluding the trolls sometimes we say some dumb stuff.

Devin
11-14-2005, 12:30 AM
To be fair, if you posted the worst from this site, we'd look pretty darn bad too. I won't name names, but even excluding the trolls sometimes we say some dumb stuff.

Of course but its like a gazillion times funnier because its fins fans.

ajsdx
11-14-2005, 12:34 AM
lol...point taken. stupid fin fans.

Devin
11-14-2005, 12:36 AM
:rofl:

Couldnt have said it better.

feelthepain
11-14-2005, 12:36 AM
I take offense to that! I am a FinHeavener!! Don't just group us all in one big clump dude!! I hate half the people over there because they are horrible, spoiled brat fans.

Good lord son, why don't you give up the facade and come out of the closet and be that bill fan dying to get out??? I would rather be a homer then ....whatever it is, you are. I see your sig is a couple of big balls, is that your desperate cry for help??? I would tell you to grow a pair but it's clear you don't have anything to work with. Tell you what stay here and don't return to finheaven...Benedict Arnold.

I don't ever, ever, ever remember on single Bill fan coming to finheaven and bashing the Bill fans, but here you are being a turncoat. What a jerk.

Devin
11-14-2005, 12:38 AM
Good lord son, why don't you give up the facade and come out of the closet and be that bill fan dying to get out??? I would rather be a homer then ....whatever it is, you are. I see your sig is a couple of big balls, is that your desperate cry for help??? I would tell you to grow a pair but it's clear you don't have anything to work with. Tell you what stay here and don't return to finheaven...Benedict Arnold.

I don't ever, ever, ever remember on single Bill fan coming to finheaven and bashing the Bill fans, but here you are being a turncoat. What a jerk.

Did you read his quote?

He sticks up for the Fins all the time, it just so happens hes also a knowledgable guy and respectable to chat with. There are a few fin fans here like that. Unfortunatley with fin fans in general its a rarity.

feelthepain
11-14-2005, 12:42 AM
Is that a fact now.

Agreed, watching the Dolphins play makes the NFL unappealing.

Your right your only 88 maybe 89 plays away from .500

lol.

And the truth shall set you free.

Nothing furthur.

Yeah, and the Bills are just awsome.

Devin
11-14-2005, 12:45 AM
Yeah, and the Bills are just awsome.

awesome.

and correct.

feelthepain
11-14-2005, 12:52 AM
Did you read his quote?

He sticks up for the Fins all the time, it just so happens hes also a knowledgable guy and respectable to chat with. There are a few fin fans here like that. Unfortunatley with fin fans in general its a rarity.

Really, so if he thinks the fins suck and the Bills don't he's..."Knowledgable"
Oh, and the Bill fans are, what? Smart? Give me a break, football fans are football fans and every team has fans that are suspect and thats to be expected but to constantly come to a rival fans site and bash the fans of your own team while never calling out some of these ridiculous Bill fans is nothing short of cowerdice. And I'll bet if he were in a bar full of Bill and fin fans he wouldn't be saying these things to the fans faces he, would be a little coward just waiting to run home and hide behind a keyboard. In all my years as a sports fan, this jerk is the very worst kind of fan there is!!

Devin
11-14-2005, 01:06 AM
Really, so if he thinks the fins suck and the Bills don't he's..."Knowledgable"
Oh, and the Bill fans are, what? Smart? Give me a break, football fans are football fans and every team has fans that are suspect and thats to be expected but to constantly come to a rival fans site and bash the fans of your own team while never calling out some of these ridiculous Bill fans is nothing short of cowerdice. And I'll bet if he were in a bar full of Bill and fin fans he wouldn't be saying these things to the fans faces he, would be a little coward just waiting to run home and hide behind a keyboard. In all my years as a sports fan, this jerk is the very worst kind of fan there is!!

When I posted those comments I posted them because they were both illogical and funny. If any fin fan thinks this team is any better then last year you'll get a shotgun blast of disappointment in your face. Thats just the truth.

So your interpretation is that because he visits this site and basically made the comment that there are a few morons at Fin heaven, hes a traitor? Is he wrong? Fin Heaven has probably banned more of its own fans then any other fan site on the web. Half the turds trolling here that are fin fans have been banned from Fin Heaven.

Considering the fact that many of the Fin Fans over there have the reading comprehension of a bowl full of pubes, id say his assessment is spot on, therefor your argument of "cowerdice" aka cowardice would seem to be slanderous.

You'll be hearing from his lawyer.

LtFinFan66
11-14-2005, 01:10 AM
Yeah, FTP...you are as big an A$$ on FH as you are here so go screw yourself!!

Devin
11-14-2005, 01:11 AM
Case closed.

LtFinFan66
11-14-2005, 01:19 AM

Don't come on BillsZone and disrespect me as a Fin Fan. I am diehard and have been since I was old enough to know what that meant. I have been a fan for 35 years! I am not a little kid or little punk you has to show he is a diehard by being a complete A$$clown to rival fans and thinking his balls are bigger by doing so. I am a grown man and left those stupid games back in my childhood. You probably still tell guys "my dad can beat up your dad". Grow up and understand you can bleed aqua and orange without being a *****! I have told my wife that I will be buried in my Marino jersey...she said"do you want a Dolphin casket too(jokingly)" I said, that's not a bad idea. Doubt they make one but nonetheless. I talk more "life" than football at BillsZone. I venture into the smack zone every so often. So back off me and crawl back under your rock.

Devin
11-14-2005, 01:21 AM
Well put. :bf1:

LtFinFan66
11-14-2005, 02:25 AM
Well put. :bf1::hi5:

ParanoidAndroid
11-14-2005, 02:48 AM
I can't believe how TERRIBLE those calls inside the ten yard line were by Mr. Saban. He runs the the same fade route twice in a row and Gus throws both times to the ONE wideout on the field who has to find the ball in the sun and then he calls that screen play on 3rd down that loses 5 yards. If you're going to run a play like that, do a draw at least, that makes much more sense, at least the person getting the ball will be heading TOWARDS the endzone.

Personally, I can't stand the endzone corner fade route. That has to be one of the lowest percentage plays. There have been a few QB-WR tandems that have done it well but most just don't have that.
Here's the thing about Saban calling it twice in a row to the same corner. The sun was directly in the eyes of the WR's! There was no way that should have been called to that side of the field once, let alone twice! DUH!!!
Draw plays do not work inside the 10.
I think that 3rd down play was busted by the defense.

LtFinFan66
11-14-2005, 02:53 AM
Saban doesn't call the plays. Minnesota's former O-coor. does.....and he had a tandem who could pull off that route on a regular basis with Culpepper to Moss

mysticsoto
11-14-2005, 07:55 AM

Is there any board where FTP is liked???

Bill Brasky
11-14-2005, 08:16 AM
I can't believe how TERRIBLE those calls inside the ten yard line were by Mr. Saban. He runs the the same fade route twice in a row

Kinda like how we get inside the five and Mr. Mularkey tries throwing every play?

Static
11-14-2005, 09:30 AM
Sorry Ltfinfan but Finheaven is teh suck

lordofgun
11-14-2005, 09:35 AM
This is almost as good as democrat infighting. :bf1:

Earthquake Enyart
11-14-2005, 09:41 AM
Personally, I can't stand the endzone corner fade route. That has to be one of the lowest percentage plays. There have been a few QB-WR tandems that have done it well but most just don't have that.
Here's the thing about Saban calling it twice in a row to the same corner. The sun was directly in the eyes of the WR's! There was no way that should have been called to that side of the field once, let alone twice! DUH!!!
Draw plays do not work inside the 10.
I think that 3rd down play was busted by the defense.
Especially when the receivers are looking directly into the sun.

Those 2 calls were horrible. I thought Wanny was back. :snicker:

dolfan25
11-14-2005, 10:01 AM
Saban is coaching same as he did last time he was in the NFL, some coaches are simply college coaches.
Most these fans thought he was their savior or something. Half those fin fans are ready to line up and service him on the sideline.

Can you tell me when the last time he coached in the NFL was?

The King
11-14-2005, 10:05 AM

his sig says "sack master" enough said.

Captain Obvious
11-14-2005, 11:38 AM

Alright, my bad. I shouldn't lump all finheaveners into one group. And you 're probably the most knowledgable fin fan or football fan period posting on this site. Its just when I see "lets trade David Boston, Derrius Thompson, and a 4th Round pick to Atlanta for Michael Vick" threads on FinHeaven I can't help but laugh. In the future I'll try to use better judgement when discussing anything Dolphins related.

dplus47
11-14-2005, 01:23 PM
Alright, my bad. I shouldn't lump all finheaveners into one group. And you 're probably the most knowledgable fin fan or football fan period posting on this site. Its just when I see "lets trade David Boston, Derrius Thompson, and a 4th Round pick to Atlanta for Michael Vick" threads on FinHeaven I can't help but laugh. In the future I'll try to use better judgement when discussing anything Dolphins related.

fans get really emotional and they're looking for instant solutions to what they perceive as problems with their team. it's like this on a lot of sites: "the sky is falling" after every loss, or "get your reservations for detroit, we just beat ____!"

some of us fin fans (well, i can only speak for myself) use BZ to provide perspective. whenever i think phin fans have a monopoly on negativity, i can always read some gloom-and-doom over here. and yes, somebody could do an unflattering cut-and-paste job with BZ quotes. finheaven has a lot more members and a lot more people online at any given time than BZ does. that gives you a higher number of the LCD. and yes, these people are a percentage of any given population in this country, not just dolphin fans. the larger the group, the higher the number of people who don't think. why think when you can react, right?

Luisito23
11-14-2005, 03:52 PM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ........

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

Luisito23
11-14-2005, 03:57 PM
Don't come on BillsZone and disrespect me as a Fin Fan. I am diehard and have been since I was old enough to know what that meant. I have been a fan for 35 years! I am not a little kid or little punk you has to show he is a diehard by being a complete A$$clown to rival fans and thinking his balls are bigger by doing so. I am a grown man and left those stupid games back in my childhood. You probably still tell guys "my dad can beat up your dad". Grow up and understand you can bleed aqua and orange without being a *****! I have told my wife that I will be buried in my Marino jersey...she said"do you want a Dolphin casket too(jokingly)" I said, that's not a bad idea. Doubt they make one but nonetheless. I talk more "life" than football at BillsZone. I venture into the smack zone every so often. So back off me and crawl back under your rock.

:goodpost:

Good comeback.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

Devin
11-14-2005, 04:07 PM
his sig says "sack master" enough said.

:rofl:

BAM
11-14-2005, 04:08 PM
That forum is funny for the most part. There are some cool guys over there though.

Devin
11-14-2005, 05:08 PM
like 3.