• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

I bring you more quotes from the geniuses at Finheaven

Originally posted by outlawd2u
    I don't care what anybody says, these guys are closer to making a big playoff run than anyone thinks or could imagine.
    Is that a fact now.

Originally posted by jac3477
    The Dolphins lose, and the NFL suddenly becomes really unappealing.
    Agreed, watching the Dolphins play makes the NFL unappealing.

Originally posted by Devilelias26
    this team is definitely better than our record indicates
    Your right your only 88 maybe 89 plays away from .500

Originally posted by Gonk
    We are a QB, WR and CB away from being a competitive team. We don't need to start the firesale quite yet
    lol.

Originally posted by enigmatics
    This is a team full of boneheads......
    Well hopefully all talks of a division title and a successful trip to the playoffs is over with.
    And the truth shall set you free.

Originally posted by zodiak
    Dude wake up and smell the rose's this team sucks
    Nothing furthur.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: I bring you more quotes from the geniuses at Finheaven

Half are shooting themselves the other half seem to think these losses are all apart of Sabans master plan.

Comment

• Captain Obvious
      I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Devin
      Half are shooting themselves the other half seem to think these losses are all apart of Sabans master plan.
      Saban's master plan is to lose games, because? He wants a high draft position to draft Matt Leinart? No. These losses are because the dolphins are not a very good team. Finheaveners are ****!I would'nt mind it if you posted more quotes from there after dolphin losses, and keep adding the sarcastic comments.

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• Devin
        The Octagon
        • Apr 2003

Comment

• AndreReed83
          Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
          • Mar 2004

I can't believe how TERRIBLE those calls inside the ten yard line were by Mr. Saban. He runs the the same fade route twice in a row and Gus throws both times to the ONE wideout on the field who has to find the ball in the sun and then he calls that screen play on 3rd down that loses 5 yards. If you're going to run a play like that, do a draw at least, that makes much more sense, at least the person getting the ball will be heading TOWARDS the endzone.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
          "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• Devin
            The Octagon
            • Apr 2003

Saban is coaching same as he did last time he was in the NFL, some coaches are simply college coaches.

Most these fans thought he was their savior or something. Half those fin fans are ready to line up and service him on the sideline.

Comment

• Devin
              The Octagon
              • Apr 2003

Its a male FBH.

Bless their little hearts they are to cute.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by WILLIS21
                Saban's master plan is to lose games, because? He wants a high draft position to draft Matt Leinart? No. These losses are because the dolphins are not a very good team. Finheaveners are ****!I would'nt mind it if you posted more quotes from there after dolphin losses, and keep adding the sarcastic comments.
                I take offense to that! I am a FinHeavener!! Don't just group us all in one big clump dude!! I hate half the people over there because they are horrible, spoiled brat fans.

Comment

• Devin
                  The Octagon
                  • Apr 2003

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
                  I take offense to that! I am a FinHeavener!! Don't just group us all in one big clump dude!! I hate half the people over there because they are horrible, spoiled brat fans.
                  Yes but you my friend fall into the rare breed of "cool fin fans" theres like 9 of you on the planet.

Chambers is president of this secret society.

Comment

• ajsdx
                    • Aug 2003

To be fair, if you posted the worst from this site, we'd look pretty darn bad too. I won't name names, but even excluding the trolls sometimes we say some dumb stuff.

Comment

• Devin
                      The Octagon
                      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by ajsdx
                      To be fair, if you posted the worst from this site, we'd look pretty darn bad too. I won't name names, but even excluding the trolls sometimes we say some dumb stuff.
                      Of course but its like a gazillion times funnier because its fins fans.

Comment

• ajsdx
                        • Aug 2003

lol...point taken. stupid fin fans.

Comment

• Devin
                          The Octagon
                          • Apr 2003

Couldnt have said it better.

Comment

• feelthepain
                            All-Pro Zoner
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by LtFinFan66

Good lord son, why don't you give up the facade and come out of the closet and be that bill fan dying to get out??? I would rather be a homer then ....whatever it is, you are. I see your sig is a couple of big balls, is that your desperate cry for help??? I would tell you to grow a pair but it's clear you don't have anything to work with. Tell you what stay here and don't return to finheaven...Benedict Arnold.

I don't ever, ever, ever remember on single Bill fan coming to finheaven and bashing the Bill fans, but here you are being a turncoat. What a jerk.

Comment

• Devin
                              The Octagon
                              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by feelthepain
                              Good lord son, why don't you give up the facade and come out of the closet and be that bill fan dying to get out??? I would rather be a homer then ....whatever it is, you are. I see your sig is a couple of big balls, is that your desperate cry for help??? I would tell you to grow a pair but it's clear you don't have anything to work with. Tell you what stay here and don't return to finheaven...Benedict Arnold.

I don't ever, ever, ever remember on single Bill fan coming to finheaven and bashing the Bill fans, but here you are being a turncoat. What a jerk.
                              Did you read his quote?

He sticks up for the Fins all the time, it just so happens hes also a knowledgable guy and respectable to chat with. There are a few fin fans here like that. Unfortunatley with fin fans in general its a rarity.

Comment

Working...
                              X