PDA

View Full Version : What is more important....

Valerie
11-14-2005, 09:19 AM
I started thinking about this a week ago and decided to ask all Bills fans this question what is more important, a Bills win or the Colts going undefeated making the 1972 Dolphins record a thing of the past?

If the Colts have one more game to win to go undefeated and the last game is against the Bills, who would you root for? A Colts win to break the Dolphins record or a Bills win for nothing other than a win?

Philagape
11-14-2005, 09:37 AM
The only way they would meet is in the playoffs, so that's easy ... Bills win.

Iehoshua
11-14-2005, 11:47 AM
Hell with the Colts and Dolphins. The Phin's records set in 1902 or whenever in the past don't mean anything to me frankly, nor does anything Indy does, has done, or will do. All I care about is the Bills, always have and always will, that's it, period.

BAM
11-14-2005, 11:56 AM
Easy question! Anyone that needs to think about this can just leave now. Thanks! :D

Historian
11-14-2005, 11:57 AM
Bills win...as always.

Earthquake Enyart
11-14-2005, 12:50 PM
This is a tough call for me. My hatred of the 72 Dolphins runs deep.

Valerie
11-14-2005, 01:18 PM
Well, I voted for a Colts win. History is history and I'd rather see that record go broken than the Bills get a meaningless win. Then again, I'm not a die hard fan of any team, so I guess that explains my attitude. lol

OpIv37
11-14-2005, 01:21 PM
I'll always root for the Bills.

But if it's a meaningless last game of the season and the Colts beat us to break the '72 Dolphins' record, I wouldn't be bothered by the loss.

Valerie
11-14-2005, 01:50 PM
I said a meaningless game, I'm not talking an important game for the Bills, just an end of the year game for nothing.

footballhottie
11-14-2005, 01:58 PM
Well, I voted for a Colts win. History is history and I'd rather see that record go broken than the Bills get a meaningless win. Then again, I'm not a die hard fan of any team, so I guess that explains my attitude. lol lol don't you also want a another team to win the SB :whistling

footballhottie
11-14-2005, 02:00 PM
I said a meaningless game, I'm not talking an important game for the Bills, just an end of the year game for nothing. who said its going to be un important... with a 16 game sceg EVERY game is important

OpIv37
11-14-2005, 02:19 PM
who said its going to be un important... with a 16 game sceg EVERY game is important

well that's not entirely true- if you're 13-0 and the next best team in the conference is 10-3, the last 3 games don't matter much.

Valerie
11-14-2005, 02:48 PM
lol don't you also want a another team to win the SB :whistling
I was a Cowboys fan looooong before I was a Bills fan. And yes, I've already admitted that I rooted for the Cowboys in the Super Bowls. I did root VERY HARD for the Bills when they played the Skins though! :up:

And by meaningless, I mean a win or a loss isn't going to matter for the Bills.

madness
11-14-2005, 03:21 PM
That's easy Valerie. It was a win-win situation all over it. I'm rooting for the Bills right off the bat. If my team wins, it means defeating a team nobody else could beat! If that doesn't show promise for the next season then I don't know what does.

If they lose, Miami's record gets broken AND we have a better draft pick. :up: