X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Das_Bills
    • Sep 2005

Chargers forum

Hey guys been to the chargers forum come and join the fun.

• JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Re: Chargers forum

i'm down!
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Mr.Reality
      • Nov 2002

Comment

• alohabillsfan
        • Sep 2003

I like the way they brag on their run D! There run D is so good because there pass D sucks 3rd from the bottom!

Comment

• Billzz
          • Sep 2003

Basically looks like to me they are over looking the bills and feel pretty firmly it's a W for them.

I see why they would think that way but do feel we can make this a tuff game. They base alot of there information on LT running down our throat which is true but then again the Chiefs got 140 yards on the ground with zero in the end zone.

Other portion is based on a rookie QB and them just blizting the **** out of him. I do feel Losman can handle the blitz or atleast buy time but who knows. The bills are a totally different team on the road soooooooooooooooo.

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

I wouldn't be over there talking ****. I despise the opposing fans that invade the BZ then never show up to take their medicine after we destroy them. The Chargers have a very respectful team that will go far this year.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RedEyE
              I wouldn't be over there talking ****. I despise the opposing fans that invade the BZ then never show up to take their medicine after we destroy them. The Chargers have a very respectful team that will go far this year.
              agreed...personally, I have checked out opposing sites in the past just to get a feel of what they are thinking
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
              X