PDA

View Full Version : Chargers forum

Das_Bills
11-14-2005, 11:49 AM
Hey guys been to the chargers forum come and join the fun.

http://forums.chargers.com/index.php

JD
11-14-2005, 12:41 PM
i'm down! :jig:

Mr.Reality
11-14-2005, 12:51 PM
:snicker:

alohabillsfan
11-14-2005, 02:37 PM
I like the way they brag on their run D! There run D is so good because there pass D sucks 3rd from the bottom!

Billzz
11-14-2005, 02:47 PM
Basically looks like to me they are over looking the bills and feel pretty firmly it's a W for them.

I see why they would think that way but do feel we can make this a tuff game. They base alot of there information on LT running down our throat which is true but then again the Chiefs got 140 yards on the ground with zero in the end zone.

Other portion is based on a rookie QB and them just blizting the **** out of him. I do feel Losman can handle the blitz or atleast buy time but who knows. The bills are a totally different team on the road soooooooooooooooo.

RedEyE
11-14-2005, 03:19 PM
I wouldn't be over there talking ****. I despise the opposing fans that invade the BZ then never show up to take their medicine after we destroy them. The Chargers have a very respectful team that will go far this year.

The_Philster
11-14-2005, 04:31 PM
I wouldn't be over there talking ****. I despise the opposing fans that invade the BZ then never show up to take their medicine after we destroy them. The Chargers have a very respectful team that will go far this year.
agreed...personally, I have checked out opposing sites in the past just to get a feel of what they are thinking :idunno: