• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NJFINSFAN1
    NJ In The House
    • Nov 2004

Nice Win!

First off, I thought you had no chance to be KC and that offense. And you I won't say shut them down, they got yards, but they did not score. So you have to be pumped by that.

Then Losman comes in and does what he did.

So who starts next week? I like Kelly H, but I feel you now have to go with Losman.

Time To Ski!
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Re: Nice Win!

Nows the time to become a bills fan my friend
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• NJFINSFAN1
      NJ In The House
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
      Nows the time to become a bills fan my friend
      I won't go that far

But it was still a nice win by you guys!

Time To Ski!

Comment

• Devin
        The Octagon
        • Apr 2003

Thanks dude!

I feel the same, I think to stop Losman now would crush his confidence and momentum. If hes the QB of our future I dont see how anyone could justify sitting him.
        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
          • Sep 2004

Excellent win guys and gals!!

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

I was rooting for you guys to beat NE yesterday. You gave them a scare, about like we did, only to come up short, about like we did. I'll even root for you guys to win when you play NE again, BleedinGreen. You do play them again, don't you. Is Pennington officially out for the year. I haven't been following.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
              I was rooting for you guys to beat NE yesterday. You gave them a scare, about like we did, only to come up short, about like we did. I'll even root for you guys to win when you play NE again, BleedinGreen. You do play them again, don't you. Is Pennington officially out for the year. I haven't been following.
              NE still has to play the Jets twice, the Dolphins once and us once.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• NJFINSFAN1
                NJ In The House
                • Nov 2004

We should have, we left to many points on the field, and the play calling agian killed us at the end.

Time To Ski!

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by NJFINSFAN1
                  We should have, we left to many points on the field, and the play calling agian killed us at the end.
                  If you guys had pulled it out, the Fins, Bills and Pats would be tied in the AFCE, and the tiebreaker would have been one big cluster****. Oh well, no one's out of it yet. We just need the Jets to upset NE to help us out.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                    • Sep 2004

Those fu....ng bastards, they were all over on the floor, and then, bang...back again. Someone said before, they are vulnerable, but you have finish them, when you have to oportunities!!!
                    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
                      • Sep 2004

We have 10 players that are out for the season, there is no way that we beat the Pat's, we cant even beat our way out of a paper bag. I went to the game in Charlotte and was bashed the entire game. There is no way we get another win this year. But i did enjoy teaming up with a Bills fan in letting the Panthers fans know that the AFC was going to keep the title, and that in no way shape or form was the NFC going to compete in the SB with any team from the AFC.

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BleedinGreenNC
                        We have 10 players that are out for the season, there is no way that we beat the Pat's, we cant even beat our way out of a paper bag. I went to the game in Charlotte and was bashed the entire game. There is no way we get another win this year. But i did enjoy teaming up with a Bills fan in letting the Panthers fans know that the AFC was going to keep the title, and that in no way shape or form was the NFC going to compete in the SB with any team from the AFC.
                        the outlook isn't that bleak- no one loses 12 straight. I'm sure you guys can pull off an upset or two (hopefully not in the rematch against us).

But 10 players- ouch. I thought we had it bad losing 2 defensive starters plus Parrish and Everett.

You guys should fire your trainer.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
                          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
                          the outlook isn't that bleak- no one loses 12 straight. I'm sure you guys can pull off an upset or two (hopefully not in the rematch against us).

But 10 players- ouch. I thought we had it bad losing 2 defensive starters plus Parrish and Everett.

You guys should fire your trainer.
                          we lost our conditioning coach before the season started, oh yeah, GO IRISH!!!! Yeah baby!!

Comment

Working...
                          X