X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Props to Angelo Crowell!

He has done an excellent job this year, filling in for Takeo Spikes. I hope that he decides to stay and they either play some 3-4 defense next year or use him to replace Jeff Posey's position or split time with Fletcher or Spikes. I have been very impressed with Crowell this year, with what I have seen on defense and even special teams.

Crowell had 10 tackles, 6 assists, 1 sack, 1 INT

For the season...

Angelo Crowell: 40 tackles, 20 assists, 3 sacks, 2 INT, 3 PD, 2 FF
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Props to Angelo Crowell!

and as soon as he has a bad game like Troy will you say good bye to him too?
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
      and as soon as he has a bad game like Troy will you say good bye to him too?

Comment

• chubluv
        BillsZone bowling team MVP
        • Jan 2003

He has been coming along lately. The whole defence played inspired yesturday. Lets just hope they can keep it going.

We are in 5th place
        Clump is on the IR
        Chubluv average is 167
        Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
        Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• McGahee420
          • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
          He has done an excellent job this year, filling in for Takeo Spikes. I hope that he decides to stay and they either play some 3-4 defense next year or use him to replace Jeff Posey's position or split time with Fletcher or Spikes. I have been very impressed with Crowell this year, with what I have seen on defense and even special teams.

For the season...

West Virginia Mountaineers- Sugar Bowl Champions!!!!!

The Dick era has begun!

"I just want one before I die"

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

I think having Spikes and Crowell on the field together next year will be huge. His stat line isn't quite TKO's level but it's getting close, and he has more big plays than Fletcher.

As far as Posey, the dude never makes a play. When I see him make a tackle, my reaction is usually "96? Who's that? Oh right- Posey. He's still on this team."
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
              My battery is low and it's getting dark.
              • Apr 2004

For the season...

It would be a mistake to let this guy go. If Spikes is slowed down by his injury when he returns, he may end up taking Posey's spot and Crowell can stay where he is. Larry Johnson made Posey look like he was standing still on that fumble return. Spikes at 85% is faster than Posey at 100%.
              Fletcher showed some life yesterday. I've been calling for his replacement and I still think we should get a future MLB this year, but it may not be as urgent as I thought. We'll see how the rest of the season goes.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                I think having Spikes and Crowell on the field together next year will be huge. His stat line isn't quite TKO's level but it's getting close, and he has more big plays than Fletcher.

As far as Posey, the dude never makes a play. When I see him make a tackle, my reaction is usually "96? Who's that? Oh right- Posey. He's still on this team."
                Agreed. And as for Posey, he finally made a play yesterday. He returned a fumble for 46 yards and tucked the ball back in, so he didnt fumble it when tackled.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Agreed. And as for Posey, he finally made a play yesterday. He returned a fumble for 46 yards and tucked the ball back in, so he didnt fumble it when tackled.
                  that's true- I should give him credit for that. But seriously, this is a big play D that until this year, thrived off of turnovers and sacks. I don't remember him ever having one.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Captain gameboy
                    • Jul 2002

Those Virginia guys aren't too bad after all.
                    They have a linebacker now, Ahmed Brooks, who is incredibe. This is his junior year. He has been out most of the year with an offseason injury thing. Has played the last two games.
                    If that gets worked out, he's a top 10 pick. Butkus award finalist as a sophmore.

If he comes out after this year, with the injury over his head, he'd be a steal.

A true freak. How many players can say the were not only Butkus award finalists as linebackers, but also returned kicks?

Comment

• ryjam282
                      Offical Billszone Starting QB
                      • Mar 2003

I have to concur. Crowell has stepped up big time and is running with his opportunity. Very nice to see.

Ryan Withey
                      Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Mudflap1
                        Next Question!
                        • Nov 2004

Crowell played good yesterday. However, consistency is the key with him. For the season, he has made some real good plays, then gets caught out of position and gives up a big run or two. If he can play more alongs the lines of how he played yesterday, then yeah, he's coming along real nice.

Jon

Comment

• BillsFanCupp38
                          • Mar 2004

i believe it was football hottie who said that stamer should have started over Crowell. HEA HEA HEA
                          Jeremy Cupp

Comment

• EDS
                            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mudflap1
                            Crowell played good yesterday. However, consistency is the key with him. For the season, he has made some real good plays, then gets caught out of position and gives up a big run or two. If he can play more alongs the lines of how he played yesterday, then yeah, he's coming along real nice.

Jon
                            Consistency is very important. Hopefully he will become more consistent as he continues to gain experience.

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

For the season...
                              but how many hits did he have?

Comment

Working...
                              X