PDA

View Full Version : One thing I wanna know about special teams...

Michael82
11-14-2005, 03:26 PM
What happened with the wedge? I havent seen that much this year and I also haven't seen London Fletcher out there much this year. Could that be the reason why Terrence McGee hasn't taken it to the house yet? Bobby April has changed things around from what worked last year and is now having two guys deep to return the kickoff and not Fletcher. Plus, he got rid of the wedge. I wonder why.

OpIv37
11-14-2005, 03:30 PM
yesterday the Bills only had 2 KO returns- one went to Reed, and the other McGee bobbled.

As far as the wedge, I don't know, but I have seen teams be successful without it. McGee does have the highest KO return average in the league, so something is working

Fletcher probably isn't out there cuz we can't afford another LB injury.

Michael82
11-14-2005, 03:34 PM
yesterday the Bills only had 2 KO returns- one went to Reed, and the other McGee bobbled.

As far as the wedge, I don't know, but I have seen teams be successful without it. McGee does have the highest KO return average in the league, so something is working

Fletcher probably isn't out there cuz we can't afford another LB injury.\

I know that they only had 2 KO returns, but I was talking about all year.

The Bills were very successful with the wedge last year. Why change? They have come close to getting a TD this year, but still havent done it yet. :sigh: McGee has the highest return average this year and is doing a great job, but I just think he could be doing better with the wedge. That's my own opinion.

You do have a point about Fletcher. I didn't think about it that way.

Michael82
11-14-2005, 04:49 PM
any other thoughts?