PDA

View Full Version : I don't see a congrats thread, so here you go.

ChiefsInDE
11-14-2005, 05:49 PM
Congratulations to the Bills on the win yesterday. Buffalo's always been a tough place for the Chiefs, and that held true again.

I would hope some of my fellow Chiefs fans have or will do this as well, but we're still preoccupied with determining whom to string up for this one. You know the drill. Anyway, nice win for you guys, this puts you back in the hunt, and go get the Bolts.

LtBillsFan66
11-14-2005, 05:53 PM
IN YOUR FACE!!!!!

Cntrygal
11-14-2005, 05:55 PM
Thanks!!! :cheers:

BleedinGreenNC
11-14-2005, 05:59 PM
Thanks!!! :cheers:congrats cntry!!! As you can see, my season is a wash, so i am rooting for you guys to take the top spot away from the Pat's, good luck to you!!

Billzz
11-14-2005, 05:59 PM
Yea was reading your game day thread about the game, you know the 60+ page one and kinda chuckling to myself. Not because we where winning but that you experienced a day in the life of our team last year with Drew.

Good defensive performance, nice run game followed up with the QB taking a huge steaming dump on the field. Gonzo didn't help dropping passes but wow he had a rough one.

Good luck with the rest of the season.

TigerJ
11-14-2005, 10:19 PM
Thanks, BleedinGreen. We can make you an honorary Bills fan for the rest of the season. Most of us appreciate your gracious congratulations ChiefsinDE. The Bolts game is going to be really tough, but we have at least a slim chance of coming out with a win.

Devin
11-14-2005, 10:20 PM
Thanks dude, Chiefs and Bills always play each other very well. If nothing more 9 times out of ten we get a good game to watch.

Good luck to you the rest of the way.

footballhottie
11-14-2005, 10:20 PM
sucks to be you chiefs fan

Devin
11-14-2005, 10:23 PM
Feel free to ignore any smack talk in this thread.

Like any NFL team we have a few ******s who cant simply acknowledge a win graciously.

slakjaw157
11-14-2005, 10:35 PM
I'm glad we won, but I'm pretty sure we would've had a different outcome had the game been played at arrowhead. That place sucks to play in.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
11-14-2005, 11:41 PM
Congratulations to the Bills on the win yesterday. Buffalo's always been a tough place for the Chiefs, and that held true again.
I would hope some of my fellow Chiefs fans have or will do this as well, but we're still preoccupied with determining whom to string up for this one. You know the drill. Anyway, nice win for you guys, this puts you back in the hunt, and go get the Bolts.
Hey you guys have a tough stadium to play in and so do we the 12TH MAN thanks for the congrats. You'll bounce back against the lowly Texans :lmao: :funny:

footballhottie
11-15-2005, 09:55 AM
Feel free to ignore any smack talk in this thread.

Like any NFL team we have a few ******s who cant simply acknowledge a win graciously. lol did you not read the 1500 posts the chiefs made about me....

Billzz
11-15-2005, 10:06 AM
lol did you not read the 1500 posts the chiefs made about me....

Where they on this board?

Das_Bills
11-15-2005, 10:10 AM
We really appreciate that. There is not many that return to our site after a loss. Good luck to your team and see you in the playoffs.

Steve

FinNasty23
11-15-2005, 02:02 PM
IN YOUR FACE!!!!!

sucks to be you chiefs fan

such class... :rolleyes:

footballhottie
11-15-2005, 02:14 PM
Where they on this board? nope

The_Philster
11-15-2005, 02:15 PM
lol did you not read the 1500 posts the chiefs made about me....
that was a supposed Bills fan who initiated the attacks over there..and most of the attacking soon turned on him

AngryTeste
11-15-2005, 02:47 PM
I read that thread over there. I think the Bills fan didn't get beat up by anyone that wasn't touching themselves and thinkin' she was worth anything. The conversation seems to be the same as it was on theganggreen.com.

FBH: I want to talk football. Have you seen my pics?
Everyone else: Show some nips!
FBH: I was a bad girl last night. Maybe I'll post some of the pics.
Knowledgable person: She's an attention whore, she won't show these mystery pics.
FBH: Leave me alone-I just want to talk football! These pics of me suck, I hardly have any clothes on!
(crickets chirping)
Lonely Internet Guy: Wow you sound hot! Leave her alone knowledgable poster!
FBH: I just want to talk football. Have you guys been to my website?

http://www.plasticnipple.com/images/forums/attention_whore_beach.jpg

Countrygal: Hi whore! Hey guys-they hate her on her teams website too!
FBH: I just want to talk football. That one pic really shows how big my forehead can be.
Lonely Internet guy: That is a nice huge forehead you got goin' on there, want to PM me?
FBH: Does anyone talk football here? I have some more pics if you want to see them...

It's actually hilarious now. I thought that people were being mean to her at the Jets site...but it's really killing me when I read the ****.

footballhottie
11-15-2005, 02:50 PM
dude its all a joke on the other sites...im pretty liked by anyone that matters here.

AngryTeste
11-15-2005, 02:54 PM
I just think the crap is funny. Especially you and Dr. Evil.

Hey thanks for the neg rep...

You handle it well. Just ignore the ones who keep insulting you.

footballhottie
11-15-2005, 02:55 PM
i didnt neg you

AngryTeste
11-15-2005, 03:00 PM
You gotta stop by theganggreen. Dr. Evil continued the bashing...

footballhottie
11-15-2005, 03:03 PM
no ****...lol what a loser....any links?

Devin
11-15-2005, 03:21 PM
I read that thread over there. I think the Bills fan didn't get beat up by anyone that wasn't touching themselves and thinkin' she was worth anything. The conversation seems to be the same as it was on theganggreen.com.

FBH: I want to talk football. Have you seen my pics?
Everyone else: Show some nips!
FBH: I was a bad girl last night. Maybe I'll post some of the pics.
Knowledgable person: She's an attention whore, she won't show these mystery pics.
FBH: Leave me alone-I just want to talk football! These pics of me suck, I hardly have any clothes on!
(crickets chirping)
Lonely Internet Guy: Wow you sound hot! Leave her alone knowledgable poster!
FBH: I just want to talk football. Have you guys been to my website?

http://www.plasticnipple.com/images/forums/attention_whore_beach.jpg

Countrygal: Hi whore! Hey guys-they hate her on her teams website too!
FBH: I just want to talk football. That one pic really shows how big my forehead can be.
Lonely Internet guy: That is a nice huge forehead you got goin' on there, want to PM me?
FBH: Does anyone talk football here? I have some more pics if you want to see them...

It's actually hilarious now. I thought that people were being mean to her at the Jets site...but it's really killing me when I read the ****.

:lmao: :roflmao:

like her or not thats funny ****.