The funny thing will be all the people bashing JP if he doesn't do well next week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

The funny thing will be all the people bashing JP if he doesn't do well next week.

• Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Re: The funny thing will be all the people bashing JP if he doesn't do well next week.

You should keep a list.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Re: The funny thing will be all the people bashing JP if he doesn't do well next week.

I'm with JP Losman for the rest of the season now. The time has come to let this kid develop and I am for sticking with him all the way thru, even if he struggles. I may get mad at him and curse at him next week, but I still think it's the right thing to do.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

I'm with Mikey on this one- no matter how bad he plays, it's time to let JP finish off the season. If he does bad I'll probably complain about it, but I won't be calling for his head til at least the off-season.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Bufftp
          Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

I'm surprised that there are not more zoners with sprained ankles, torn knee ligaments, and injured backs with all the bandwagon to band wagon jumping that goes on here.
          Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
          "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
          Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
          - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
          to be led by permanent ideals -
          that is what keeps a man patient
          when the world ignores him,
          and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Re: The funny thing will be all the people bashing JP if he doesn't do well next week

Originally posted by Bufftp
            I'm surprised that there are not more zoners with sprained ankles, torn knee ligaments, and injured backs with all the bandwagon to band wagon jumping that goes on here.
            don't look at me- I wanted to put Losman in as soon as we lost to the Pats.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Re: The funny thing will be all the people bashing JP if he doesn't do well next week

Originally posted by OpIv37
              don't look at me- I wanted to put Losman in as soon as we lost to the Pats.
              i never wanted him benched in the first place
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                Did any of us?

I only stood by Holcomb because he was the starting QB and won 2 games in a row that we needed to win. I still was upset that Losman wasn't getting the development that he needed. But now I wonder if the benching may have been what he needed. He played with a lot more confidence out there and hardly ran with the ball, and chose to throw it and give his receivers a chance. I liked what I saw.

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

anyone who ever had a Holcombmaniac group membership...
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

anyone who ever had a Holcombmaniac group membership...
                    Not if they had both.

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                      Not if they had both.
                      Those would be the flip-floppers

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Those would be the flip-floppers
                        nope, just people who are standing by their starting QB.

Comment

• TigerJ
                          • Jul 2002

I don't doubt it, Thurm. If Losman plays poorly, I won't be in denial about it, and I wouldn't mind if Holcomb came on in relief, but I can't see Buffalo going back to Holcomb as starter the rest of the year.
                          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                            • Jan 2003

That's the wagon I've been on all year as well...

Comment

• Dozerdog
                              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

I want to win games, or lose trying.

If JP has a 75 yard, 53.2 QB rating game- put in Holcomb.

If he has a decent game but we lose because of LT running for 166 yards and 3 TDs- then give him another start.

Comment

Working...
                              X