PDA

View Full Version : Ask Him Yourself: Mike Mularkey

The_Philster
11-14-2005, 06:35 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=altRow1 align=right colSpan=3>
RJ Walker (Rochester, NY): What was the logic behind the play called on fourth and 1 around midfield? It worked last year but this was a totally different situation. Why not just hand it off to Willis McGahee?
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=altRow2 align=right colSpan=3>
Mike Mularkey: The situation wasn't different. It was the same, a fourth-down quarterback sneak type of situation where you want the defense to converge. They had a guy jump over the pile and knock the ball loose from Kelly Holcomb. They defended it better than Seattle did last year. You're trying to get them to bunch up inside and they did, but they also did a good job of coming over the top.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>more (http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3491)

DynaPaul
11-14-2005, 08:56 PM
Jonathan Krzastek (Iselin, NJ): Great game at home as usual coach. Angelo Crowell has been impressive in blah, blah, blah...

Great game as usual coach? What the hell is this guy smoking and what team is he watching? The play calling this year has been questionable at best. Sure, we've been playing better at home but I cannot believe that anyone is really satisfied with this coaching staff...

HHURRICANE
11-14-2005, 09:57 PM
I though MM was going to be okay but I'm starting to think he is an idiot!!:rage:

OpIv37
11-14-2005, 10:32 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=altRow1 align=right colSpan=3>
OpIv37 (Alexandria,VA: Mike, WHAT THE **** ARE YOU THINKING with the coaching this year? You call trick plays and blitzes like this is a mother****ing Madden game! When the hell are you gonna wake up and coach like this is an NFL team.
Mike Mularkey: Well, even though we're 4-5 and we lost to the Saints (who haven't won since they beat us) and have only beaten one team with a winning record, we're the second least sucky of the sucky AFCE so we're still in the playoff hunt. I feel I make the right calls at the right time.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:rolleyes:

Devin
11-14-2005, 10:34 PM
:rofl:

sba
11-15-2005, 12:21 AM
Carlos Pineda (Canyon Country, CA): Congrats on the win Mike. Will you continue to start Jason Peters at right tackle and Bennie Anderson at left guard? Or will you start Mike Williams at left guard?

Mike Mularkey: As of today, we're going to stay with the lineup we ended the game with. We will let Mike Williams continue to work at left guard so when he gets into the game he has a chance to be competitive and be comfortable in that position.

Mike Williams isn't even starting anymore. See ya fatty.

HHURRICANE
11-15-2005, 08:06 AM
OpIv37 (Alexandria,VA: Mike, WHAT THE **** ARE YOU THINKING with the coaching this year? You call trick plays and blitzes like this is a mother****ing Madden game! When the hell are you gonna wake up and coach like this is an NFL team.

Mike Mularkey: Well, even though we're 4-5 and we lost to the Saints (who haven't won since they beat us) and have only beaten one team with a winning record, we're the second least sucky of the sucky AFCE so we're still in the playoff hunt. I feel I make the right calls at the right time.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:rolleyes:

:lmao:

Michael82
11-15-2005, 10:41 AM
Carlos Pineda (Canyon Country, CA): Congrats on the win Mike. Will you continue to start Jason Peters at right tackle and Bennie Anderson at left guard? Or will you start Mike Williams at left guard?

Mike Mularkey: As of today, we're going to stay with the lineup we ended the game with. We will let Mike Williams continue to work at left guard so when he gets into the game he has a chance to be competitive and be comfortable in that position.

Mike Williams isn't even starting anymore. See ya fatty.

Holy ****, that's an expensive backup. :shocked:

Earthquake Enyart
11-15-2005, 11:36 AM
Repeat after me......

"It's not the players or the coaching....it's the execution"

RedEyE
11-15-2005, 11:49 AM
Repeat after me......

"It's not the players or the coaching....it's the execution"

I know a couple of coaches I'd like to see executed.