PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to the Bills/Chargers game on Sunday?

Michael82
11-14-2005, 07:19 PM
I was just wondering what Zoners are going to be there and if you are going to the Bills Backers party on Saturday night. You need tickets to go.

I was also wondering where you are sitting at the stadium and if you are tailgating with the San Diego Bills Backers on Sunday or not. I think you need tickets to that too, but I bet you could sneak in. :snicker:

Finally, who's going to hang out with LA Playa, The_Philster, helmetguy, AWM, and I on Friday night?

SabreEleven
11-14-2005, 07:29 PM
What was wrong with my thread? :mad:

L.A. Playa
11-14-2005, 07:32 PM
Thurm is hanging out on Friday night too and Sab I will be at lunch my girl has to work on Saturday so I will come to lunch

JD
11-14-2005, 07:42 PM
Lets keep track of the zoners attending....

ME

The_Philster
11-14-2005, 07:51 PM
:bigwave:
add Mikey82, helmetguy, Thrum, SabreEleven, pjw, LA Playa, generalmills, AWM, ShAgNSuRf 702, im4bflo, pintoRon, SABURZFAN.. ..

Michael82
11-14-2005, 07:52 PM
That was asking about a Zone Lunch. This is trying to get some feedback about the rest of the weekend. :D

Slim
11-14-2005, 10:20 PM
Im going, i might drop in for a quick hello.

BillsFan-N-AZ
11-15-2005, 01:39 AM
I will be going to the game, just got confirmation on my tickets. Field 9 Row 17. I'm not too sure what, how,when everythings goes down but I'll be driving from Phoenix and arriving early evening Saturday. I've been a loyal fan since 1988 and this will be my first live game go figure! Better late then never I can't wait!! GO BILLS :peace:

generalmills
11-15-2005, 08:28 AM
I guess Kristys is the place to be on Friday Night as the CBS crew including Steve Tasker will be there (rumour has it)

here is the website for directions and a little bit of details about the bar. It says that it is close to the airport.

http://www.kristysmvp.com/pages/1/index.htm

THATHURMANATOR
11-15-2005, 08:45 AM
I am going. I will give people my cell #!

Is anyone a part of the Sandiego Bills backers thing? I think that is what I am in...

generalmills
11-15-2005, 08:54 AM
Is anyone a part of the Sandiego Bills backers thing? I think that is what I am in...
ya thats who im booked with and where my information comes from

Michael82
11-15-2005, 09:17 AM

The Helmet Crew is with the San Diego Bills Backers package, we aren't staying with them. But we will be at the party and the tailgate, plus sitting in the stadium with them. :up:

THATHURMANATOR
11-15-2005, 12:42 PM
Dang Mike you will be partying with my crew this weekend. I hope you are ready they are insane, especially in another city...

JD
11-15-2005, 05:26 PM
And mine....:rage:

JD
11-15-2005, 05:30 PM
I'm going to visit some family in Cali...and my uncle is "surprising" me with tickets. Not too sure where the seats are, I might have to get mighty plastered if im going to go balls out crazy for the bills...rather not get crap thrown at me by wacked out charger fans....hope there will be plenty of bills fans in attendance :up: I'll meet up wherever, cell #'s anyone?

Michael82
11-15-2005, 09:49 PM
Dang Mike you will be partying with my crew this weekend. I hope you are ready they are insane, especially in another city...
I'm ready. :boozer:

gggbills
11-15-2005, 10:34 PM
I was just wondering what Zoners are going to be there and if you are going to the Bills Backers party on Saturday night. You need tickets to go.
I was also wondering where you are sitting at the stadium and if you are tailgating with the San Diego Bills Backers on Sunday or not. I think you need tickets to that too, but I bet you could sneak in. :snicker:
Finally, who's going to hang out with LA Playa, The_Philster, helmetguy, AWM, and I on Friday night?

I'll be there, coming in on Friday afternoon. I am will at the party on Sat and the tailgate on Sunday. Not sure where my seat is, I am sitting witht he rest of the SD Backers

L.A. Playa
11-15-2005, 10:39 PM
I'll be there, coming in on Friday afternoon. I am will at the party on Sat and the tailgate on Sunday. Not sure where my seat is, I am sitting witht he rest of the SD Backers

hope your not scared of heights

SABURZFAN
11-16-2005, 02:43 AM
add Mikey82, helmetguy, Thrum, SabreEleven, pjw, LA Playa, generalmills, AWM, ShAgNSuRf 702, im4bflo, pintoRon, SABURZFAN.. ..

i'll be getting into san diego Saturday afternoon and Tijuana Saturday night. :up:

Michael82
11-16-2005, 10:42 AM
i'll be getting into san diego Saturday afternoon and Tijuana Saturday night. :up:
Good luck. I hope you get arrested. :up:

:snicker:

Michael82
11-16-2005, 10:43 AM
Come on, man. It can't be that bad. Better not be as steep as the Ravens end zone seats were. Damn, I felt like I was going to fall off. :scared:

SABURZFAN
11-17-2005, 02:33 AM
Good luck. I hope you get arrested. :up:
:snicker:

that would happen if i took you along.

Michael82
11-17-2005, 07:50 AM
that would happen if i took you along.
:ontome:

gggbills
11-17-2005, 12:00 PM

Ya I know, those seats are going to be waaaaay at the top!!!!

L.A. Playa
11-17-2005, 12:14 PM
Ill be on the 50 behind the bills bench use ya binoc's and I ll wave at ya

JD
11-17-2005, 01:09 PM
oooooooooh, word from my aunt...that my uncle got us some awesome seats :jig: Can't wait!!

JD
11-20-2005, 01:14 AM
IM on the Bills side Section 11, lowest level....anyone near me?? my uncle just bought his LT jersey :doh:

Cntrygal
11-20-2005, 10:17 AM

Im going, i might drop in for a quick hello.

I will be going to the game, just got confirmation on my tickets. Field 9 Row 17. I'm not too sure what, how,when everythings goes down but I'll be driving from Phoenix and arriving early evening Saturday. I've been a loyal fan since 1988 and this will be my first live game go figure! Better late then never I can't wait!! GO BILLS :peace:

ya thats who im booked with and where my information comes from

I'm going to visit some family in Cali...and my uncle is "surprising" me with tickets. Not too sure where the seats are, I might have to get mighty plastered if im going to go balls out crazy for the bills...rather not get crap thrown at me by wacked out charger fans....hope there will be plenty of bills fans in attendance :up: I'll meet up wherever, cell #'s anyone?

oooooooooh, word from my aunt...that my uncle got us some awesome seats :jig: Can't wait!!

You guys had all better wave at me. :tap:

Michael82
11-22-2005, 07:18 PM
I bet we are glad we wasted the money to see that game. :ill:

If only the Buffalo Bills showed up too. :mad:

Slim
11-22-2005, 08:42 PM
lmao i didnt see anybody from BZ....

SABURZFAN
11-23-2005, 12:50 AM
lmao i didnt see anybody from BZ....

me neither.i wonder if it was because i was late getting out of Mexico.i got to the stadium in the 2nd quarter.

footballhottie
11-23-2005, 09:02 AM
any one need a ticket, im selling mine.

The_Philster
11-23-2005, 06:35 PM
any one need a ticket, im selling mine.why would someone want to buy a ticket to a game that was played 3 days ago? :huh: