PDA

View Full Version : Good ol' Birdbath never fails

Mr. Cynical
11-14-2005, 09:18 PM
:lmao:

Gotta love seeing that ol' Dreadsoe Stonefoot toss an INT, get sacked and give the other team 7 pts now that he plays for the Cowboys....a team on my top 3 hate list.

Iehoshua
11-14-2005, 09:21 PM

Gotta love seeing that ol' Dreadsoe Stonefoot toss an INT and get sacked now that he plays for the Cowboys....a team on my top 3 hate list.
:rofl:

I'm glad someone started this thread!

:hi5:

See what happens when Sucksoe gets pressured, Eagles???

He does have a helluva better line though... He's still the same guy, pressure him and he folds like a cheap suit every time...

McNabb TD! Go Eagles! Send us T.O. now! :D

The_Philster
11-14-2005, 09:22 PM
http://www.escentual.co.uk/isroot/Escentual/SiteImages/ProductImages/CalvinKlein/Obsession/shower_gel.jpg (http://www.escentual.co.uk/cgi-bin/a.pl?escentua&1083&cgi-bin/Escentual.storefront/en/Product/10000165)

The King
11-14-2005, 09:23 PM
def a poor decision by Drew. You guys see the Bledsoe-Price hookup?

Iehoshua
11-14-2005, 09:24 PM
Sackedsoe! :rofl:

The_Philster
11-14-2005, 09:24 PM
You guys see the Bledsoe-Price hookup?a thing of beauty

Iehoshua
11-14-2005, 09:25 PM
Yeah, that brought back memories, unfortunately the memory I though of was when I was at the Green Bay/Buffalo game and Pee-Pee dropped the pass then Bledsoe gets sacked and fumbles at the end of the game... :ill:

Mr. Cynical
11-14-2005, 09:26 PM
Sackedsoe! :rofl:

:lol:

Hey, he moved this time! Look out Vick, here comes Molasses Man! :snicker:

Iehoshua
11-14-2005, 09:31 PM
:lol:

Hey, he moved this time! Look out Vick, here comes Molasses Man! :snicker:

Philagape
11-14-2005, 09:38 PM

I saw Drew have all night in the pocket and Price have a good three steps on the nearest defender. JP could have hit that pass.

Iehoshua
11-14-2005, 09:39 PM
I saw Drew have all night in the pocket and Price have a good three steps on the nearest defender. JP could have hit that pass.
JP already hit 2 passes far superior to that single one this past Sunday... Touchdown 2X!

:dance:

finsrclowns
11-14-2005, 11:18 PM

Gotta love seeing that ol' Dreadsoe Stonefoot toss an INT, get sacked and give the other team 7 pts now that he plays for the Cowboys....a team on my top 3 hate list.

Still name calling.:coocoo: Did you enjoy that Bledsoe TD at the end to Terry Glenn beating the blitz?:funny: Did you enjoy the Cowboys pulling the game out at the end?:funny:

BSXIII
11-14-2005, 11:25 PM

The Bledsoe bashers couldn't even wait til the end of the game.

finsrclowns
11-14-2005, 11:33 PM
The Bledsoe bashers couldn't even wait til the end of the game.

"crickets"

lordofgun
11-14-2005, 11:36 PM
Bledsoe was average at best tonight.

He got lucky.

Bill Cody
11-14-2005, 11:59 PM
Bledsoe was average at best tonight.

He got lucky.

:teary:

hammerbillsfan
11-15-2005, 12:21 AM
Eagles choked!!!

sba
11-15-2005, 12:29 AM
As average as Drew was, at least he didn't make that awful throw McNabb made that won Dallas the game.

ajsdx
11-15-2005, 03:17 AM
Either McNabb is really hurt, or he's the most overrated player in the NFL.

The King
11-15-2005, 05:13 AM
McNabb isnt hurt unless he plays poorly. Then its because of the hernia.

Meathead
11-15-2005, 05:54 AM
people only think mcnabb is good because the nfl wants to promote a black qb

lololol

wait, let me try again without laughing

Meathead
11-15-2005, 05:55 AM
and phil stole my visual joke

justasportsfan
11-15-2005, 06:42 AM
http://www.escentual.co.uk/isroot/Escentual/SiteImages/ProductImages/CalvinKlein/Obsession/shower_gel.jpg (http://www.escentual.co.uk/cgi-bin/a.pl?escentua&1083&cgi-bin/Escentual.storefront/en/Product/10000165)

look who's talking. The guy who loves to bash Flutie when someone mentions his name. Flutie was a better qb than your boys Drew and his brother Robosack combined. :lol:

The_Philster
11-15-2005, 07:20 AM
look who's talking. The guy who loves to bash Flutie when someone mentions his name. Flutie was a better qb than your boys Drew and his brother Robosack combined. :lol:
I only bash him when people are shoving their heads up his rear

justasportsfan
11-15-2005, 09:13 AM
I only bash him when people are shoving their heads up his rearyeah right. You are just as obssesed as the Drew bashers.

Mr. Cynical
11-15-2005, 12:29 PM
Still name calling.:coocoo: Did you enjoy that Bledsoe TD at the end to Terry Glenn beating the blitz?:funny: Did you enjoy the Cowboys pulling the game out at the end?:funny:

Well, it's clear YOU enjoyed watching the Cowboys win. Yep, you are a true blue Bills fan....enjoying a win by the team who decimated us in two consecutive Super Bowls. :shakeno:

And for the record, it was the interception for a return TD that won the game, not Dreadoe's pass to Glenn. The Leadfooted Choker is alive and well this year with 10 fumbles and 7 INTs, 5 of which led to TDs.

Oh - and the fact that you posted in this thread proves you are every bit as :coocoo:as I am. I blast him, you defend him. Tomayto, tomahto....you are in a glass house throwing stones my friend. If you didn't care, you wouldn't post. Simple as that.

Mr. Cynical
11-15-2005, 12:30 PM

:posrep:

The_Philster
11-15-2005, 12:32 PM
yeah right. You are just as obssesed as the Drew bashers.
I'm not the one starting the threads...try again

justasportsfan
11-15-2005, 12:47 PM
I'm not the one starting the threads...try againyou never start Flutie threads but you are so outspoken about his SHORTcomings and can't wait to bash him when someone talks about a back up qb performing WAAAAAY better than the one who was the starter. When someone talks about Drew they are obssessed? Not really, DF left way longer than Drew but you tend to talk more about DF. Pot calling the kettle.

When someone talks about Flutie- they are worshipers .Could be you're just a Johnsonite?

When someone talks about Drew- they are obssesed. Could be because you were a DLC?

Yeah, I think so :peace:

The_Philster
11-15-2005, 01:05 PM
you never start Flutie threads but you are so outspoken about his SHORTcomings and can't wait to bash him when someone talks about a back up qb performing WAAAAAY better than the one who was the starter. When someone talks about Drew they are obssessed? Not really, DF left way longer than Drew but you tend to talk more about DF. Pot calling the kettle. I bash him when people talk as if he were the reason we made the playoffs in 99...when people talk about the record we had when he was playing even though Wins-losses is not a QB stat

When someone talks about Flutie- they are worshipers .Could be you're just a Johnsonite?make that the past tense..I supported Johnson (past tense) until it became obvious nothing could help him...now he's lower than Flutie..and I don't jump on bashing him so much because no one blindly defends him like they do Flutie..face it, they both sucked

When someone talks about Drew- they are obssesed. Could be because you were a DLC?

Yeah, I think so :peace:DLC, I thought, was those posters who absolved Drew from all blame and gave him all the credit..which I honestly never saw and I certainly did my fair share of *****ing about his problems..I just wasn't pinning it all on him the way others seemed to
stop re-writing history, justa...only makes you look petty and lose the debate :peace:

justasportsfan
11-15-2005, 01:15 PM
stop re-writing history, justa...only makes you look petty and lose the debate :peace:
maybe in your eyes. :lol:

Puhlease, action speaks louder than words. You are obssessed w/ putting DF down when someone gives him his props. You call them woshippers when they say he was part of the reason why went to the playoffs. But when someone does the same thing YOU DO when someone mentions his name , they are obssessed?

In your mind you are winning the debate. You're not fooling anyone. You are obssessed with your hate for DF. I don't see any other former Johnsonite jumping all over a DF thread except you.

The_Philster
11-15-2005, 01:21 PM
if I were as obsessed as the Drew haters, I'd be starting threads

finsrclowns
11-15-2005, 01:21 PM
Well, it's clear YOU enjoyed watching the Cowboys win. Yep, you are a true blue Bills fan....enjoying a win by the team who decimated us in two consecutive Super Bowls. :shakeno:

The Cowboys aren't even in our conference. Why should I care about them either way? Holding on to a grudge that long isn't healthy for you Cynical.:funny: But I see no reason not to wish our former QB well since I never hated him like you. In fact his success this year shows he can still play if given a decent OL. Isn't that really what's bothering you, that you said it was all him and I said it was mostly the OL, not that he's now playing for the Cowboys?:funny: You'd be posting the same stuff no matter what team he landed on and you know it.

And for the record, it was the interception for a return TD that won the game, not Dreadoe's pass to Glenn. The Leadfooted Choker is alive and well this year with 10 fumbles and 7 INTs, 5 of which led to TDs.

That's true but wouldn't you say it was McNabb that choked the game not Drew?:funny: And, for the record, the pass to Glenn did make that pick mean something, didn't it? You can diss him all you want but he's 4th in the league in passer rating and 6th in yards- those are Pro Bowl #'s- and his team is in 1st place in their division.

Oh - and the fact that you posted in this thread proves you are every bit as :coocoo:as I am. I blast him, you defend him. Tomayto, tomahto....you are in a glass house throwing stones my friend. If you didn't care, you wouldn't post. Simple as that.

#1 starting a thread is different than posting in it. #2 if I've defended Bledsoe, and I only bother when it's either way over the top BS or funny stuff like this one, it's 1 post for every 500 you've made putting him down and that's a fact. The part I find most amusing is your need for childish name calling- it shows just how far gone you are- Bledsoe is your Inspector Clouseau and you are Chief Inspecto Dreyfus.:coocoo: :;

The King
11-15-2005, 01:34 PM
Drew is what Drew is. He is a human cannon who is guranteed to make 3 bad decisions a game. His arm is way above average, his decision making is mostly below average. When given time he can pick any defense apart, when pressured he will create turnovers.

I dont understand why the arguement just goes on and on. I think the lovers and the haters just have to give in to each other a little and all will be well.

OpIv37
11-15-2005, 01:46 PM
Drew is what Drew is. He is a human cannon who is guranteed to make 3 bad decisions a game. His arm is way above average, his decision making is mostly below average. When given time he can pick any defense apart, when pressured he will create turnovers.

I dont understand why the arguement just goes on and on. I think the lovers and the haters just have to give in to each other a little and all will be well.

exactly- who cares about Drew now? We're only gonna play him once every 4 years, and at his age that means maybe only one more time in his career.

He came here, he didn't win, and Dallas is a different team and plays different opponents, so what he does there has no bearing on what he would be doing here.

Mr. Cynical
11-15-2005, 03:22 PM
The Cowboys aren't even in our conference. Why should I care about them either way? Holding on to a grudge that long isn't healthy for you Cynical.:funny:

Sorry, but if you even remotely support the Cowboys after what they did to us on the world's largest televised sports stage....twice....I can't help you. The grudge will only go away if we cream them in a SB. Otherwise, the grudge remains firmly in place for a Bills fan.

But I see no reason not to wish our former QB well since I never hated him like you.

See above. He plays for the team that completely, totally and utterly embarrassed the Bills on a world stage....twice. Nuff said.

In fact his success this year shows he can still play if given a decent OL. Isn't that really what's bothering you, that you said it was all him and I said it was mostly the OL, not that he's now playing for the Cowboys?:funny: You'd be posting the same stuff no matter what team he landed on and you know it.

If he is such a great QB, why didn't any other team want him in the offseason? Hmmm???? Wouldn't it stand to reason that at least ONE other team would have been in the race to grab him if he were such a good QB as you say? But the fact is, only Dallas made a bid for Stonefoot.

That's true but wouldn't you say it was McNabb that choked the game not Drew?:funny:

Completely, totally irrelevant point. This thread has nothing to do with McNabb.

And, for the record, the pass to Glenn did make that pick mean something, didn't it?

You can play that game all the way back to the start of the game, i.e, ANY points in a game add up. But your comment about him beating the blitz to Glenn for 7? Well he also LOST to the blitz and gave up 7. So at best it is a wash on Dreadoe's balance sheet.

#1 starting a thread is different than posting in it.

No, it's not. You didn't have to post. Posting = same "obsession" with a topic. Ignore if it you don't like it.

#2 if I've defended Bledsoe, and I only bother when it's either way over the top BS or funny stuff like this one, it's 1 post for every 500 you've made putting him down and that's a fact.

Nice blanket statement but entirely conjecture (and BS) on your part. Prove it. I have seen you post in every Blew thread, so it's 1-1 according to my book.

The part I find most amusing is your need for childish name calling- it shows just how far gone you are- Bledsoe is your Inspector Clouseau and you are Chief Inspecto Dreyfus.:coocoo: :;

The part I find amusing is your need to start flaming a fellow zoner when that zoner is flaming A PLAYER NO LONGER ON THE TEAM. It is like you are brothers or lovers...can't figure out which. :;

Again, if you don't care about Dreadsoe, don't read the thread. It's that simple. Some of us find it funny when he s**ts the bed for a hated team. If you don't, that's fine.

DynaPaul
11-15-2005, 03:46 PM
If it wasn't for McNabb throwing the game away the Eagles probably would have pulled it out.

finsrclowns
11-15-2005, 05:05 PM
Otherwise, the grudge remains firmly in place for a Bills fan.

Sorry you don't get to decide who is a Bills fan. Hold all the grudges you want. That's your call. Who is/is not a Bills fan isn't.

If he is such a great QB, why didn't any other team want him in the offseason? Hmmm???? Wouldn't it stand to reason that at least ONE other team would have been in the race to grab him if he were such a good QB as you say? But the fact is, only Dallas made a bid for Stonefoot.

Who cares? Everyone has their opinions. Parcells opinion should count for a lot since he had the player before. Fact is he's playing well. Fact is that's what's bothering you.:funny:

You can play that game all the way back to the start of the game, i.e, ANY points in a game add up. But your comment about him beating the blitz to Glenn for 7? Well he also LOST to the blitz and gave up 7. So at best it is a wash on Dreadoe's balance sheet.

True. Bledsoe didn't have a great game. His QB rating was only 92 which is below average for him.:funny:

The part I find amusing is your need to start flaming a fellow zoner when that zoner is flaming A PLAYER NO LONGER ON THE TEAM. It is like you are brothers or lovers...can't figure out which. :;

Again, if you don't care about Dreadsoe, don't read the thread. It's that simple. Some of us find it funny when he s**ts the bed for a hated team. If you don't, that's fine.

How am I flaming you? Did I call you names? I'll try to avoid posting on your spam threads in the future since you can't handle it.:funny:

JD
11-15-2005, 05:23 PM

yea..too bad they still won :rage:

:sadwalk:
Lost $5 to the madre :doh:

Mr. Cynical
11-15-2005, 11:48 PM
I'll try to avoid posting on your spam threads in the future

I'd bet everything I own you can't avoid posting in any thread about your little leadfooted idol that doesn't worship him. But I'm game. Let's see if you can do it. :up:

Anyone want odds on this?

Mr. Cynical
11-15-2005, 11:52 PM
yea..too bad they still won :rage:

Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day. They won't get past the first playoff game, not with Stonefoot Choker at the helm. With a 52.8 career playoff rating, it is all but assured he will bomb in the big game. And it couldn't happen to a better team (well, the Pats would be better I'll admit)

The King
11-16-2005, 06:59 AM
Cyn I think your hatred for Drew far out-weighs, those who support him. Anytime I see his name in a thread, I can feel your rage. Its actually quite commical. Sure some of us still support him, I am not sure that there is anything wrong with that. But the way you loathe him, that may need some attention.

Mr. Cynical
11-16-2005, 10:34 AM
Cyn I think your hatred for Drew far out-weighs, those who support him. Anytime I see his name in a thread, I can feel your rage. Its actually quite commical. Sure some of us still support him, I am not sure that there is anything wrong with that. But the way you loathe him, that may need some attention.

A) IMO, there is definitely something wrong with supporting the QB of a team that embarassed the Bills twice on the world stage.

B) I am a Bills fan. He set the team back 3 years and took $21+M from the team without producing anything. Add that to A) above and I have more than enough justification for wanting to see him fail.

C) Comical.

BSXIII
11-16-2005, 11:18 AM
A) IMO, there is definitely something wrong with supporting the QB of a team that embarassed the Bills twice on the world stage.

B) I am a Bills fan. He set the team back 3 years and took $21+M from the team without producing anything. Add that to A) above and I have more than enough justification for wanting to see him fail.

C) Comical.

A) There is nothing wrong with rooting for ex-Bills players, especially when they were unjustly booted out of town. He wanted to return to the Bills and gave everything he had when he was here. Also, most of us have moved on from what happend 12 years ago.

B) Wrong! Although you will twist every stat possible to support this ridiculous argument he did not set this team back. The team was a mess when he arrived and was still a mess when he left. He helped turn a 3-13 team into an .500 team, and helped this team finish 9-7 last year. Which is looking to be considerably better than they will finish this year. Now he's helping his new team do the same. Btw, he's 12-4 in his last 16 games.

C) Yea, holding grudges for so long is quite comical.

Mr. Cynical
11-16-2005, 11:57 AM
A) There is nothing wrong with rooting for ex-Bills players, especially when they were unjustly booted out of town. He wanted to return to the Bills and gave everything he had when he was here. Also, most of us have moved on from what happend 12 years ago.
"....unjustly booted out of town". Now THAT was comical! :lol:

Btw, he's 12-4 in his last 16 games.
I thought this was a team game? You should follow tennis more often. (yes, I'm quite aware of the irony of using this DLC circular argument)

C) Yea, holding grudges for so long is quite comical.
It's called being a Bills fan. If you want to smooch the ass of team that embarrassed us, be my guest. Personally I choose to continue wishing them bad luck. But hey, the 'Boys can always use more fans on the wagon, so go ahead....rooting for Drew = rooting for the Cowboys. Period.

BSXIII
11-16-2005, 12:25 PM
"....unjustly booted out of town". Now THAT was comical! :lol:

[QUOTE=Mr. Cynical]I thought this was a team game? You should follow tennis more often. (yes, I'm quite aware of the irony of using this DLC circular argument)

LOL, pretty funny coming from someone who didn't understand what yards per carry meant. Typical of your lame arguments though, start with name calling and saying people aren't fans, then cry like a little ***** when people do it back to you. I think tennis fits your type a lot better actually. And you're right it is a team game. "A game which the QB is the most important position". Remember that argument?

It's called being a Bills fan. If you want to smooch the ass of team that embarrassed us, be my guest. Personally I choose to continue wishing them bad luck. But hey, the 'Boys can always use more fans on the wagon, so go ahead....rooting for Drew = rooting for the Cowboys. Period.

Yawn, more of the same. Rooting for Drew to do well his hardly smooching the Cowboys ass. People watch other games and root for other teams to win. You're the little pom pom boy/girl, who ran on here and started the thread during the game smooching the Eagles ass. So you're either a major hypocrite, a moron, or both.

justasportsfan
11-16-2005, 12:40 PM
.Well said. I still wonder why Phil hates Flutie who gave his all and was unjustly booted out of town . If it wasn't for him, Phil wouldn't have the Jills. :snicker:

finsrclowns
11-16-2005, 02:44 PM
I'd bet everything I own you can't avoid posting in any thread about your little leadfooted idol that doesn't worship him. But I'm game. Let's see if you can do it. :up:

Anyone want odds on this?

Sorry but I don't want an old pair of black high top sneakers or a nose ring.:jk:

The_Philster
11-16-2005, 08:27 PM
Well said. I still wonder why Phil hates Flutie who gave his all and was unjustly booted out of town . If it wasn't for him, Phil wouldn't have the Jills. :snicker:
justa..you're smarter than that :rolleyes:

Mr. Cynical
11-16-2005, 11:34 PM
I thought this was a team game? You should follow tennis more often. (yes, I'm quite aware of the irony of using this DLC circular argument)

LOL, pretty funny coming from someone who didn't understand what yards per carry meant.

You may want to look up the definition of the word IRONY. :up:

Rooting for Drew to do well his hardly smooching the Cowboys ass.

Wrong again. Your logic is terrible. Let me try to help.

If Drew does poorly, the odds of the Cowboys winning goes way DOWN.
If Drew does well, the odds of the Cowboys winning goes way UP.
So, if you root for Drew to do well, you are by association rooting for the Cowboys to win.

Hope that clears it up.

You're the little pom pom boy/girl, who ran on here and started the thread during the game smooching the Eagles ass. So you're either a major hypocrite, a moron, or both.

And who is doing the namecalling? Show me where I called you a name. Can you? No, you can't. But clearly you have called me 3, as shown above. Try at least not to lie when you lose an argument.