PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Jeff Posey!!!!

camelcowboy
11-14-2005, 11:45 PM
If you had any speed at all you should have had a touchdown, but since you fell short, Our o-line allowed the entire chiefs defence to destroy Holcomb, and allowed Losman to save the game, and the season for me as a bills fan.

Not that im happy anyone got, hurt, but If Posey made that touchdown, would losman have played?

pintonick96
11-14-2005, 11:50 PM
Hey, he's a De converted into an LB and was caught by a speed RB. Thank god cuz Losman played like the guy we hoped he'd be.

Dozerdog
11-14-2005, 11:50 PM
what a ******ed post.

If you don't like a player and wish him bodily harm- be a man and inflict it yourself.

Get a gun and shoot the guy. Or stab him like that whacko who stalked Monica Seles. Do a Tonya Harding.

camelcowboy
11-14-2005, 11:51 PM
Hey, he's a De converted into an LB and was caught by a speed RB. Thank god cuz Losman played like the guy we hoped he'd be.

He did have 25 yard head start, and was in motion when he picked the ball up.

camelcowboy
11-14-2005, 11:56 PM
what a ******ed post.

If you don't like a player and wish him bodily harm- be a man and inflict it yourself.

Get a gun and shoot the guy. Or stab him like that whacko who stalked Monica Seles. Do a Tonya Harding.

I never wished him bodily harm, im happy its only a concusion. My goal was more along the lines of how do you think the game would have gone if Posey scored, because i don't Losman would have ever seen the field.

Besides if im going to do my best impression of that guy who diced up george harrison, it would probally be towards Tom Brady. But thats not the point, its just a game, not worth hurting anyone for it.

ParanoidAndroid
11-15-2005, 10:30 AM
He does look pretty slow for an OLB in the NFL. Johnson covered double the ground in catching up to him. I could see if he was a bit slower than Johnson, but twice as slow? Nonetheless, he does his job.