X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billsburgh
    • Jul 2003

Anyone see Ron Jaworski on PTI

he was on PTI last night as he is every monday and was talking about the Patriots. He said he would be surprised if they made the playoffs this year. He didn't elaborate on it, but that must mean they wont win the division and certainly wont be a wild card. So that must mean he thinks the Bills will win the division by default because the jests or dolfags arent going to win it.
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: Anyone see Ron Jaworski on PTI

dolfags rofl.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• alohabillsfan
      • Sep 2003

I guess JAWS did not compare the Pats and Bills schedule! If MM was right about 1 thing in his entire head coaching career is that we need to start fast and i do not think 4 and 5 is fast! It will take 8-8 at best ?? or 9-7 to win the paultry AFCE so look at the sched and tell me where we get 4 more wins?

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by alohabillsfan
        I guess JAWS did not compare the Pats and Bills schedule! If MM was right about 1 thing in his entire head coaching career is that we need to start fast and i do not think 4 and 5 is fast! It will take 8-8 at best ?? or 9-7 to win the paultry AFCE so look at the sched and tell me where we get 4 more wins?
        Pessimist. San Diego, Denver, Carolina and Cincy are pushovers- our second stringers can beat them
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Bufftp
          Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
          Pessimist. San Diego, Denver, Carolina and Cincy are pushovers- our second stringers can beat them
          we better play them then, I doubt our first stringers can...
          Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
          "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
          Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
          - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
          to be led by permanent ideals -
          that is what keeps a man patient
          when the world ignores him,
          and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• Fairway
            • Jul 2002

I have a hard time believing he said that

Comment

• feelthepain
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by billsburgh
              he was on PTI last night as he is every monday and was talking about the Patriots. He said he would be surprised if they made the playoffs this year. He didn't elaborate on it, but that must mean they wont win the division and certainly wont be a wild card. So that must mean he thinks the Bills will win the division by default because the jests or dolfags arent going to win it.

The Jills are one win ahead of Miami and because you say so, the Bills win the division??? You have the worst O in the division. BY FAR!!! At this point who really cares?? Do you honestly think whomever wins this division has a snowballs chance in he!! of winning even one playoff game?? I guess when your team has never one the big game all you can do is live for these small meaningless goals, like winning the worst division in football. Good luck....go Bills!!!

Comment

• footballhottie
                • Feb 2005

dude we are so going to the playoffs....**** YEAH!

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                  Zero for Zero!
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by feelthepain
                  The Jills are one win ahead of Miami and because you say so, the Bills win the division??? You have the worst O in the division. BY FAR!!! At this point who really cares?? Do you honestly think whomever wins this division has a snowballs chance in he!! of winning even one playoff game?? I guess when your team has never one the big game all you can do is live for these small meaningless goals, like winning the worst division in football. Good luck....go Bills!!!
                  The Jets have a better offense than the Bills??????
                  Originally posted by mysticsoto
                  Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                    Roways rooking ahread!
                    • Sep 2005

The Fins used to love coming to buffalo in Jan time. We would get a home game and believe me when I say, Jacksonville would not like it up here snowing. No mark brunell either this time to elude bruce smith's grasps.

Comment

• feelthepain
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
                      The Fins used to love coming to buffalo in Jan time. We would get a home game and believe me when I say, Jacksonville would not like it up here snowing. No mark brunell either this time to elude bruce smith's grasps.

Are you frikin kidding me, how on gods green earth do you think you will get a playoff game at home?? If the Bils were 6-2, I could see a home playoff game. I'd love to see a poll here giving odds the Bills have a home playoff game, my odds- Million to 1.

Comment

• JD
                        Sabres Zone
                        • Sep 2003

dolfags

...NE has an easy looking schedule it looks like, except for when were going to $h!t the beat out of them!
                        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• JD
                          Sabres Zone
                          • Sep 2003

Are you frikin kidding me, how on gods green earth do you think you will get a playoff game at home?? If the Bils were 6-2, I could see a home playoff game. I'd love to see a poll here giving odds the Bills have a home playoff game, my odds- Million to 1.
                          The odds I would like to see are of the Dolphins chances to make the playoffs..
                          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                            • May 2003

Does he have a crystal ball now or what? What the hell does he know? This coming from the jackass who picked the Chiefs to win it all after they went undefeated for like five games or some crap a few years back. Nice.

Guys there is still ALOT of football to be played. Last week EVERYONE was DEVASTATED and now we're going to win the division and go to the playoffs? I so hope you're all right but you sure are setting yourselves up to be EXTREMELY disappointed if it don't pan out.

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
                              • Jul 2002

feelthe pain,
                              whoever wins the AFC east, is going to have a home playoff game. as bad as the bills have played, they are only one game back from first right now. you may want to revise your math that got you to your million to 1 odds. must have forgetten to carry a 2 or something.
                              Its all about the quest.

Comment

Working...
                              X