PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see Ron Jaworski on PTI

billsburgh
11-15-2005, 12:03 AM
he was on PTI last night as he is every monday and was talking about the Patriots. He said he would be surprised if they made the playoffs this year. He didn't elaborate on it, but that must mean they wont win the division and certainly wont be a wild card. So that must mean he thinks the Bills will win the division by default because the jests or dolfags arent going to win it.

Devin
11-15-2005, 12:04 AM
dolfags rofl.

alohabillsfan
11-15-2005, 09:21 AM
I guess JAWS did not compare the Pats and Bills schedule! If MM was right about 1 thing in his entire head coaching career is that we need to start fast and i do not think 4 and 5 is fast! It will take 8-8 at best ?? or 9-7 to win the paultry AFCE so look at the sched and tell me where we get 4 more wins?

OpIv37
11-15-2005, 09:28 AM
I guess JAWS did not compare the Pats and Bills schedule! If MM was right about 1 thing in his entire head coaching career is that we need to start fast and i do not think 4 and 5 is fast! It will take 8-8 at best ?? or 9-7 to win the paultry AFCE so look at the sched and tell me where we get 4 more wins?

Pessimist. San Diego, Denver, Carolina and Cincy are pushovers- our second stringers can beat them :rolleyes:

Bufftp
11-15-2005, 09:43 AM
Pessimist. San Diego, Denver, Carolina and Cincy are pushovers- our second stringers can beat them :rolleyes:
we better play them then, I doubt our first stringers can...

Novacane
11-15-2005, 12:35 PM
I have a hard time believing he said that

feelthepain
11-15-2005, 01:33 PM
he was on PTI last night as he is every monday and was talking about the Patriots. He said he would be surprised if they made the playoffs this year. He didn't elaborate on it, but that must mean they wont win the division and certainly wont be a wild card. So that must mean he thinks the Bills will win the division by default because the jests or dolfags arent going to win it.

The Jills are one win ahead of Miami and because you say so, the Bills win the division??? You have the worst O in the division. BY FAR!!! At this point who really cares?? Do you honestly think whomever wins this division has a snowballs chance in he!! of winning even one playoff game?? I guess when your team has never one the big game all you can do is live for these small meaningless goals, like winning the worst division in football. Good luck....go Bills!!!:funny:

footballhottie
11-15-2005, 01:42 PM
dude we are so going to the playoffs....**** YEAH!

Dr. Lecter
11-15-2005, 02:23 PM
The Jills are one win ahead of Miami and because you say so, the Bills win the division??? You have the worst O in the division. BY FAR!!! At this point who really cares?? Do you honestly think whomever wins this division has a snowballs chance in he!! of winning even one playoff game?? I guess when your team has never one the big game all you can do is live for these small meaningless goals, like winning the worst division in football. Good luck....go Bills!!!:funny:

The Jets have a better offense than the Bills??????

Mitchy moo
11-15-2005, 03:51 PM

The Fins used to love coming to buffalo in Jan time. We would get a home game and believe me when I say, Jacksonville would not like it up here snowing. No mark brunell either this time to elude bruce smith's grasps.

feelthepain
11-15-2005, 04:41 PM
The Fins used to love coming to buffalo in Jan time. We would get a home game and believe me when I say, Jacksonville would not like it up here snowing. No mark brunell either this time to elude bruce smith's grasps.

Are you frikin kidding me, how on gods green earth do you think you will get a playoff game at home?? If the Bils were 6-2, I could see a home playoff game. I'd love to see a poll here giving odds the Bills have a home playoff game, my odds- Million to 1.

JD
11-15-2005, 05:17 PM
dolfags
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

...NE has an easy looking schedule it looks like, except for when were going to $h!t the beat out of them! :funny:

JD
11-15-2005, 05:20 PM
Are you frikin kidding me, how on gods green earth do you think you will get a playoff game at home?? If the Bils were 6-2, I could see a home playoff game. I'd love to see a poll here giving odds the Bills have a home playoff game, my odds- Million to 1.

The odds I would like to see are of the Dolphins chances to make the playoffs..:lmao:

Drive 4 Five
11-15-2005, 05:57 PM

Does he have a crystal ball now or what? What the hell does he know? This coming from the jackass who picked the Chiefs to win it all after they went undefeated for like five games or some crap a few years back. Nice.

Guys there is still ALOT of football to be played. Last week EVERYONE was DEVASTATED and now we're going to win the division and go to the playoffs? I so hope you're all right but you sure are setting yourselves up to be EXTREMELY disappointed if it don't pan out.

JefftheBillsfan
11-15-2005, 09:14 PM
feelthe pain,
whoever wins the AFC east, is going to have a home playoff game. as bad as the bills have played, they are only one game back from first right now. you may want to revise your math that got you to your million to 1 odds. must have forgetten to carry a 2 or something.

ajsdx
11-15-2005, 09:21 PM
i honestly think the three most winnable games on our schedule are our division games. @ ny, @ mia, and NE are a lot easier than the chargers, panthers, bengals, and denver. Making the playoffs would be tough. We'd have to sweep the division games, and win at least one of the other four, and probably two.
Best case scenario, we sweep the division (possible!!); then i think we could possibly take SD, and geez, maybe the panthers if we catch delholmme on one of his off days.

billsburgh
11-15-2005, 11:19 PM
NO, that is not what I said, it is what he said, I was merely recapping what he said and what you could logically infer from it. Yes the Bills are only one game ahead of the dolfags, but they also have the tiebreaker because of the head to head win and sweep later this season. so really, miami has no shot at winning the division.

don137
11-16-2005, 07:01 AM

Wow, you really show your lack of football knowledge here. :lmao: :lmao: You win the division and you host a playoff game it's that simple...well for people that understand football anyways....

DarbyTheDinosaur
11-16-2005, 10:41 AM

Carolina...Miami...NY Jets...NE should be wins.

Carolina may be hot, but not in Buffalo.

One more win to go 9-7...I'm thinking Denver since it will be Sunday night in Buffalo...

You must have confidence.

feelthepain
11-16-2005, 11:09 AM
Wow, you really show your lack of football knowledge here. :lmao: :lmao: You win the division and you host a playoff game it's that simple...well for people that understand football anyways....

My whole point is the Bills won't win the division. Therefore they won't have a home playoff game.

don137
11-16-2005, 12:27 PM

Well if you say the Bills odds are million to one to win the division why don't you back it up or do you not back up what you say?...I will take that bet and give you a dollar if the Bills do not win the division and you can owe a charity of my choice a million dollars if the Bills win it...That is unless you don't have the backbone to back up your worthless, but comical posts...

feelthepain
11-16-2005, 01:42 PM
Well if you say the Bills odds are million to one to win the division why don't you back it up or do you not back up what you say?...I will take that bet and give you a dollar if the Bills do not win the division and you can owe a charity of my choice a million dollars if the Bills win it...That is unless you don't have the backbone to back up your worthless, but comical posts...

Oh brother, you Bill fans are such a joke. This is my "opinion" I don't bet never have, never will. You don't have the team to win the division. The Pats are up on you and know how to win when it counts. They beat you with a lead up late in the game they beat the Fins when the fins with a lead late in the game. They may have a lot of injurys but they know how to win period. Why is it every time the Bills win a game they are the best team in the division and when they lose it's all boo hooing the Bills suck get rid of TD get rid of MM, if the Bills lose Sunday do you still think you'll win the division?
Your D still can't stop the run, and you should have lost Sunday given how many rushing yrds Holmes put on your D. Things went your way for one game try not to lose your marbles over one win.

don137
11-16-2005, 05:02 PM
Oh brother, you Bill fans are such a joke. This is my "opinion" I don't bet never have, never will. You don't have the team to win the division. The Pats are up on you and know how to win when it counts. They beat you with a lead up late in the game they beat the Fins when the fins with a lead late in the game. They may have a lot of injurys but they know how to win period. Why is it every time the Bills win a game they are the best team in the division and when they lose it's all boo hooing the Bills suck get rid of TD get rid of MM, if the Bills lose Sunday do you still think you'll win the division?
Your D still can't stop the run, and you should have lost Sunday given how many rushing yrds Holmes put on your D. Things went your way for one game try not to lose your marbles over one win.

The only thing that is a joke around here are your posts...Why talk about odds when you clearly do not know what you are talking about...Wow, the Pats are up on us. You can read a sports page...Please show where I said the team is the best team in the division. If you saw my previous posts I stated the Pats would be hard to catch because their schedule is much easier than ours plus this team has a lot of weaknesses however anything can happen in football. I called you out on your million to one remark because it shows how stupid your posts are on this website. I enjoy conversing with intelligent posters from other teams and to call out weak and ignorant posters....You are a weak and ignorant poster.
By the way, to show how you do not know your football. Holmes had 0 yards on Sunday. He is out with an injury. You do not know your facts and post jibberish.

shoey3045
11-16-2005, 05:08 PM
The Fins actually do have a good chance of winning this division if The Bills or Pats fall... you guys need to remember that although everyone is terrible .. they're all within 2 games of each other...

feelthepain
11-16-2005, 05:58 PM
The only thing that is a joke around here are your posts...Why talk about odds when you clearly do not know what you are talking about...Wow, the Pats are up on us. You can read a sports page...Please show where I said the team is the best team in the division. If you saw my previous posts I stated the Pats would be hard to catch because their schedule is much easier than ours plus this team has a lot of weaknesses however anything can happen in football. I called you out on your million to one remark because it shows how stupid your posts are on this website. I enjoy conversing with intelligent posters from other teams and to call out weak and ignorant posters....You are a weak and ignorant poster.
By the way, to show how you do not know your football. Holmes had 0 yards on Sunday. He is out with an injury. You do not know your facts and post jibberish.

Oops... Johnson, whats it matter it could have been goofy and you would still give up 150+ yrds on the ground.

jmb1099
11-19-2005, 12:34 AM
Does he have a crystal ball now or what? What the hell does he know? This coming from the jackass who picked the Chiefs to win it all after they went undefeated for like five games or some crap a few years back. Nice.
Guys there is still ALOT of football to be played. Last week EVERYONE was DEVASTATED and now we're going to win the division and go to the playoffs? I so hope you're all right but you sure are setting yourselves up to be EXTREMELY disappointed if it don't pan out.
Same chances as ftp making a legitimate point.....none

jmb1099
11-19-2005, 12:38 AM
I' m sorry, I have short term memory loss...who won that Bills/fins game earlier in the season?