PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Alex Soto

northernbillfan
11-15-2005, 02:24 AM
Game 9 Review: Buffalo Bills QB JP Losman Drops Two bombs on KC!
by Alex Soto

On the 10th week of the season, the Buffalo Bills faced a strong offensive team in the Kansas City Chiefs. Kansas City was averaging greater than 24 points a game (ranked 8th in the league) and 357 yards (ranked 7th in the league) before this game and after trouncing the Jets in the first game of the season, had been a likely favorite to make waves into the playoffs. However, with the Buffalo Bills victory, Kansas City Chief fans are wondering if they will still be able to make the playoffs now after losing to a supposedly low team like the Bills. Snicker…snicker.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2005/11/15/game_9_review_buffalo_bills_qb_jp_losman_drops_two_bombs_on_kc.php)

The_Philster
11-15-2005, 12:06 PM
nice read :up:

The last buffalo fan
11-15-2005, 01:02 PM
Hey mystic, great work compadre!!:peace:

Gunzlingr
11-15-2005, 01:24 PM
Another great job, Alex!

mysticsoto
11-15-2005, 02:33 PM
Thanks everyone. It's a pleasure to write reviews when the Bills win. When we lose then it becomes more difficult - like the Patriot game...I had to find "nice" synonyms for the curse words I wanted to use! :)

The last buffalo fan
11-15-2005, 05:37 PM
Thanks everyone. It's a pleasure to write reviews when the Bills win. When we lose then it becomes more difficult - like the Patriot game...I had to find "nice" synonyms for the curse words I wanted to use! :)

No pro, bro. Just hit them hard, if we can't win, we deserve it.

But keep the work coming, you write fine, for a white guy!!!!:bad:

mysticsoto
11-15-2005, 07:48 PM
No pro, bro. Just hit them hard, if we can't win, we deserve it.

But keep the work coming, you write fine, for a white guy!!!!:bad:

Gracias, broder. Yo no sabia que los morenos escribian mejor???

vicmantak
11-16-2005, 05:18 AM
Thanks for the link and great job mysticsoto!

I'm looking for what is coming next... Can Buffalo do the same with the best RB in the league?

I don't know but Mike Mularkey and Jerry Gray should make the gamble with man-man coverage and a masked 4-4 scheme...

mysticsoto
11-16-2005, 08:26 AM
Thanks for the link and great job mysticsoto!

I'm looking for what is coming next... Can Buffalo do the same with the best RB in the league?

I don't know but Mike Mularkey and Jerry Gray should make the gamble with man-man coverage and a masked 4-4 scheme...

If I'm Buffalo, I try and hold on to the ball, control the clock, and ensure when we get to the redzone, we score. On Defense, I form a wall at the line of scrimmage and constantly keep tabs on LT and AG. If we could take either out of the game, maybe we have a chance. Oh, and I don't blitz as much as usual...play 8 up on the line - and play man to man with the secondary. Take a chance that Brees might be a little sluggish on throwing bombs after a bye week.

If I'm SD, I score, score and score. Buffalo hasn't scored over 20 pts very often and if SD can get up there, we won't be able to keep up. Also, run LT left, right, in, out...every chance they get. If he gets tired, put in his backup. Until Buffalo can show that they can stop the run, they should resort to it exclusively. On defense, do a variation of cover 2 that maybe JP hasn't seen. The cover 2 defense has given JP the most trouble and if you give him something he hasn't seen before, he will probably hesitate - long enough for the DEs to get through and atleast disrupt him if not sack him...