PDA

View Full Version : This is What I Do Early in the Morning When Im Bored (Video)

SkateZilla
11-15-2005, 02:55 AM
Just to Clarify some stuff, Im Not Used to Roller Hockey balls, the league i play in uses heavy pucks...

yes i hit the posts a few times, missed completely on a shot and one at the end hit the cross bar and flew clear over my house into the street behind me :).

This was also almost immediately after I woke up... and I didnt have work or practice so i was just playing around,

I'll prolly take the camera to a tennis court next time i play some 1 on 1 with my bro.. :)

http://media.putfile.com/Bored99

fushetti
11-15-2005, 06:31 AM
Just to Clarify some stuff, Im Not Used to Roller Hockey balls, the league i play in uses heavy pucks...
yes i hit the posts a few times, missed completely on a shot and one at the end hit the cross bar and flew clear over my house into the street behind me :).
This was also almost immediately after I woke up... and I didnt have work or practice so i was just playing around,
I'll prolly take the camera to a tennis court next time i play some 1 on 1 with my bro.. :)
http://media.putfile.com/Bored99

Those people in Va Beach must think youre some sort of weirdo "playin that there hockey"

I'm kidding... They actually support that minor league team they have there. I went to a game at the Scope (stupidest name for an arena ever) last fall and the place was nearly sold out.... couldn't believe it. Plus, the Admirals old jerseys are exactly like the Sabres blue and Gold jerseys.

Thanks zilla....now i'm super bored too watching u shoot pucks.

BlackMetalNinja
11-15-2005, 07:20 AM
That was indeed super boring... my favorite part was when you chucked your stick at the end. You shoulda thrown off the gloves too and fought yourself! I spent 3 days in VA. Beach once on my senior trip... seemes a nice place, minus all the guys driving up and down the street all night hitting on every other girl in my class.

SkateZilla
11-15-2005, 04:58 PM
Those people in Va Beach must think youre some sort of weirdo "playin that there hockey"
I'm kidding... They actually support that minor league team they have there. I went to a game at the Scope (stupidest name for an arena ever) last fall and the place was nearly sold out.... couldn't believe it. Plus, the Admirals old jerseys are exactly like the Sabres blue and Gold jerseys.
Thanks zilla....now i'm super bored too watching u shoot pucks.

Support My arse..

you've been to the scope, its needed renovated 10 years ago, the City Said no,

the new owner of the Admirals Offerred to pay for new vending, Jumbotron and a ring of lighting around the concourse... city said "NO"

JD
11-15-2005, 05:12 PM
Sydney Crosby??

Anyways...you should have taken shots at those kids on the bikes :lmao:

SkateZilla
11-15-2005, 09:23 PM
Sydney Crosby??

Anyways...you should have taken shots at those kids on the bikes :lmao:

yeah should've

SkateZilla
11-15-2005, 09:34 PM
i did come back and throw down the gloves, to stop the ball from rolling into the road, but i didnt record that part tot he PC, this camera is like 16 years old, so it hates lowlight/shadowed envirements...

fushetti
11-15-2005, 09:45 PM
Support My arse..
you've been to the scope, its needed renovated 10 years ago, the City Said no,
the new owner of the Admirals Offerred to pay for new vending, Jumbotron and a ring of lighting around the concourse... city said "NO"

Yeah the Scope is your typical late 60's early 70's type ugly concrete building. A cookie cutter of sorts. Very very outdated.

SabreEleven
11-16-2005, 07:02 AM
I thought that was going to be one of those America's Funniest Home Videos where you hit the camera with the puck...That is 4 mins of my life I would like back.

chernobylwraiths
11-16-2005, 07:21 PM
I thought that was going to be one of those America's Funniest Home Videos where you hit the camera with the puck...That is 4 mins of my life I would like back.

:rofl:

I was thinking the exact same thing. Couldn't you have at least gotten the stick caught in a crack while skating in and speared yourself in the groin? That might have been worth some money. :D

SkateZilla
11-16-2005, 11:56 PM
:rofl:
I was thinking the exact same thing. Couldn't you have at least gotten the stick caught in a crack while skating in and speared yourself in the groin? That might have been worth some money. :D

like i said, hahah... Bored..

Ill Prolly film my brother and I playing 1 on 1 this week end, it'll be funny, how i can stick handle may arse off and he just stands there and waits and takes the pucks from me and runs it down the court.. haha...

JD
11-17-2005, 12:13 AM
Or you can tape me and your sister in a little 1 on 1 :hump: