X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

OMG Mularkey wants to start Holcomb

I actually think this numb nut wants to start Holcomb. Maybe MM and Mike Williams can take the same bus to loserville after this season is over.

• don137
    • Jul 2002

Re: OMG Mularkey wants to start Holcomb

Its a ploy to keep the Chargers off there feet since the coaches will game plan for the Bills today...

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

it might be another one of his bad attempts at deception
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

Kelly's a cool vet, JP is a fiesty, emotional rookie. This is going to be a hard game in a tough atmosphere. I think the wiley vet is the way to go, at least for this week.
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Again, MM is his own worse enemy. Maybe if he spent more time with Tom Clements putting a real game plan together instead of trying to out smart the other coaches in the league we might be talking playoffs. He needs to focus on his team.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by casdhf
            Kelly's a cool vet, JP is a fiesty, emotional rookie. This is going to be a hard game in a tough atmosphere. I think the wiley vet is the way to go, at least for this week.
            I have yet to see the cool vet win us a game. JP did that this past weekend. I understand the pressure of playing a good team on the road. If not now, when? I've watched every game for the past 5 years and I'm kind of tired of mediocrity. I'm not watching if Holcomb is the starter. My time is better spent with my daughter shooting hoops in the yard. Losman is fun to watch and you naturally want to root for him. Let the kid play.

Comment

• Kerr
              Hall of Fame Zoner
              • Feb 2005

My guess is that it's another attempt, like op said, at deception.
              It might actually work this time because even though losman had a solid game, the team wasn't expecting to name him the starter anytime soon behind holcomb. They were just planning on getting a series or two from him.

If mularkey starts holcomb, it's going to make losman angrier than he was.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

"Hey kid you played great. Now sit on the bench and wait for our career backup to get his opportunity." Talk about hurting a players confidence and development. Let's hope that there is absolutely no truth to this. Period.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

You guys are reading too much into it. Even MarvLevy said he understands why MM is not naming the starter yet. Maybe Marv is also a numb nut for agreeing w/ MM.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                    You guys are reading too much into it. Even MarvLevy said he understands why MM is not naming the starter yet. Maybe Marv is also a numb nut for agreeing w/ MM.
                    either that or Marv Levy is being politically expedient by not publicly calling out the current coach of his old team and adding to the controversy.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Kerr
                      If mularkey starts holcomb, it's going to make losman angrier than he was.
                      not just that, it really could be the blow to his confidence that we worry about. Just imagine this...you have the job, you struggle, so you work your ass off and get a chance, but nope...not enough. They choose to go with the old veteran because they still think he gives the team a better chance. I worry that doing that could lead to a Ryan Leaf situation.

Now that Losman got his chance and did good...he has to be starting for the rest of the season, IMO.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                        either that or Marv Levy is being politically expedient by not publicly calling out the current coach of his old team and adding to the controversy.
                        Like I said, you're reading too much into what someone says and making you're own conclusion.
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

I think Mularkey is into face-saving, rather than winning. He doesn't want to look more stupid than he already does by switching QBs again, thus admitting that he made a mistake by yanking JP for the very mediocre Holcomb. MM has to continue his public stance that Holcomb is the man, even against all evidence to the contrary.

Save face, Mike.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Jul 2002

Whoever wins should get the next start. I don't care who it is.

Comment

• RedEyE
                              • Jul 2002

I don't think Holcomb is going to get a chance to play. As of yesterday he was experiencing headaches from his concussion. If the concussion is mild, he might be back before Saturday, but that leaves him no practice time to prepare for this Chargers team. Meanwhile, a healthy Losman takes every snap in practice this week.

Comment

Working...
                              X