Just got a PM from a former Buffalo Bill! He's looking for a game on VHS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Just got a PM from a former Buffalo Bill! He's looking for a game on VHS.

Former Bills Player Jeff Nixon
    I played for the Bills from 1979 to 1984. Free Safety number 38.

I wanted to see if any of your members had a copy of a VHS tape of the Bills vs. Miami game that was played on Sept. 7, 1980. We beat Miami 17-7 to snap the longest losing streak (Team vs. Team) in the NFL. I had 3 interceptions in the game.

Can anyone help him out??

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Just got a PM from a former Buffalo Bill! He's looking for a game on VHS.

that could be tough- did anyone have VHS in 1980?
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Dunno. It's a famous-enough game that someone has to have it in some form I would think.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Gunzlingr
        • Jul 2002

sounds like something that could have been played on ESPN Classic
        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Fairway
          • Jul 2002

Thats the first game I ever went to.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
            Legendary Zoner
            • Jul 2002

If anybody has it, I'd like it too.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
              I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
              • Sep 2004

add me to that list, too.
              The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• The King
                Without me it's just Awe so
                • Jun 2004

Tell Jeff I said hi!
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The King
                  Without me it's just Awe so
                  • Jun 2004

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                  "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                  You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                  It was all
                  true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                  He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                  mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Wasn't he the same guy who later played for the Chargers and intercepted Joe Ferguson in that playoff game?

Comment

• footballhottie
                      • Feb 2005

I bet everything that my dad has it...was he a good player? if not i dont wanna help him.

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

• footballhottie
                        • Feb 2005

lol im just kidding...ill look. tell him to post some stuff

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

yeah..he was pretty good
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Jul 2002

Ask him if he took steroids with Haslett!

Comment

• generalmills
                              • Sep 2003

what about contacting the bills themselves?? i can only assume that they have an extensive library of film and would be more than willing to help out an alumni

Comment

Working...
                              X