PDA

View Full Version : Tedy Bruschi

DynaPaul
11-15-2005, 03:50 PM
Anyone see the highlight clip from the gay "I Like It, I Love It" song on MNF where he got flipped end over end by the Dolphins offensive line? Hilarious. The New England defense sure is super with HIM back on the field!

DBrown77
11-15-2005, 04:26 PM
Yeah I caught that

I think it was on NFL Primetime they were talking about how after he flipped he still tried to crawl and sack Brady. Of course there was love fest conversation after that.

It's not Bruschi I despise, just the lovefest

OpIv37
11-15-2005, 05:12 PM
Yeah I caught that

I think it was on NFL Primetime they were talking about how after he flipped he still tried to crawl and sack Brady. Of course there was love fest conversation after that.

It's not Bruschi I despise, just the lovefest

I despise Bruschi. I know the lovefest isn't his fault, but the decision to make his comeback against us is. He could have waited one more game and let the Colts fans suffer through it- they could use a little reality after the start their team has had.

Drive 4 Five
11-15-2005, 05:48 PM
Anyone see the highlight clip from the gay "I Like It, I Love It" song on MNF where he got flipped end over end by the Dolphins offensive line? Hilarious. The New England defense sure is super with HIM back on the field!

C'mon man, why you hatin' on Bruschi anyway? Can't you see what a HERO he is? He's gonna save the world someday that guy, end world hunger, and then what will you have to say for yourself?

Yeah. Glad you got your f**king clock cleaned ass wipe. I hate the damn song too.

All that was missing from that clip was Bruschi rolling into Tom Brady's knee, brutally ending his season.

Just kidding.

Michael82
11-16-2005, 11:19 AM
I saw that. ESPN also talked about that play and they were giving him props for Bruschi making the play and trying to crawl over to Gus Frerotte and sack him. :lmao:

:puke:

The Natrix
11-16-2005, 11:24 AM
I missed it. I hate that song so much, I have to change the channel.