PDA

View Full Version : Pats are really hurtin

HAMMER
11-15-2005, 08:27 PM
Pats center Dan Koppen and cornerback Randall Gay are both done for the year. WOW! The big guy upstairs must not want another Pats SB victory.

Mitchy moo
11-15-2005, 09:31 PM
Pats center Dan Koppen and cornerback Randall Gay are both done for the year. WOW! The big guy upstairs must not want another Pats SB victory.

:naughty:
It's because tom brady is a sinner by his own admission!

MTBillsFan
11-15-2005, 10:59 PM
:lmao: That is great! Patsies reign is over! Move over Marsha!

GO BILLS!

slakjaw157
11-15-2005, 11:18 PM

Not so fast, ....... They just announced on ESPN that Bruschi will be filling in at center AND cornerback this week. They played "Hero" while they announced it. That Bruschi is Awsome!

Mr. Cynical
11-15-2005, 11:56 PM
While I know it won't happen, I hope they lose every remaining game of the season.

Luisito23
11-16-2005, 12:51 AM
Not so fast, ....... They just announced on ESPN that Bruschi will be filling in at center AND cornerback this week. They played "Hero" while they announced it. That Bruschi is Awsome!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ........

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

don137
11-16-2005, 06:57 AM
The Pats do have a soft schedule remaining but they definitely look beatable. If Buffalo can go 3-1 against Denver, Carolina, Cincinnati and San Diego plus beat NE they may win the division. The likelihood of 3-1 may be remote however if they can't beat the good teams they don't deserve to be in the playoffs anyways.

dannyek71
11-16-2005, 07:11 AM
I just bought one of Brushi's boogers off of ebay for the mere price of $1,231. Im going to shove it up to my nose to make me a better person.

slakjaw157
11-16-2005, 09:38 AM
I just bought one of Brushi's boogers off of ebay for the mere price of $1,231. Im going to shove it up to my nose to make me a better person.

Check it over thoroughly, you may find a hair in it. If that is the case you could get his DNA and clone him. Think of how much $$$ you could make with that on EBAY.

Michael82
11-16-2005, 11:48 AM
The Pats are FINALLY paying the price for that deal with the devil that they made back in 2001. :snicker2:

Novacane
11-16-2005, 11:54 AM
Now if Brady would just go down for the season :couch:

casdhf
11-16-2005, 11:55 AM
The whole AFCE is hurting...I still think they have the best shot at the division, but if we keep getting guys to finally step up, we'll be in contention

Iehoshua
11-16-2005, 12:01 PM
Now if Brady would just go down for the season :couch:That would be one injury I doubt they could recover from...

Mr. Cynical
11-16-2005, 12:04 PM
That would be one injury I doubt they could recover from...

They could always trade a pick to Dallas and get The Savior back. :funny:

Michael82
11-16-2005, 12:15 PM
They could always trade a pick to Dallas and get The Savior back. :funny:
They already got the savior to be their backup. Doug Flutie. :nervous:

DynaPaul
11-16-2005, 05:39 PM
Look, the Patriots could have a complete 2nd string team in there and still win. Injuries don't matter when the refs dictate the outcome of the game.

Also, one other point. I remember during the last season when they had all of those injuries and were still winning how all of the pundits and Pats fans said it was all because of genius Belichick and his gameplans. They said that Bill could put ANY player in there and because his schemes were so mystifying the Pats would come out on top. Now they're hurting and losing and everyone's saying it's because of the injuries.

My question is: What happened to genius Bill Belichick's astrophysic schemes that won them games last year in spite of injuries?

JD
11-17-2005, 01:13 PM
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Drive 4 Five
11-17-2005, 08:52 PM

Wait a minute. You mean to tell me that Tom Brady FINALLY confessed that blowing Tedy Bruschi was a sin? Unbelievable. Quote please.