You have to feel for the giants organization!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

You have to feel for the giants organization!

Giants co-owner Tisch, 79, dies from brain cancer

Associated Press

NEW YORK -- Robert Tisch, co-owner of the New York Giants and a civic leader in New York City for several decades, died at his home Tuesday of brain cancer, a family publicist said. He was 79.
    Tisch's death followed by three weeks the passing of the Giants' other co-owner, Wellington Mara, on Oct. 25, also of cancer. Wellington Mara was the son of team founder Timothy J. Mara.
    Tisch bought 50 percent of the Giants from Tim Mara, Wellington Mara's nephew, in 1991, not long after the Giants defeated Buffalo, 20-19, to win the Super Bowl.

Robert Tisch, co-owner of the New York Giants and a civic leader in New York City for several decades, died at his home Tuesday of brain cancer, a family publicist said. He was 79.
  • MTBillsFan
    • May 2003

Re: You have to feel for the giants organization!

MAN F CANCER! My best friends Mom lost her battle this evening as well! This is a BS disease and we should all give what we can to beat this stupid thing. My heart, my thoughts and my prayers go out to anyone's family dealing with cancer or who has lost any loved one to it.

GO BILLS!
    Send me some wings!

Comment

• Luisito23
      Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
      • Apr 2003

Re: You have to feel for the giants organization!

Originally posted by MTBillsFan
      MAN F CANCER! My best friends Mom lost her battle this evening as well! This is a BS disease and we should all give what we can to beat this stupid thing. My heart, my thoughts and my prayers go out to anyone's family dealing with cancer or who has lost any loved one to it.
      GO BILLS!

Very well put MT

My condolances and prayers go out as well.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!
      "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
      ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
      ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
      ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

Working...
      X