PDA

View Full Version : CBS Team this week: Gus Johnson and former Bills Steve Tasker

G. Host
11-16-2005, 05:29 AM
CBS Sports will televise the game live with Gus Johnson and former Bills wide receiver Steve Tasker in the broadcast booth and Scott Kaplan reporting from the sidelines.

Oh and for those complaining about Chargers getting Bills after a bye:

The 5-4 Chargers should be well rested when they take the field against the 4-5 Bills. It will be a nice change of pace for the Bolts, who in their last five games faced four teams that were coming off byes and a fifth (Kansas City) that had two extra days to prepare for the game due to last month’s Hurricane Wilma that hit South Florida.

http://www.chargers.com/news/headline_detail.cfm?news_key=2417

Earthquake Enyart
11-16-2005, 08:53 AM
Kevin Harlan was great last week. He is one of the only play by play guys who actually tells you who is in the game when teams substitute.

RedEyE
11-16-2005, 09:34 AM
I like listening to tasker during the Bills games. His connections with Buffalo keep him informative.

northernbillfan
11-16-2005, 09:52 AM
Kevin Harlan was great last week. He is one of the only play by play guys who actually tells you who is in the game when teams substitute.
I liked that combo on Sunday as well.

Tasker is annoying, IMO.

DarbyTheDinosaur
11-16-2005, 10:29 AM
Anybody is better than Randy Cross...c'mon. He hates the Bills and it's obvious every time he speaks.

Of course, worse than Randy Cross is Bill Maas, but that's FOX, so no worries too much on that one.

Earthquake Enyart
11-16-2005, 11:23 AM
I liked that combo on Sunday as well.

Tasker is annoying, IMO.
It seems like Tasker is screaming all the time.

Every once in a while, he has some really good points. He's in the middle of the pack.

The thing about Fox is all those guys sound alike...Maas, Green, Baldinger...you can't tell one from another. They all sound like the way Matt Millen used to do games.