PDA

View Full Version : Wake up!!

HHURRICANE
11-16-2005, 07:46 AM
Logged onto my computer this AM and was noticing how lame and quiet it was on the Billzone Board! Here's one thing to get your day going:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking?season=2005&week=11

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=oddrow align=left><TD>19 (20)</TD><TD>Bills (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=buf)</TD><TD width=50>4-5-0</TD><TD>So what do the Bills do at QB now? If they go back to J.P. Losman it has to be for the rest of the season. They can't start yanking him in and out of the lineup.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Per ESPN on their Power Ranking. Maybe MM should read what everyone already knows. By the way ESPN pretty much agrees that LT is going to be running all day!!

Jan Reimers
11-16-2005, 07:53 AM
I thought you were talking about those people who think we can beat the Bolts with a bumbling/stumbling/fumbling/dinker/dunker/plugger/plodder at QB.

That might have worked at home against the Jets and Fins. It will not work on the road against a dynamic team like the Chargers.

jamze132
11-16-2005, 11:15 AM
I thought you were talking about those people who think we can beat the Bolts with a bumbling/stumbling/fumbling/dinker/dunker/plugger/plodder at QB.
That might have worked at home against the Jets and Fins. It will not work on the road against a dynamic team like the Chargers.
It' time JP takes his bumps and lumps.

OpIv37
11-16-2005, 11:19 AM

and what did you see from Holcomb that makes you think he'd do any better? He looked awful before getting knocked out of the Chiefs game, and now he's got the remnants of a concussion.

The way I see it, if we can't win with Losman, we can't win.

Jan Reimers
11-16-2005, 11:39 AM
and what did you see from Holcomb that makes you think he'd do any better? He looked awful before getting knocked out of the Chiefs game, and now he's got the remnants of a concussion.
The way I see it, if we can't win with Losman, we can't win.
That's funny. The bumbler/stumbler, etc. that I'm talking about is Holcomb. I'm one of the biggest JP fans on this board, and believe it was a huge mistake to bench him in the first place, and it will be a colossal mistake not to play him the rest of the season.

OpIv37
11-16-2005, 11:40 AM
That's funny. The bumbler/stumbler, etc. that I'm talking about is Holcomb. I'm one of the biggest JP fans on this board, and believe it was a huge mistake to bench him in the first place, and it will be a colossal mistake not to play him the rest of the season.

my bad- I misunderstood, and I was very confused because I thought I recalled you defending Losman in another thread. Glad to know that it's my comprehension abilities and not my memory that's failing.

justasportsfan
11-16-2005, 04:49 PM
my bad- I misunderstood, and I was very confused because I thought I recalled you defending Losman in another thread. Glad to know that it's my comprehension abilities and not my memory that's failing.:tap:

:peace: