The reason LT won't have a huge game against us...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stewie
    Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
    • Aug 2002

The reason LT won't have a huge game against us...

... is that everyone thinks he will.

My prediction: 23 for 110 and 1 TD, 4 catches for 40 and 0 TD.

Bills 23
    Chargers 17
    Originally posted by Topdog
    Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
    Originally posted by mercyrule
    I love Weiner.
    Originally posted by mercyrule
    also cheese
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: The reason LT won't have a huge game against us...

LT might have those stats, but if he does Gates' stat line is going to be something like 8 catches for 212 yards, 3 TD's
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• RedEyE
      • Jul 2002

I don't see the Bills run stop defense showing up for this game either. 31st in the league, 110 yards will happen alright...in the first half

Comment

• Shasta McNasty
        • Feb 2003

maybe 13 for 110 in the first half.

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

As long as Gates doesnt line-up 1 on 1 against a LB he could be contained but if Brees sees Gates with any one of our LBs he is getting the ball.

The Chargers are beatable, LT is going to have a good game the guy runs on everyone. Its hard to suggest a gameplan when I dont know who are QB is though.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
            LT might have those stats, but if he does Gates' stat line is going to be something like 8 catches for 212 yards, 3 TD's
            that's why we love you OP, you always have something nice to say about the bills. Didn't Dora teach you that if you don't have anything nice to say STF up How many yards did Gonzo have?

The only way the bills win is if Willis has his best performance running and controlling the clock keeping the chargers O off the field.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• RedEyE
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
              thta's why we love you OP, you always have something nice to say about the bills. How many yards did Gonzo have?

The only way the bills win is if Willis has his best performance running and controlling the clock keeping the chargers O off the field.
              8 receptions for 80 yards isn't too shabby for a TE on a windy day and with a QB that threw 3 ints. I can't remember the last time a TE had 8o yards for the Bills.

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

Larry Johnson and Gonzalez had a huge game agianst us and they lost.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RedEyE
                  8 receptions for 80 yards isn't too shabby for a TE on a windy day and with a QB that threw 3 ints. I can't remember the last time a TE had 8o yards for the Bills.
                  Doesn't always mean that anyone can get 212 yards against us easily by the air. LT running for 200 yards is more likely to happen than Gates getting 200 yds.
                  sacrifice1

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by The Spaz
                    Larry Johnson and Gonzalez had a huge game agianst us and they lost.
                    exactly!
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

that's why we love you OP, you always have something nice to say about the bills. Didn't Dora teach you that if you don't have anything nice to say STF up How many yards did Gonzo have?
                      facts are facts- if we shut down LT it will be because our LB's will be crowding the LOS, leaving the middle of the field open for Gates.

But I agree with you on Willis. The way I see it, the only way we win is if these 3 things happen:
                      1. Control the clock with Willis and get an early lead
                      2. Win the turnover battle
                      3. Score on ST or D to take pressure off the O.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                        Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by paulB
                        ... is that everyone thinks he will.

My prediction: 23 for 110 and 1 TD, 4 catches for 40 and 0 TD.

Bills 23
                        Chargers 17
                        Either that, or we pool together and hire a private assassin to take him out in his own private home.
                        "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                        -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                          facts are facts- if we shut down LT it will be because our LB's will be crowding the LOS, leaving the middle of the field open for Gates.
                          there are no facts yet. The game has yet to be played. You mean evidence .

How little faith you have in our passing D, JarJar.
                          sacrifice1

Comment

• RedEyE
                            • Jul 2002

Doesn't always mean that anyone can get 212 yards against us easily by the air. LT running for 200 yards is more likely to happen than Gates getting 200 yds.
                            Agreed, but I can dismantle his exageration. Apparently if we put the leg clamps on LT, holding him to 110 yards, then Gates is expected to have a much bigger day. It makes sense really....even in Op's fully descriptive form.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

there are no facts yet. The game has yet to be played. You mean evidence .
                              well I don't want to have that argument again. I'm just saying that our D line isn't going to shut down LT without big time assistance from the LB's. They've been shredded by guys like Jordan and Johnson who aren't nearly LT's equal.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X