PDA

View Full Version : For all you bums calling for Holcomb to start....

The Outsider
11-16-2005, 11:58 AM
Get off Losmans back Jack! This musical chairs BS isn't going to fly with the outsider! Why anybody thinks this bumbling, stumping excuse for 'the tin man' is the answer at the most critical position on the team is misled!

The Outsider thinks it's time to put JP in for good and let him roll with it sucka! We saw his potential with his feet early in the season, now we have seen his passing game blossom.

Donahoe and his puppets better do what is good for them and stop playing the PR game. Losman is the present and the future and has earned the job that should have been his all year to begin with. Holcomb is a bum and nothing more than a career back up!

Jan Reimers
11-16-2005, 12:22 PM
I agree, and have said virtually the same thing - but perhaps a little more eloquently.

madness
11-16-2005, 12:36 PM
I also agree, Holcomb's injury has opened the doors for JP. It would be crazy to pull JP if he struggles in the next one or two games. Holcomb would no doubt struggle against the Bolts and Panthers too.

The only option now is to "let it ride".

footballhottie
11-16-2005, 12:38 PM
the outside needs to go outside and **** himself

TigerJ
11-16-2005, 12:41 PM
I agree on Losman, but I don't agree on being disagreeable. That seems to be all you know, Outsider.

madness
11-16-2005, 12:44 PM
You know, you're becoming more and more violent lately. What's the deal?

The Outsider
11-16-2005, 12:45 PM
the outside needs to go outside and **** himself

football hottie you are on either on the outsiders side....or you are an enemy.

Make up your dam mind homegirl and play for one team! :rage:

The Black Bear
11-16-2005, 01:08 PM
Who's this "Outsider" clone trying to fake the funk up in here? theblackbear was made aware of your presence here in the Zone and theblackbear has arrived to pull your BBO card.

As far as theblackbear know's you have not been jumped into the Outsider clan yet. Either get in line for initiation or kick rocks and change your username.

:afro:

The Outsider
11-16-2005, 01:20 PM
Who's this "Outsider" clone trying to fake the funk up in here? theblackbear was made aware of your presence here in the Zone and theblackbear has arrived to pull your BBO card.

As far as theblackbear know's you have not been jumped into the Outsider clan yet. Either get in line for initiation or kick rocks and change your username.

The Outsider is not here to be an enemy of theblackbear. The outsider has his own agenda, I would very much like to be part of the BBO clan if you welcome me.

Iehoshua
11-16-2005, 01:22 PM
I'm with the original, one and only, the Ayatollah of Buffaloa, the Black Bear!
:up:

The Imposter Outsider:negrep:

justasportsfan
11-16-2005, 01:26 PM
The Outsider is not here to be an enemy of theblackbear. The outsider has his own agenda, I would very much like to be part of the BBO clan if you welcome me.:kissa:

ublinkwescore
11-16-2005, 01:32 PM
Gayest Thread Ever.

ublinkwescore
11-16-2005, 01:32 PM
BTW, I'm all for starting Losman

Jeff1220
11-16-2005, 01:35 PM
Does anyone here know how to figure if two seperate posters posts from the same computer and, hence, are not two seperate posters, but one and the same?:scratch:

Iehoshua
11-16-2005, 01:41 PM
Does anyone here know how to figure if two seperate posters posts from the same computer and, hence, are not two seperate posters, but one and the same?:scratch:
Yes, I.P. address, already checked, the two are different.

footballhottie
11-16-2005, 01:46 PM
football hottie you are on either on the outsiders side....or you are an enemy.

Make up your dam mind homegirl and play for one team! :rage: sorry i cant make up my mind... tell me why i should be on your side then tell me what u think about...
josh stamer
trey our center
lindell
TO

OpIv37
11-16-2005, 01:52 PM
josh stamer
trey our center
lindell
TO

stamer- decent special teamer, career back-up at LB at best
trey- could take him or leave him
lindell- having a good season but I still have no confidence when he lines up for a kick
TO- he can kiss my ass. If the Bills sign him I'm gonna put a Koran in his car then call Homeland Security and tell them that his real name is Mohammed Akbar al Wahabi.

justasportsfan
11-16-2005, 02:07 PM
TO- he can kiss my ass. If the Bills sign him I'm gonna put a Koran in his car then call Homeland Security and tell them that his real name is Mohammed Akbar al Wahabi. :roflmao:

footballhottie
11-16-2005, 02:16 PM
lindell- having a good season but I still have no confidence when he lines up for a kick
TO- he can kiss my ass. If the Bills sign him I'm gonna put a Koran in his car then call Homeland Security and tell them that his real name is Mohammed Akbar al Wahabi. DONE! your cut...please clean out your deck. u answered every question wrong

Captain Obvious
11-16-2005, 02:20 PM
TO- he can kiss my ass. If the Bills sign him I'm gonna put a Koran in his car then call Homeland Security and tell them that his real name is Mohammed Akbar al Wahabi.

100% correct. Trey Teague can leave as a FA and Duke Preston should be starting at Center next year.

theBlackBear
11-16-2005, 05:42 PM
I agree on Losman, but I don't agree on being disagreeable. That seems to be all you know, Outsider.

I like "Outsider" better when he posts as "The Black Bear" and "Tacklingdummy"

Philagape
11-16-2005, 05:59 PM
I'm so embarrased when The Outsider and I agree on an issue

The_Philster
11-16-2005, 08:54 PM
I'm so embarrased when The Outsider and I agree on an issue
join the club :ill:

Iehoshua
11-16-2005, 08:58 PM
Good Lord, now I'm REALLY confused!

Would the REAL Black Bear PLEASE stand up??

paladin warrior
11-16-2005, 10:54 PM
Jp Losman is good player. But Not good throw 200 yds or more. He got 137 yrds and 9 to 16. Holcomb throw around 160 to 220 yrd. He is alot better than JP. I know Holcome head is hurt . I hope he getting better. I really want to see JP play better next year and throw more 150 yrds. Right now Jp is geting good so far

DaBills
11-16-2005, 11:30 PM
"Does anyone here know how to figure if two seperate posters posts from the same computer and, hence, are not two seperate posters, but one and the same?"

Yes, when they talk in the third-freaking-person.

Maybe they, er, he are/is onto something:

The JP Losman should get the start Sunday.

The Tom Donahoe needs to go.

Hey, I like that. The DaBills says third-person for every post from now on.

ublinkwescore
11-16-2005, 11:36 PM
DONE! your cut...please clean out your deck. u answered every question wrong

If it's possible to get cut for taking the same position as Op on the TO issue - you might as well cut me as well. Hey Op, plant a copy of the Terrorist Handbook and the Anarchist Cookbook in their while you're at it.

ublinkwescore
11-16-2005, 11:36 PM
Losman's numbers have improved though if you consider he only played a little over a half a game.

jmb1099
11-17-2005, 12:12 AM
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: