PDA

View Full Version : What is the matter with TD??

Kerr
11-16-2005, 12:16 PM
We are midway through the season and TD still hasn't attempted to make an effort to sign a big run stuffing defensive tackle off the streets for the short term. How in the world does he expect this team to make the playoffs with such poor run defense ranked at the bottom of the league? There's an aging , yet solid 6-3 310lb run stuffer called Norman Hand, who's probably waiting by his phone for some team to sign him. It would be nice of TD to at least publicly say he's attempted to make an upgrade to our D-line. Who? That Jefferson castoff from the eagles? Imagine if we had Adams and Hand lined up together. We would no longer be at the bottom of the league, i'll tell you that much. Aren't you tired of having to depend on guys like Anderson and Bannan, who have proven to be better pass rushers than run stuffers?? I'm waiting on TD. I can't stand seeing us get run over by every team because our run defense is so weak. We are facing San Diego this week. It would be a shocker if they didn't allow LT to rush over 100 yds. Until then, i'll wait what TD has to say in his post game comments about why opponents keep beating us on the ground. Regardless of the outcome of this season, our #1 priority in the next draft is to pick up the biggest run stuffing mother' in the draft.