PDA

View Full Version : Willis McGahee

Das_Bills
11-16-2005, 06:25 PM
I have this feeling that after what happen to Willis last week has really upset him. I think this is going to be McGahee's weekend. He will get his 100 yards plus make up for the ones he lost last week.

Bert102176
11-16-2005, 06:28 PM
I sure hope so

HAMMER
11-16-2005, 06:40 PM
I have this feeling that after what happen to Willis last week has really upset him. I think this is going to be McGahee's weekend. He will get his 100 yards plus make up for the ones he lost last week.
That would be impressive against the #1 run defense, tall task. You can be sure they will stack the box until we back them off with succesful plays downfield.

bills&sabresmvf
11-16-2005, 07:49 PM
Yeah, number 1 D is going to be tough, but Willis doesn't compare himself to anyone...he believies he's the best. If that's the case, then this weekend is up agains the NFL's best...if he wants to stick to his statements of being the best, this weekend has his name written all over it

BillsFanCupp38
11-16-2005, 07:51 PM
If you wanna be the best, you gotta beat the best. Show me something Willis

ShadowHawk7
11-16-2005, 08:07 PM
If you wanna be the best, you gotta beat the best. Show me something Willis
indeed..

DMBcrew36
11-16-2005, 08:19 PM
Willis is going to want to outshine LT for sure

wchutalkinboutwillis
11-16-2005, 08:34 PM
Willis is going to want to outshine LT for sure

Let's not get nuts. The Bills O will need to stretch the field (this is a hint as to who the starter should be) if wchutalkinboutWillis is going to have a good game. A good game in this situation is 80 yards and a TD. The other factor is penalties. Willis was off to a great start against KC, but for some reason, Roscoe Parrish was blocking from behind after Willis was already beyond that point. Needless to say, the running game suffered from that point on. Willis needs his tempo established early. Avoid costly penalties, especially from moronic, illegal wide receiver blocks downfield, and STRETCH THE FIELD. A whole other thread should be started to discuss what else needs to happen in order to stretch the field. Title: Anderson in, Williams out.

Cntrygal
11-18-2005, 09:20 AM

So you actually think he'll get the ball more than 8 times in the first half?

HHURRICANE
11-18-2005, 09:35 AM

Willis hasn'y exactly wowed me this year!

Jan Reimers
11-18-2005, 10:10 AM
Even though he is among the league leaders in rushing, Willis has been very inconsistent this year. Perhaps it's been the play calling or a lack of blocking, but he's had at least 3 subpar games, and a couple more that were no better than average.

Sunday would be a great time for him to step up.

Crazygoo
11-18-2005, 10:43 AM
i don't think alot of it is willis's fault. Look at the crapy play calling. Do you really think it is his choice to come off the field on 3rd down? I think he is going to try his hardest to kick some a$$ this week.

dannyek71
11-18-2005, 04:58 PM
willis is the "best back in the league". Hopefully he shows it.

Then again, Willis has his arm in a cast down in Atlanta.

Ed
11-19-2005, 01:46 PM
Well at least in all of Willis' previous starts where he rushed for less then 80 yards, he's followed it up with at least 100+ yds in the next game...

venis2k1
11-19-2005, 01:54 PM
the best back in the league should have more than 4 TDs at this point in the season.