PDA

View Full Version : Losman has me excited!!

HHURRICANE
11-17-2005, 04:24 PM
Just sitting here thinking about how much more excited I am about this Sunday's game with Losman as the starter. This is a tough game but if he could somehow pull out a win or at worse, Losman looks impressive, it would be alot to build on!!

TacklingDummy
11-17-2005, 04:31 PM
Only way the Bills are gonna win is if the Defense steps it up again and holds the Chargers to 3 points.

Bills will be lucky to get 170 yards total offense and if McGahee doesn't break a long run he will end up with around 65 yards.

Yes JP had 2 nice throws in the KC game. The touchdown to Evans and the first down pass to Reed. But he hardly led the Bills to long drives (besides the TD drive) or 1st downs.

He will be the same JP we seen all year. Over throwing, taking off running, and 3 and out offense. And Moulds might as well not even show up. He will be lucky to get 3 catches.

BillsFever21
11-17-2005, 04:32 PM
Just sitting here thinking about how much more excited I am about this Sunday's game with Losman as the starter. This is a tough game but if he could somehow pull out a win or at worse Losman looks impressive it would be alot to build on!!

Losman is fun to watch. The last few weeks was so damn boring watching Holcomb and losing in the process.

Has Losman been named the starter? I'm thinking he will get the start but I haven't seen anything official.

Don't get your hope too high this week though. No matter who plays we will probably get killed. We just don't perform well on the road. That has been our problem the last few years. We are two totally different teams between home and away. We're 4-1 at home but 0-4 on the road. That's a joke.

We won some road games last year only because we played some the worst teams in the league on the road. If we play any type of a good team we usually get killed. It would be nice to pull it out though.

Either way hopefully we get to continue to watch Losman grow up before our eyes.

justasportsfan
11-17-2005, 04:32 PM
Only way the Bills are gonna win is if the Defense steps it up again and holds the Chargers to 3 points.
Bills will be lucky to get 170 yards total offense and if McGahee doesn't break a long run he will end up with aound 65 yards.
Yes JP had 2 nice throws in the KC game. The touchdown to Evans and the first down pass to Reed. But he hardly led the Bills to long drives (besides the TD drive) or 1st downs.
He will be the same JP we seen all year. Over throwing, taking off running, and 3 and out offense.
Na, keep LT and co. off the field. They will score for sure but the less chances they have the better.

This is a game where we really need to ride the horse.

TacklingDummy
11-17-2005, 04:37 PM
Na, keep LT and co. off the field.

I agree but how do you suppose the Bills are gonna do that? Losman has showed every game that he has played that he can only lead the team to 1 long scoring drive a game.

It's usually 3 plays and punt.

HHURRICANE
11-17-2005, 04:37 PM
Na, keep LT and co. off the field. They will score for sure but the less chances they have the better.

This is a game where we really need to ride the horse.

I can't believe it but we finally agree on something!

justasportsfan
11-17-2005, 04:39 PM
I agree but how do you suppose the Bills are gonna do that? Losman has showed every game that he has played that he can only lead the team to 1 long scoring drive a game.
It's usually 3 plays and punt.run Willis and Shaud 1000 times

BillsFever21
11-17-2005, 04:39 PM

Bills will be lucky to get 170 yards total offense and if McGahee doesn't break a long run he will end up with around 65 yards.

He will be the same JP we seen all year. Over throwing, taking off running, and 3 and out offense. And Moulds might as well not even show up. He will be lucky to get 3 catches.

And Holcomb would be throwing nothing but 3 yard passes, getting sacked and fumbling and 3 and out offense.

Some Losman haters act like we've been a well oiled machine on offense under Holcomb.

The fact is we're 2-2 against our easiest part of the schedule and our offense only had one good yardage game which was against the Patriots terrible defense and we still only put 16 points on the board.

justasportsfan
11-17-2005, 04:40 PM
I can't believe it but we finally agree on something!
you're finally starting to learn football :lol:

HHURRICANE
11-17-2005, 04:41 PM

Let's not forget that Losman doesn't call the plays. I have only seen one game where Clements game planned well and that was Houston. We came out throwing and that stunned their D. We are so over committed to the run that we don't try and throw enough. Look at the attempts. McGahee get's alot of the snaps.

justasportsfan
11-17-2005, 04:41 PM
And Holcomb would be throwing nothing but 3 yard passes, getting sacked and fumbling and 3 and out offense.

Some Losman haters act like we've been a well oiled machine on offense under Holcomb.

The fact is we're 2-2 against our easiest part of the schedule and our offense only had one good yardage game which was against the Patriots terrible defense and we still only put 16 points on the board.

stop blaming the D

BillsFever21
11-17-2005, 04:42 PM

And Holcomb has lead us on a ton of long scoring drives? McGahee tore it up the last month and our offense still sucked.

And Holcomb has shown every game that we can't score much with him either against our easiest teams and he is a turnover machine.

It's no coincidence that our defense gives up more points when Holcomb is in the game. All of his turnovers lead to points on the other side.

TacklingDummy
11-17-2005, 04:44 PM

Get it correct Losman/Holcomb hater. I think they both suck just Holcomb sucks alittle less but he still sucks too.

Im glad JP is starting. It's time to put the JP is the future thing to rest. The Bills future QB is not on the roster yet.

HHURRICANE
11-17-2005, 04:45 PM
It's no coincidence that our defense gives up more points when Losman is in the game. All of his turnovers lead to points on the other side.

You meant to say Holcomb?!

BillsFever21
11-17-2005, 04:47 PM

Holcomb I mean.

HHURRICANE
11-17-2005, 04:50 PM
Get it correct Losman/Holcomb hater. I think they both suck just Holcomb sucks alittle less but he still sucks too.

Im glad JP is starting. It's time to put the JP is the future thing to rest. The Bills future QB is not on the roster yet.

We agree on one thing. You won't know if JP is or isn't the future without playing him the rest of the year. If he is not the guy I'd like to know now and get somebody else in here ie. Rivers, Scaub, etc.

With that said, I have alot of articles, including Losman on the front page of the USA Today, before he was drafted, with alot of big name NFL coaches saying that they were hoping to have a shot at him. With not quite 5 games under his belt he looks better than Eli, Drew Brees, Carson Palmer, etc.

Let's wait and see.

TacklingDummy
11-17-2005, 04:57 PM
Losman went 6-of-13 for 47 yards after starting midway through the 2nd quarter.

The Bills went 3-for-10 on 3rd-down conversions, 0-for-1 on 4th-down conversions, have only 9 total 1st-downs, amass only 209 net yards of offense, that's exciting?

2 pass plays from Losman to Evans and 28-yarder to Reed were the sum total of the notable offense in this game. The Bills had barely over 100 yards of offense otherwise on 10 other drives.

The Bills won the KC game because of the turnovers the defense created.

BillsFever21
11-17-2005, 05:11 PM
Losman went 6-of-13 for 47 yards after starting midway through the 2nd quarter.

The Bills went 3-for-10 on 3rd-down conversions, 0-for-1 on 4th-down conversions, have only 9 total 1st-downs, amass only 209 net yards of offense, that's exciting?

2 pass plays from Losman to Evans and 28-yarder to Reed were the sum total of the notable offense in this game. The Bills had barely over 100 yards of offense otherwise on 10 other drives.

The Bills won the KC game because of the turnovers the defense created.

If you take away his longest pass....

Maybe if Holcomb would've lead the offense to more then 40 yards through the first 25 minutes of the game we would've had more total yards.

We had about 170 yards for the final 35 minutes after Losman entered the game.

We only had 236 yards against Miami and 210 against Oakland that was real exciting too wasn't it?

If Losman wouldn't have thrown them TD passes to get us a good lead and force KC to pass them TO's would've never happened. That is our strength.

The defense was getting carved away on the ground till Losman came in and put some points on the board. Had Holcomb stayed in and didn't generate anymore then we were with him KC would've continued to eat us up on the ground and won the game.

We won the Miami and Jets games because of the defense forcing TO's but all the credit went to Holcomb that game from the haters like you. The same rules don't apply with Losman to you guys though.

Some just don't wanna admit when somebody they've blasted for a month comes in and gives a spark and leads us to victory.

Novacane
11-17-2005, 05:20 PM
I wish I could see the future like dummy can :king:

J-Dog
11-17-2005, 05:40 PM
The Bottom Line is This........ Losman put points on the board, created his own time in the pocket, and got the ball down field!!! If McGahee gets it going early there is no way San Diego will blow us out!! Our Defense will keep us in it, and we will need Losman to run for first downs! Now stop bashing our beloved Bills and give them credit where credit is due. We beat a quality opponent with a high powered offense. True fans are optimistic not pesimistic!!!!

Demon
11-17-2005, 05:45 PM
It sure is alot easier getting ready for the SD game knowing Losman is at QB. Holcomb is just not a QB that you could see having to be able to make the big "wow" type of plays, he plays a simple game and needs a great defense and a very good running game to win, Losman could do some unexpected but even if we lose, which is highly likey, i'm excited to watch this game, and main reason for that is Losman.

Mr. Cynical
11-17-2005, 06:05 PM

Don't confuse Holcombites with the facts. It makes them grouchy. :funny:

Mr. Cynical
11-17-2005, 06:08 PM
2 pass plays from Losman to Evans and 28-yarder to Reed were the sum total of the notable offense in this game.

A fine example of Wysian Logic. "Take away his two TD passes and he didn't play very well."

TigerJ
11-17-2005, 06:20 PM
A win is a real long shot Sunday, but if Buffalo can pull it off, we could actually start thinking playoffs, a little bit anyway.

TacklingDummy
11-17-2005, 07:21 PM
A fine example of Wysian Logic. "Take away his two TD passes and he didn't play very well."

Yeah I got that from Wys at the Bills Buzz. Talk about a moronic fan. I don't think he predicted anything right this year.

Had the Bills losing 41 to 16 i think against KC.

TacklingDummy
11-17-2005, 07:23 PM
Don't confuse Holcombites with the facts. It makes them grouchy. :funny:

Not a Holcombite. He sucks also.

ParanoidAndroid
11-17-2005, 08:04 PM
Yeah I got that from Wys at the Bills Buzz. Talk about a moronic fan. I don't think he predicted anything right this year.

Had the Bills losing 41 to 16 i think against KC.

I watched the game against Houston with him. He actually called the game right and predicted the game against TB right as well. Besides his penchant for throwing a wet blanket (admittedly) on small successes and always looking at everything through gray shaded glasses, he knows Buffalo Bills Football pretty damn well.
I think the only moronic fan mentioned here, synonymously admits it in his username.

TacklingDummy
11-17-2005, 08:31 PM
Thanks, Wys was the inspiration for this name. His love affair with Rob Johnson was the reason I made it.

TacklingDummy
11-17-2005, 08:45 PM
I watched the game against Houston with him. He actually called the game right and predicted the game against TB right as well.

He called the game right? He had Houston winning 20-19.

Here's his other predictions....

Bucs 16 Bills 6
Atlanta 17 Bills 16
Saints 31 Bills 24
Miami 31 Bills 13
Jets 20 Bills 13
Oak 20 Bills 16
NE 41 Bills 6
KC 41 Bills 20

Not 1 game this year has he pick the Bills to win. I've never thought of him as a Bills fan and never will. He's a Bills hater. I've read all his trash and his analysis sucks.

JD
11-17-2005, 09:34 PM
Well most of the time JP throws the ball so bad that it cant even be intercepted. So look for him to fumble a few.

jmb1099
11-18-2005, 07:08 AM
If you discount the fact that he threw for two touchdowns, had some nice pass plays to keep the KC Offense off the field, ran for a key first down, used his mobility to avoid being sacked, didn't throw an int, didn't fumble the ball, and provided some life into a dismal offense than yes he sucked it up.