• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shoey3045
    • Oct 2004

My Preview of Sunday's game

it is available for your reading pleasure below
    Meet Our Attorneys Lucius Koehn Edwin Jackson Chris Stringham Choose Your Perfection In The Essential Legal Helps It could be an accident, work injury, patient injury or abuse. Most often, the affected person experiences transient complaints, but sometimes the incident can lead to long-term illness with reduced work capacity and extensive contacts with insurance companies ... Read morePSH LEGAL HELP

http://www.pigskinheaven.com

Talk Bills and The entire NFL in the best discussion forum on the net for football.
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: My Preview of Sunday's game

word.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

Somehow San Diego's keys to winning look a lot more doable than the Bills' keys. I personally think Buffalo needs to be balanced from the get go, and not try to prove they can ram the ball down the throat of the number one ranked defense against the run. If Buffalo tries to establish the run at the expense of of attempting to pass in the first quarter, they are going to have a bunch of three and outs, and they will be facing a near insurmountable deficit by halftime.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• vicmantak
        • Jun 2005

Nice preview but Bills recently get tired very easily and I would say let the clock run.
        It will allow Bills be more competitive and even if Bills are loosing... Mularkey would let McGahee run the ball more than 20 times to tight the score.

"Defeat is simply a signal to press onward"
        - Helen Keller

"What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down"

- Mary Pickford

Comment

Working...
        X