PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy football problem

rschepise
11-17-2005, 11:33 PM
I don't know how many of you guys partake fantasy football. However, I have a real dilemma this week. Do I start Collins against Washington, or do I start Warner against St. Louis? St. Louis is not that great against the pass; however, they are familiar with Warners tendencies. Also, Warner did not have a touchdown pass in their first meeting. The Washington defense has been pretty stout. As of late, however, they have looked pretty suspect. The Washington defense does not have a pass rush nor do they generate a lot of turnovers. Collins has potential to put up big numbers.

Anyones' imput on this matter is much appreciated. I am curious to get some other perspectives.

Devin
11-17-2005, 11:39 PM
Wrong forum dude.

But to answer your question........id play Collins over Warner any day regardless of who he was playing against.

Demon
11-17-2005, 11:41 PM
Wrong forum dude.
But to answer your question........id play Collins over Warner any day regardless of who he was playing against.

If Randy Moss is healthy, then you must play Collins.

slakjaw157
11-18-2005, 06:43 AM
Collins for sure.

madness
11-18-2005, 08:38 AM
Washington is a little bit better against the pass then St. Louis but St. Louis generates a little better pass rush so it basically balances out. That being said I do agree with you about St. Louis knowing Warner's tendicies, but Arizona does get Boldin back this week.

It really is toss-up since both QB have been rather hot the last past two weeks.

Another interesting stat is that St. Louis has given up 17 passing TD's to Washington's 9.

The deciding factor for me would be that Washington is the better defense and they can turn it on at any time, plus they are undefeated at home this year.

As much as I hate to say it, I'd go with the odds and start Warner.

ParanoidAndroid
11-18-2005, 06:46 PM
I concur with Devin.

Collins.

No dilemma.