PDA

View Full Version : New Englnad wins division.

HHURRICANE
11-18-2005, 08:25 AM
Look, I am a huge Bills fan but we are not going to make the playoffs. NE definately is not the same team they were last year but look at the facts.

New England 5-4, Buffalo 4-5

In the next 3 games NE plays Saints and Jets at home, and plays KC on the road. They will go 2-1 at worst. Putting them at 7-5.

In the next 3 games Bills play Chargers and Miami on the road and Carolina at home. At best 1-2 Putting us at 5-7. Conceivably we could be 4-8.

We might beat NE at home but that still leaves us out with a tougher schedule to finish with!

Sorry.

Mitchy moo
11-18-2005, 08:26 AM
Facts are NE is missing half of their starters and that usually spells doom. NE will end up 8-8, the bills 9-7.

OpIv37
11-18-2005, 08:31 AM
Facts are NE is missing half of their starters and that usually spells doom. NE will end up 8-8, the bills 9-7.

usually spells doom for any other team. Don't forget the Pats are the team that won a Super Bowl with a WR playing CB last year cuz all their CB's were injured. Also they're the team that won 3 with a 6th round former benchsitter playing QB.

I've said it before and I'll say again- the most frustrating about this season is NE is finally bad enough to be take down, and the rest of our sorry-ass excuse of a division is too pathetic to do it.

HHURRICANE
11-18-2005, 08:31 AM

My computer is acting up. Please read rest of my post. Sorry about that. Thanks.

HHURRICANE
11-18-2005, 08:36 AM

Let me say one thing. If we somehow could win 2 of our next 3 and beat NE at home, this team might play with enough intensity to give them a shot. If the Bills make the playoffs with the schedule they are facing than they have a shot to do pretty well in the post-season. With all of that said I just don't see it even with NE playing mediocre ball.

The King
11-18-2005, 08:38 AM
Why cant we go 3-0 in the next three. The Chargers are the toughest of the three, Carolina has shown they can be brilliant but they can also be tooled on. I wouldnt call anything automatic yet.

OpIv37
11-18-2005, 08:45 AM
Why cant we go 3-0 in the next three. The Chargers are the toughest of the three, Carolina has shown they can be brilliant but they can also be tooled on. I wouldnt call anything automatic yet.

because 2 are on the road and 2 are against teams that are better than we are. I'm sure we can pull off an upset or two, but 3? That's just asking too much of this team.

HHURRICANE
11-18-2005, 08:47 AM

Carolina has showed me that they are 7-2 and lost 2 close games. Why can't we go 0-3 in the next three. Plus if we were objective we would all understand that we have a better chance of losing 3 straight.

justasportsfan
11-18-2005, 08:53 AM
The reason why the Pats are doing so well despite the injuries is because they refuse to give up. They can be beat but they won't go down without a fight.

HHURRICANE
11-18-2005, 08:58 AM
The reason why the Pats are doing so well despite the injuries is because they refuse to give up. They can be beat but they won't go down without a fight.

And your point is?

justasportsfan
11-18-2005, 09:01 AM
And your point is?we don't give up either.

RedEyE
11-18-2005, 09:03 AM
This is exactly why the Bills should have beaten the Patriots a couple weeks back. A win in Foxboro really would have done wonders for this team and the tables would be turned.

Fact is, good teams find new ways to win.

HHURRICANE
11-18-2005, 09:08 AM
we don't give up either.

Why is it that everytime I put up an objective argument regarding the issues and concerns of this team you end up posting that I am a quitter? I appreciate the rah-rah attitude, and I watch every game, but being a fan doesn't mean that we can't bring up valid arguments. Plus, nobody ever backs up their points with facts. How do the Bills make the playoffs?! Right now it does not look likely. PERIOD.
:teary:

HHURRICANE
11-18-2005, 09:09 AM
This is exactly why the Bills should have beaten the Patriots a couple weeks back. A win in Foxboro really would have done wonders for this team and the tables would be turned.

Fact is, good teams find new ways to win.

BINGO!!

justasportsfan
11-18-2005, 09:20 AM
Why is it that everytime I put up an objective argument regarding the issues and concerns of this team you end up posting that I am a quitter? I appreciate the rah-rah attitude, and I watch every game, but being a fan doesn't mean that we can't bring up valid arguments. Plus, nobody ever backs up their points with facts. How do the Bills make the playoffs?! Right now it does not look likely. PERIOD.
:teary:what? where did I say you are a quitter in this thread? I simply implied we come out fighting like they do. You are reading way too much into my post.

HHURRICANE
11-18-2005, 09:34 AM
what? I simply implied we come out fighting like they do.
That is very subjective. Maybe are Team just isn't as good.

justasportsfan
11-18-2005, 09:40 AM
That is very subjective. Maybe are Team just isn't as good.

except for the qb, our talent right now is better than theirs because of injuries . They have no business being on top of the division but they are because their coach instills a never say die attitude to their back ups. Even the fins have better talent, but they beat them anyways.

SquishDaFish
11-18-2005, 09:49 AM
Im so sick and tired of these threads/posts that say we are a bad team and yadda yadda yadda. JUST ROOT FOR THEM TO WIN PERIOD!! We have a pulse still thats all that matters to me. Anyone can win on ANY given Sunday. SD is the toughest of the next 3. Carolina is at BUFFALO where we WIN. JUST ROOT TO WIN!!

HHURRICANE
11-18-2005, 10:32 AM
Im so sick and tired of these threads/posts that say we are a bad team and yadda yadda yadda. JUST ROOT FOR THEM TO WIN PERIOD!! We have a pulse still thats all that matters to me. Anyone can win on ANY given Sunday. SD is the toughest of the next 3. Carolina is at BUFFALO where we WIN. JUST ROOT TO WIN!!

Who's not rooting for the team?! Just being realistic. I'm kind of tired of the posts where we make the playoffs and nobody can back it up. "Any given Sunday" applies to one Sunday in a 16 week schedule. Bills have to win 5 of their next 7 just to have a shot. PERIOD.

don137
11-18-2005, 11:13 AM
I live in Charlotte and follow the Panthers a fair amount. There running game sucks this year. If the weather is not conducive to throwing the ball then the Panthers are beatable.
Miami is Miami and are always beatable.
San Diego will be a very tough task coming off the bye but like I say if you can;t beat good teams then you don't deserve to be in the playoffs anyways.

Mitchy moo
11-18-2005, 12:25 PM
I live in Charlotte and follow the Panthers a fair amount. There running game sucks this year. If the weather is not conducive to throwing the ball then the Panthers are beatable.
Miami is Miami and are always beatable.
San Diego will be a very tough task coming off the bye but like I say if you can;t beat good teams then you don't deserve to be in the playoffs anyways.

Wow, let it snow!!

bledslow
11-18-2005, 02:40 PM
except for the qb, our talent right now is better than theirs because of injuries . They have no business being on top of the division but they are because their coach instills a never say die attitude to their back ups. Even the fins have better talent, but they beat them anyways.

bills might have better talent now(only because of the pats injuries),but the pats have better FOOTBALL PLAYERS. being able to run fast as all hell and jump over a building is cute and all,BUT,if you're football iq is ******ed, you are not going to be good. pats just have flat out better,smarter football players. even with there incredibly injured/depleted backups.