• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Do we know who our QB is yet?

I got stuck with Losman and Holcomb in my fantasy league (long story that I don't feel like telling again), so I have to play one of them. I'd like to know which one.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • McGahee420
    • Jun 2005

Re: Do we know who our QB is yet?

I just got a Text Message from The Bills Website. Mularkey announced that JP is the starter this week.

West Virginia Mountaineers- Sugar Bowl Champions!!!!!

The Dick era has begun!

"I just want one before I die"

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Mularkey's not as dumb as I thought
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Jeff1220
        H to the 12:20
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
        Mularkey's not as dumb as I thought
        The thing that worries me is that the report makes it sound like JP is starting because Kelly is hurt.
        In a way it makes sense - it gives MM an out if JP stinks it up this weekend. But, if JP stinks it up this weekend, the Bills would be 4-6 and should concentrate on developing the young future QB anyway. I liked Mularkey last year. This year, he's making me very nervous with his vacillating on numerous subjects and sometimes ridiculous play calling.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Jeff1220
          The thing that worries me is that the report makes it sound like JP is starting because Kelly is hurt.
          In a way it makes sense - it gives MM an out if JP stinks it up this weekend. But, if JP stinks it up this weekend, the Bills would be 4-6 and should concentrate on developing the young future QB anyway. I liked Mularkey last year. This year, he's making me very nervous with his vacillating on numerous subjects and sometimes ridiculous play calling.
          sometimes ridiculous? I got the same impression regarding Holcomb starting again once he's healthy. This game just got huge. If Losman doesn't put up an amazing performance, he's going to be benched again cuz Mularkey is clinging to this playoff pipedream.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Jeff1220
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
            sometimes ridiculous?
            Yeah. Sometimes bad. Sometimes ridiculous. Sometimes makes me want to cry. Rarely if ever great. Occasionally good enough to get by. Once in a while frightening. Too often a reverse or end around. Sometimes nauseating. Rarely unexpected in a good way. Often novice. Often making me realize that Cowher was the real genius in Pittsburgh. Sometimes gives me a brief flash of hope.

Comment

• bills&sabresmvf
              • May 2005

Maybe that's what Mularkey's game plan. He could be smarter than we think. Hell, if that's what makes JP play better is his anger...then threaten him with Holcomb coming back. This team needs all it can get and if that's what it takes to move a quarterback then so-be-it, even if the public calls for Mularkey's head for even thinking about going back to Holcomb...

Comment

• bills&sabresmvf
                • May 2005

On-play calling, it's a joke, don't mix-up that statement with the playcalling aspect of his coaching

Comment

• Jeff1220
                  • Jul 2002

...but I didn't originally feel like getting into that much detail.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Mularkey's problem is that he outsmarts himself more than he outsmarts the other coach. His thought process is something to the effect of "I have the 4th best RB in the league, so they're going to expect me to run it on 4th and 1. Even though they probably can't stop us, it's too obvious. I'm gonna throw a lateral swing pass to the fullback in the flats. That's so stupid they'll never expect me to do it!"
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• bills&sabresmvf
                      • May 2005

you're right

Comment

• Nublar7
                        • Oct 2004

Losman

J.P. Losman will start for the Buffalo Bills against San Diego after Kelly Holcomb missed his third straight practice since getting a concussion.

Comment

Working...
                        X