PDA

View Full Version : BYE Tom D.

Jerry Ewert
11-19-2005, 11:30 PM
THEY SAID RON WOLF WANTS TO RETURN AS A GM AGAIN. WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO SEE WOLF AS OUR GM. WISHFUL THINKING SORRY TOM.

Devin
11-19-2005, 11:38 PM
Dont worry TD is here for the next season or two at least.

Jan Reimers
11-20-2005, 07:41 AM
I think the evil TD has convinced the increasingly senile RW that he is Ralph's long lost son.

jamze132
11-20-2005, 09:09 AM
Remember in Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers, there was this evil dude who was always whispering in the ear and trying to give bad advice to the oisoned king? I think of Poor Mr. Wilson and the evil GM, Donashmo. But the question is, who will be our Gandolf and release Mr/ Wilson of the Donashmoe's sucky magic spell?

Mr. Cynical
11-20-2005, 10:46 AM
I think the evil TD has convinced the increasingly senile RW that he is Ralph's long lost son.

:posrep:

Dozerdog
11-20-2005, 10:46 AM
They should change the name of the amigos to the whinos.

Because that's all they do.

DynaPaul
11-20-2005, 10:50 AM
Remember in Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers, there was this evil dude who was always whispering in the ear and trying to give bad advice to the oisoned king? I think of Poor Mr. Wilson and the evil GM, Donashmo. But the question is, who will be our Gandolf and release Mr/ Wilson of the Donashmoe's sucky magic spell?

That was Grima Wormtongue. Maybe Jim Kelly can play Gandalf and talk some sense into Mr. Wilson?

Mr. Cynical
11-20-2005, 10:58 AM
They should change the name of the amigos to the whinos.

Because that's all they do.

Public opinion has shown to impact decision making so whatever help gets rid of TD is fine with me.