PDA

View Full Version : My take on Reggie Bush, etch it in stone

X-Era
11-20-2005, 11:49 AM
If anybody watched that game against Fresno State, its Reggie in a nutshell. Yes, I stayed up.

Put this down in writing right now:

Reggie Bush is the best prospect since Barry Sanders! Bar none.

He will become the Michael Jordan of the NFL and eclipse jack a_ses like TO and Moss. In 4 years, he will only be rivaled by Peyton Manning as the biggest name in the NFL.

Put it down, attach my name to it, Im going out on a limb right now here. This guy has it ALL!

TheBrownBear
11-20-2005, 02:23 PM
Just so you know, Reggie Bush is a first class jack a s s. Ton's of unsportsmanlike conduct and celebration penalties over his college career. The guy's a jerk, and he'll be a jerk in the NFL too. And there is no way he becomes the next Barry Sanders. The guy has great speed, but he isn't quite the jitterbug that Sanders was and Bush lacks power.

Billzz
11-20-2005, 02:37 PM
Just so you know, Reggie Bush is a first class jack a s s. Ton's of unsportsmanlike conduct and celebration penalties over his college career. The guy's a jerk, and he'll be a jerk in the NFL too. And there is no way he becomes the next Barry Sanders. The guy has great speed, but he isn't quite the jitterbug that Sanders was and Bush lacks power.

He had enough power to push Lienhart into the endzone to beat ND:lmao:

bledslow
11-20-2005, 04:49 PM
the biggest prospect since sanders was marshall faulk. i never seen a guy hyped and dominate like faulk did back in his college days. and marshall was not on a team anywhere near as good as bush is on.

Scumbag College
11-20-2005, 05:10 PM
I think the NYJ will draft Reggie Bush if he's still there when they pick. IMO they have some major rebuilding to do, especially on offense.