• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

CBS is getting a nasty email

they've already ****ed up 3 stories about the Bills and it's only the first drive-

-they said Holcomb got injured against NE and Losman started last week.
    -They called Mike Gandy "Wayne Gandy"
    - they said Willis said he was the best tailback in the league this week- that was a month ago.

Also, they cut the first 3 minuts of the game off, even on DirecTV. ****ers.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Re: CBS is getting a nasty email

Originally posted by OpIv37
    they've already ****ed up 3 stories about the Bills and it's only the first drive-
    -they said Holcomb got injured against NE and Losman started last week.
    -They called Mike Gandy "Wayne Gandy"
    - they said Willis said he was the best tailback in the league this week- that was a month ago.
    Also, they cut the first 3 minuts of the game off, even on DirecTV. ****ers.
    They were also scheduled to air the game out here in Seattle, but instead they thought it would be a good ida to show the Bungles/Colts. BASTARDS!

Comment

• MikeInRoch
      • Sep 2003

Actually, Willis did say that again this week, from what I heard.
      "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• northernbillfan
        Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

They also said something stupid during the game.

When the ball was handed to McGahee and he was dropped rgiht away for a loss, the play by play guy (Can't remember his name) called it a sack.
        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• bills&sabresmvf
          • May 2005

yeah but I'd be stubbling too if I saw a team perform this bad in the Bills...it's amazing...

Comment

• Captain Obvious
            I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
            • Jul 2005

How many times did Gus Johnson call Daimon Shelton "Damien Shelton"? Also memo to Steve Tasker: Eric Moulds was an elite WR 3 or 4 years ago, but in 2005 he is not. His YPC is 9.3. Defensive Coordinators around the league do not lose any sleep over Eric Moulds.

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

Working...
            X