PDA

View Full Version : I hate Josh Reed

BillsFever21
11-20-2005, 04:51 PM
He dropped 55 yards and a TD worth of passes in the first 10 minutes of the game. Only 6 more weeks left of him.

Just take him off the field and get Parrish the snaps instead. It can't get any worse.

Nighthawk
11-20-2005, 04:53 PM
you and me both!

Novacane
11-20-2005, 04:54 PM
If we had a real coach they'd make a statement and cut his ass tomorrow.

BillsFever21
11-20-2005, 04:58 PM
What the hell was Evans and Moulds BOTH doing on the bench in the first place on that rollout pass for 20 yards he dropped.

Reed and Aiken the only two WR's on the field? Mularkey needs to go too. You know Donahoe won't fire him though. It will be another wasted year in 2006.

sba
11-20-2005, 05:01 PM
I am agreeing with this.

Tiburon1724
11-21-2005, 05:34 PM
It was unbelievable that they left him in, giving him the opportunity to drop MORE passes! Absoutely put Roscoe in there and get Reed out! If I were Mularkey I'd have pulled him the 2nd pass he dropped!!

Devin
11-21-2005, 06:43 PM
He dropped 55 yards and a TD worth of passes in the first 10 minutes of the game. Only 6 more weeks left of him.

Just take him off the field and get Parrish the snaps instead. It can't get any worse.

Agree 100%. I said this during/after the game.

JP would have been around 225 with 2 TD's and another solid week for our young QB.

Mudflap1
11-21-2005, 06:47 PM
Interestingly, the guy gets open. He just can't catch. Kind of defeats the whole purpose of being a WIDE RECEIVER!

Cut him after the season for sure.

Jon

Michael82
11-21-2005, 08:01 PM
He's one of the only receivers that is friendly towards JP Losman and has a good connection with him, oh and Lee Evans too. Eric Moulds is too busy being a ***** to JP. :ill:

Lexwhat
11-21-2005, 09:07 PM
If we had a real coach they'd make a statement and cut his ass tomorrow.

They did that last year with Bobby Shaw, and Josh Reed is more deserving! The loser doesn't ever seem to wanna play hard.

You know, sometimes I think that hes doing that stuff on purpose. I could not believe the kind of catch he tried to make in the end zone where he wasnt EVEN CLOSE. He looked like one of those kids in pick-up football games where the opposing team leaves the loser alone because they know he wont catch it anyways.

Sad.

Lexwhat
11-21-2005, 09:08 PM
Does anyone else get the feeling hes doing it on purpose? It's one thing to drop a tough ball, but another to completely whiff on an air ball coming your way.

It disgusts me that he represents our franchise.

Drive 4 Five
11-21-2005, 09:18 PM
Does anyone else get the feeling hes doing it on purpose? It's one thing to drop a tough ball, but another to completely whiff on an air ball coming your way.

It disgusts me that he represents our franchise.

Man I hope not. I suppose it is possible. I'm actually beginning to believe that McGahee is playing like crap on purpose to get the hell out of town. The way things are looking, I can't say I blame him.

Mahdi
11-21-2005, 09:44 PM
What the hell was Evans and Moulds BOTH doing on the bench in the first place on that rollout pass for 20 yards he dropped.

Reed and Aiken the only two WR's on the field? Mularkey needs to go too. You know Donahoe won't fire him though. It will be another wasted year in 2006.
The logic behind having Reed and Aiken both on the field at the same time is that they are the best run blocking WRs we have. So the idea is to sell the run and then hit a big pass play. They assumed Reed would catch the ball.

Drive 4 Five
11-21-2005, 09:48 PM
The logic behind having Reed and Aiken both on the field at the same time is that they are the best run blocking WRs we have. So the idea is to sell the run and then hit a big pass play. They assumed Reed would catch the ball.

And this kind of logic is precisely the reason I turned off the game yesterday (right after that play) and the reason that this team will never contend for anything outside of not being the cellar dweller of the AFC East while Mularkey is coaching our team.