PDA

View Full Version : losman sucks

X-Era
11-20-2005, 05:48 PM
frikkin losman blows more than the biggest los that ever lossed its lossety los.

he frikkin loses stinkin losman

figured id beat folks to the punch.

this is td's make or break offseaon. it better be big changes with big upgrades or im sending in dona-qaida to take him out.

no more bennie andersons or ross tuckers, steve hutchinson or bust. i dont care if you cut moulds posey and mike to do it.

Kerr
11-20-2005, 05:52 PM
I guess this means you're gonna have to change your username now.

Meathead
11-20-2005, 05:53 PM
i think he'll be fine in the long run

we got some more ugly football to watch in the meantime

dannyek71
11-20-2005, 05:55 PM
JP hasnt played the greatest, but the team has much worse problems than him.

Novacane
11-20-2005, 05:57 PM
They've got to leave him in. This team is going nowhere

BillsFever21
11-20-2005, 05:58 PM
Not much you can do when the coaching staff has been clueless and all the defense has to do is sit back and wait for your pass cause the defense hasn't made them punt all day.

He made some some nice plays before all hell broke loose and then you have guys like Reed dropping everything.

Nobody could've done anything today. He's done the best he can with this game. The only gameplan is to drop back and pass and hope something happens.

X-Era
11-20-2005, 05:59 PM
i think he'll be fine in the long run
we got some more ugly football to watch in the meantime

ya but im having atough with whether i should become a hole-cummer or a jesse palmer fan. so much time so many backups to choose from.

seriously, losman has all we need. its too bad td cant build a decent team or we would be much better. losman is in the same boat with carr right now

BillsFever21
11-20-2005, 06:01 PM
ya but im having atough with whether i should become a hole-cummer or a jesse palmer fan. so much time so many backups to choose from.

seriously, losman has all we need. its too bad td cant build a decent team or we would be much better. losman is in the same boat with carr right now

Nothing is ever gonna happen as long as Mularkey is the HC. This guy is clueless. Coaching is the only excuse for a game like this.

X-Era
11-20-2005, 06:06 PM
watch that idiot mm start holcomb next week. your laughing at our mess today, just wait.

i dont think even he could be that dumb

Jeff1220
11-20-2005, 06:08 PM
Nothing is ever gonna happen as long as Mularkey is the HC. This guy is clueless. Coaching is the only excuse for a game like this.

Agreed. As of today, I am 100% on the fire-Mularkey bandwagon. He doesn't need 3 seasons to show us he can't coach. He took care of that in the first 5-6 weeks of this season and continues the trend each week. Even the 4 wins the team has seem to have been won in spite of the coaching.

TheBrownBear
11-20-2005, 06:12 PM
Blowsmen does suck. But his teammates and coaching staff suck just as bad as him.

It's official. TD must go. Add Mularkey and Gray to the list as well. It's sad, but after five straight years of mediocrity, I've pretty much stopped caring about the Bills. I'll always be a fan, but the passion has been sucked out of me by the losers who have been running the team into the ground.

Devin
11-20-2005, 06:15 PM
JP hasnt been to bad today to be honest sure the INT sucked, but look at what hes doing when he has time to throw.

Our OL should be murdered. Literally. (not figurativley like they were on tv today).

******s.

paladin warrior
11-20-2005, 06:22 PM
Yeahhh I knew it!!!!! Jp is stink. WELL I did not vote for him to play this sunday. I vote for holcomb.

djjimkelly
11-20-2005, 06:24 PM
i guess the few drops early when it was a game where JP's fault lol

djjimkelly
11-20-2005, 06:27 PM
if any of u truly think JP is at fault becuz D plays 10 yards off wrs or the wrs specifically reed cant catch ur fools holcomb cannot do half the thing JP does. this is gonna be ok JP will learn on fly for rest of the year hopefully

HHURRICANE
11-20-2005, 06:39 PM
frikkin losman blows more than the biggest los that ever lossed its lossety los.

he frikkin loses stinkin losman

figured id beat folks to the punch.

this is td's make or break offseaon. it better be big changes with big upgrades or im sending in dona-qaida to take him out.

no more bennie andersons or ross tuckers, steve hutchinson or bust. i dont care if you cut moulds posey and mike to do it.

Can you sober up before you post?!!

HHURRICANE
11-20-2005, 06:40 PM
Sorry, I used your quote be accident!! Still getting used to the new display!!

TigerJ
11-20-2005, 06:52 PM
Yeahhh I knew it!!!!! Jp is stink. WELL I did not vote for him to play this sunday. I vote for holcomb.

Yeah, if Holcomb had been playing, the officials never would have been so quick to blow the play dead where Clements recovered the SD receiver's fumble on SD's second touchdown drive. Besides making the officials hate the Bills, Losman makes Reed ten times worse, and all the linemen become incompetent. They don't want to block for a mobile QB. It makes them feel as if they're not needed. Losman has to go.