PDA

View Full Version : Dont Blame it on JP

Ngxtreme13
11-20-2005, 05:55 PM
Jp played pretty good and got us out of a lot of tight spots

OUR OL SUCKS!

paladin warrior
11-20-2005, 06:00 PM
:wtf: He is stink man :baghead: .Jp will get better until 5 yrs from now.

Jeff1220
11-20-2005, 06:14 PM
I agree. This loss is far from being on JP's shoulders. Defense gets the most of the blame, but dropped passes and missed blocks are pretty high on the list as well. I want to know why our pro bowl CB keeps getting smoked for TDs. :rage:

Devin
11-20-2005, 06:16 PM
JP played very well and when he had more then 1 second to stand in the pocket he made the tosses.

Our OL has to be remedied.

JefftheBillsfan
11-20-2005, 06:22 PM
anyone that pins this loss on jp doesnt know football imo

Mahdi
11-20-2005, 06:25 PM
Mularkey better not go back to Holcomb in hopes of "saving the season"...its time to roll with JP and let him learn.

HHURRICANE
11-20-2005, 06:44 PM
:wtf: He is stink man :baghead: .Jp will get better until 5 yrs from now.

Quit drinking before you post. This was not JP's fault. Did you watch the game?!! He played as well as could be expected!!

pintonick96
11-20-2005, 06:48 PM
I thought he looked real good in there today.

pintonick96
11-20-2005, 06:48 PM
we should still get brad banks

ryjam282
11-20-2005, 06:55 PM
Yeah, this was an absolute joke. I just couldn't believe how bad the whole O-line looked today...And, who was the lineman that when it was 4th and 23 or something like that that gave up the sack and after he did, he just threw his arms down in disgust? What was he signaling? That he is just horrible or was he blaming JP for that? This team is pretty useless. Can't do anything on O and our D is a sive.....WE NEED SOME CHANGES....I think we need to release everyone on the O-line and then use any available money we have left and overpay or whatever to get some decent lineman in here.

ryjam282
11-20-2005, 06:55 PM
Yeah, this was an absolute joke. I just couldn't believe how bad the whole O-line looked today...And, who was the lineman that when it was 4th and 23 or something like that that gave up the sack and after he did, he just threw his arms down in disgust? What was he signaling? That he is just horrible or was he blaming JP for that? This team is pretty useless. Can't do anything on O and our D is a sive.....WE NEED SOME CHANGES....I think we need to release everyone on the O-line and then use any available money we have left and overpay or whatever to get some decent lineman in here.

Philagape
11-20-2005, 06:57 PM
We would have lost with Peyton Manning as our QB

HHURRICANE
11-20-2005, 07:10 PM

You are correct!!:peace:

DaBills
11-20-2005, 08:01 PM
This was a total stink-ass loss today for the whole team. Normally, you'd expect a team to make up for the lack of skill players will some kind of scheme, but SD's drives looked like they were sponsored by Vasoline® 'cuz we got ****ed.

While JP did have a lot of pressure all day, he did make his share of bad throws. Having said that, I agree too that both Manning brothers with Vick in the backfield would've gotten sacked today.

The playcalling totally put this team behind the 8-ball before it started. How do you get inside the redzone and still keep firing passes into the endzone and bypass the run? Or a rollout or bootleg? JP's got the speed, so why not?

And then we're behind, and we go to the run to keep their O off the field in the second half, but then you keep rushing up the middle where you get stopped. I don't get it.

X-Era
11-20-2005, 08:42 PM

On that one I have to disagree. If you had said any other name in the NFL, I would say absolutely. But, Peyton would NEVER have let Moulds second guess him and would NEVER have let his o-line play that bad. Peyton would have played much much better. To me it proves that we need a fiery leader like Kelly again, ohh we have one in Losman only our over the hill vets who are headed to the nursing home keep trash talking him and forcing him to be benched.

Philagape
11-20-2005, 09:49 PM
Could Peyton have scored 49 points?

Jeff981X-Qc
11-20-2005, 10:13 PM
definitely not. and just before the loss , I subscribed to NFL sunday ticket (I was all happy, finally the service was available in my city,quebec city), they call me one hour later to tell me that the service was unavailable in my city! (damn)

To come back to the game, everytime one player doesnt play to his hability, we lose. McGahee 10 carries for 39 yards? what is that. And will Moulds ever shut up and be the receiver that he was. Almost glad I missed the game.

X-Era
11-20-2005, 10:41 PM
Could Peyton have scored 49 points?

Umm, yes.

Peyton, like many great players makes everyone around him much much better.

Ghee wouldnt it be nice to be in THAT situation?

Just might get there if we would get out of our negativity and stand behind our young guy with loads of talent and the RIGHT attitude!

ublinkwescore
11-21-2005, 01:55 AM
Too bad Clements got screwed out of a fumble recovery...

Not that it would have really done any good (maybe made this loss a litte less ugly at best)