Fiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrreeeeeeeedd head coach!!!! tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paladin warrior
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrreeeeeeeedd head coach!!!! tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fired the f***ing head coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tomorrow and worse def coach.!!!!!! Our player all hurt... Colts will win in superbowl kick the Patriot ASS!!!!!!!!!!!! 5yrs without playoff!!!!!!!!!! TD Is a f*** S***head!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrreeeeeeeedd head coach!!!! tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frankenstein afraid of Fire!

TD like frankenstein!

Comment

• slakjaw157
      • Oct 2003

Re: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrreeeeeeeedd head coach!!!! tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by paladin warrior
      Fired the f***ing head coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tomorrow and worse def coach.!!!!!! Our player all hurt... Colts will win in superbowl kick the Patriot ASS!!!!!!!!!!!! 5yrs without playoff!!!!!!!!!! TD Is a f*** S***head!!!!!!!!!!!!
      UM ok, I think I know what you're trying to say, wait a sec, ........nope I'm still lost.

I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be sir. Do you maggots understand that?

Comment

Working...
      X