PDA

View Full Version : The Official Fire TD Now Thread

Mr. Cynical
11-20-2005, 06:14 PM
Hopefully after this embarassment Ralph will put down the Kool Aid and wake the f**k up and fire TD. Now. I don't care if we have 6 games to go. Promote Modrak to keep the lights on for the rest of the season and then fire him as well and start over.

Hey Ralph,

FIRE TD NOW!

Kerr
11-20-2005, 06:16 PM
Fire TD and Mularkey and his band of merrymen, except for bobby april.

Jeff1220
11-20-2005, 06:17 PM
:machgun: TD

Mr. Cynical
11-20-2005, 06:20 PM
Yes, it is time for drastic measures. We are not going anywhere and the team is a joke. There is some talent on it, yes, but whatever talent we have is getting destroyed by incompentent coaching and by key missing pieces of the puzzle, e.g., the oline.

TD has had MORE THAN ENOUGH chances to make this a playoff team. 5 years and we still linger at the bottom of the league.

TD SUCKS.

Turf
Donahoe sucks. I'm in.

Billzz
ok ok sign me up even though it means nothing to anyone that matters.

Novacane
11-20-2005, 06:22 PM
He'll make some bs excuse and the old fart will buy it and give him another year

Mr. Cynical
11-20-2005, 06:22 PM
Coaches gameplan the games. When the plan fails, the team fails.

Coaches are supposed to motivate the players. When the players aren't motivated, the team fails.

The GM hires the coaches.

The blame is clear for all to see.

hammerbillsfan
11-20-2005, 06:23 PM
X hammerbillsfan

Fire Tom DonaHOE right now!

Philagape
11-20-2005, 06:59 PM
Where's that petition site? I'll sign it 500 times

Kerr
11-20-2005, 07:02 PM
Hey Cynical, perhaps you should get a petition started at a petition online site. I believe a poster from another board tried this when everyone wanted Gilbride and Williams gone a few years back.

BSXIII
11-20-2005, 07:07 PM
He really has turned this team into a joke. His offseason evaluations/scapegoats only set the team further back each year. TD should be fired on the spot before he gets a chance to screw up this roster even more.

Nighthawk
11-20-2005, 07:10 PM
TD...don't let the door hit you on the A$$ on the way out. On the other hand, I hope it hits you so hard that it knocks you out!!!! Take your clown of a head coach with you, too!

Novacane
11-20-2005, 07:11 PM
Hiring Mularkey over Charlie Wies is one of the most idiotic decisions of all time. He should be fired for that alone

HHURRICANE
11-20-2005, 07:14 PM
I agree TD and MM need to go!! Than what?!

baalworship
11-20-2005, 07:16 PM
Hiring Mularkey over Charlie Wies is one of the most idiotic decisions of all time. He should be fired for that alone

Sad but true. A bunch of Bills fans on this site understood that hiring the guy who both Bill Parcells and Belichick trusted to run the other side of the ball was a no-brainer. Not to mention the fact that we saw first hand how his gameplans and adjustments confounded the Bills time and time again.

The only reason Donahoe could have for picking Mularkey over Weis was he was afraid of not being the smartest guy in the room.

don137
11-20-2005, 07:20 PM
TD really has screwed up addressing the OL and hiring head coaches. He had a chose John Fox over Gregg Williams. He had a chance for Charlie Weis but instead of waiting to interview him after the super bowl he hired Mularkey.

Mr. Cynical
11-20-2005, 07:22 PM

2002:

Bills still have Greg Williams.
Panthers get John Fox. Go to Super Bowl the following year in '03. Currently at 7-2.

2003:

Bills still have Greg Williams.
Bengals get Marvin Lewis. Bengals go .500 for first time since '96. Currently at 7-2.

2004:

Bills get Mularkey. Bills currently at 4-6 and 5th straight non-playoff season.

FIRE TD NOW.

Mr. Cynical
11-20-2005, 09:47 PM
The only reason Donahoe could have for picking Mularkey over Weis was he was afraid of not being the smartest guy in the room.

TD = egomaniacal accountant. Nothing more. Look at Pittsburgh. I think it is painfully obvious why they were successful. It was Cowher, not TD.

Historian
11-21-2005, 07:01 AM
Clean House.

Promote Wyche to HC.

Jan Reimers
11-21-2005, 08:04 AM
He can't be fired. He's got those pictures of Ralph with the donkey.

Mr. Cynical
11-22-2005, 03:53 PM
He can't be fired. He's got those pictures of Ralph with the donkey.

That's the only explanation that makes sense.

He has really got to get canned or this team will NEVER become competitive. Mark my words. Just look at Pitt....Cowher carried him. The only thing Moo-larkey can carry is his bucket of rose petals for TD to walk upon.

Michael82
11-22-2005, 04:15 PM
I have always supported Tom Donahoe, but after spending all that money to see the Bills get embarassed in San Diego and spending all the money to see my team in Buffalo, I want his head on a platter. :mad:

This team has talent, but no heart. I don't know what it is about this team, but they are not playing like a team. Hell they don't even act like a team anymore. Tom Donahoe is a great guy for making money and has brought some good talent to Buffalo, but he has ignored both lines or at least not made good decisions with them.

His biggest problem is the head coach issue. He had a good coach in Pittsburgh, but lost in a power struggle and since then isn't willing to bring in someone that will challenge him. It's a shame too, because John Fox, Marvin Lewis, Charlie Weis, Romeo Crennel, Lovie Smith, Tom Coughlin, and maybe even Jim Fassel could all be the head coach right now and any of them seem like a better choice than what we have had so far with TD (Gregg Williams and Mike Mularkey).

chernobylwraiths
11-22-2005, 04:18 PM
I don't think the Bills will get any better with the current team and leadership. Count me in among those that would love to see a whole new start.

First move, offer Ron Wolfe part ownership if you need to then let him pick who he wants.

Hopefully, he will get some talent for the Oline and Dline, dump Josh Reed, Lawyer Milloy, Sam Adams, pretty much the whole Oline, Moulds, Lindell. I would also try and trade Clements and McGahee. I don't like players that can neither put up or shut up.

chernobylwraiths
11-22-2005, 04:22 PM
Just wanted to say that the San Diego game wasn't necessarily the main reason that I no longer have faith in the current leadership. Teams get blown out, even good ones do. I think many people are making way too much of this game. San Diego was well prepared for this game and they played just about as good as they could. Don't forget about Wade Phillips getting his first crack at the team that tried to not pay him and maybe some lingering resentment from AJ Smith and any others who left Buffalo with hard feelings.

OpIv37
11-22-2005, 04:37 PM
I'm on board. TD needs to GO!

Michael82
11-22-2005, 04:40 PM
Just wanted to say that the San Diego game wasn't necessarily the main reason that I no longer have faith in the current leadership. Teams get blown out, even good ones do. I think many people are making way too much of this game. San Diego was well prepared for this game and they played just about as good as they could. Don't forget about Wade Phillips getting his first crack at the team that tried to not pay him and maybe some lingering resentment from AJ Smith and any others who left Buffalo with hard feelings.
it's not just the San Diego game. It's the way the team acted. I sat behind the Bills bench sideline and I kept using my camera to watch them. It was depressing. They were fighting on the sidelines, there was no real emotion. They have no heart. You could tell once the Chargers got up on them, it was over. :ill:

Plus, it's not just this game. They have played like this for most of their 6 losses. :mad:

DraftBoy
11-22-2005, 05:10 PM
My first corse of action would be trying to find somebody, anybody who could take part ownership in this team and KEEP THEM IN BUFFALO!! The worry about FO and Coaching staff, bc it all needs to go.

billsburgh
11-22-2005, 05:19 PM
Isn't it true that TD was given an extension last year? If so, I just dont see Ralph getting rid of him because he would still owe him alot of money and from Ralph's history with Wade, he wont pay him for nothing. so in my opinion, we are stuck with this clown.

Mr. Cynical
12-04-2005, 04:54 PM
Once again, another embarassment warranting TD's ass (and the rest of the coaching staff) to get thrown out of town.

Historian
12-04-2005, 06:00 PM
Its time to clean house.

At the very least, dump Donahoe and make Wyche coach.

Historian
12-04-2005, 06:01 PM
Its time to clean house.

At the very least, dump Donahoe and make Wyche coach.

Mr. Cynical
12-04-2005, 07:03 PM
I wouldn't mind that as a way to finish the season but I'd want someone new in the mix after the season. I want a fiery head coach like Cowher.