PDA

View Full Version : I am right!! Start Listening!!

HHURRICANE
11-20-2005, 06:54 PM
Are we done with the idiots on this site that keep saying we have a shot at the playoffs and Holcomb gives us the best chance to win. Let's review:

1) I have said all along that this is a bad team. Time to admit it and move forward on the rebuilding program. Losman starts the rest of the way.

2) I told you it would be a 2 game swing after this weekend. NE will win the division.

3) Time to come to grips that our Veteran sigings have to go. This means Anderson, Vincent, Milloy, and Posey. It's also time to say goodbye to Moulds, Reed, Denney, Williams and Campbell.

Are we done with the ridiculous posts like "Any given Sunday" and "if we win the rest of our games" Next year is here. Deal with it!

ryjam282
11-20-2005, 06:58 PM
I couldn't agree more...This team is done...I can't wait till March, maybe Reggie Bush will fall to us, but then again he won't have to fall too far. The way I see it, we are looking at a top 5 pick anyways....:down:

HHURRICANE
11-20-2005, 07:18 PM
I am not letting any of you homers off that easy. Lets see: the post about NE losing today, or the "I've got a good feeling post". Crawl out of the woodwork for your punishment!! If I see one "Holcomb should start post" I'm coming to Buffalo to personally beat you!!:brace:

Historian
11-20-2005, 08:08 PM
I couldn't agree more...This team is done...I can't wait till March:

Why?

These idiots will only take another WIDE RECEIVER.

X-Era
11-20-2005, 08:38 PM
Are we done with the idiots on this site that keep saying we have a shot at the playoffs and Holcomb gives us the best chance to win. Let's review:

1) I have said all along that this is a bad team. Time to admit it and move forward on the rebuilding program. Losman starts the rest of the way.

2) I told you it would be a 2 game swing after this weekend. NE will win the division.

3) Time to come to grips that our Veteran sigings have to go. This means Anderson, Vincent, Milloy, and Posey. It's also time to say goodbye to Moulds, Reed, Denney, Williams and Campbell.

Are we done with the ridiculous posts like "Any given Sunday" and "if we win the rest of our games" Next year is here. Deal with it!

Well, there a few guys on your list of to-goes that I would keep. Players in there rookie contracts ought to stay unless they are 1st rounders or have big contracts in which case they should be reduced if they havent proved anything yet. So, Reed and Denney should stay. Williams needs to be rectructured but his injuries maybe means he should just be cut.Im onboard with everyone else.

Billzz
11-20-2005, 08:41 PM
Not over till the fat lady sings.

kinigirly
11-20-2005, 08:41 PM
I am not letting any of you homers off that easy. Lets see: the post about NE losing today, or the "I've got a good feeling post". Crawl out of the woodwork for your punishment!! If I see one "Holcomb should start post" I'm coming to Buffalo to personally beat you!!:brace:

umm yeah...i believe you're looking for skooby

Dozerdog
11-20-2005, 08:45 PM
Yeah! let's all kill ourselves!

Out on the ledge- 1...2...3..Jump!

X-Era
11-20-2005, 08:48 PM
Why?

These idiots will only take another WIDE RECEIVER.
I dont think a team ranked 30th in pass O can go wrong by taking the next Chad Johnson to be honest. BTW, Parrish is NOT Chad Johnson. Steve Smith? maybe. But NOT CHad Johnson.

If Moulds becomes #2 or leaves, we will be devoid of a true stud at WR. I think it can be Evans but we dont know yet.

Im not sure I can disagree with signing a Reggie Wayne or trading for a proven stud. Draft? maybe but no one is really worth of the 10-17 pick at WR at leats not yet so dont worry about it.

I assume you say this because they havent addressed the o-line. I agree but TD made a HUGE mistake, literally in big Mike. Hes now gonna do it again? His stupid ego wont allow it. Especially when he HAS had success with skill players like Evans, and MCGahee and maybe Losman (in his mind). I think he repeats it but grabs a CB like Jimmy Williams who can play FS as well when Clements gets overpaid and leaves.

X-Era
11-20-2005, 09:14 PM
I couldn't agree more...This team is done...I can't wait till March, maybe Reggie Bush will fall to us, but then again he won't have to fall too far. The way I see it, we are looking at a top 5 pick anyways....:down:

I wish that were true but it would take 3 and 13 or worse to be top 3. The Texans, SF, maybe even NYJ will be top 3.

X-Era
11-20-2005, 09:15 PM

Ya know, since this post is shameless back patting. I need some for calling Jerome Mathis a huge stud sleeper. Are you watching the Texans vs. KC game? He ridiculous. Give me a listen during the draft hype, I really enjoy it and have made some pretty good calls.

guy
11-20-2005, 09:23 PM
forget the wr ,we need o and d line in a BAD way!!!!

Billzz
11-20-2005, 09:26 PM

Jury is out on Kevin till he plays but TE may need to be addressed also. Maybe we should watch the final 4 and find our next Gates:)

HHURRICANE
11-20-2005, 09:28 PM
:bf1: :brown: :bow: :bow:
Ya know, since this post is shameless back patting. I need some for calling Jerome Mathis a huge stud sleeper. Are you watching the Texans vs. KC game? He ridiculous. Give me a listen during the draft hype, I really enjoy it and have made some pretty good calls.

X-Era
11-20-2005, 09:33 PM

Agreed hole heartedly. The question is from where. Take a few minutes and read my long post on this.

FA:

OL- The best of the best are guys like LeCharles Bentley and Steve Hutchinson. Id LOVE to have BOTH. BUt TD has an ego issue and is unwilling to pay top dollar for the best at ANY position in FA. Why is he suddenly going to wake up and do it now?

DT- I actually can see TD going the cheapo route again and grabbing some young vets who havent doen much. If you buy into Sam staying and having another big man next to him, you might buy that a guy like Damione Lewis, Ryan Pickett, or Larry Tripplett might be good enough. All of these guys are doable as young vets at a decent price.

Draft:

OL- So, TD may have very well drafted the biggest bust in Bills history in the 4th overall pick Mike Williams. Many are calling for him to cut him or restructure him as an at best starting G, and you think the ego-strapped TD will draft another early round OT who will take years to develop? So he will cut or restructure the 4th overall OT and then re-draft another 1st rounder in the same year? No frikkin way. Should he? Hell ya, but he wont. Its actually OK though. Despite TD's ability to fug things up on teh o-line, the draft is SO deep at OT that he will get one and that player should be pretty good.

DT- Yes, I could see that in the 1st. BUT, TD has had recent success by taking the best overall player, sometimes regardless of need. Example: passing up William Joseph to draft McGahee, how dumb was that? I see him drafting a CB before a DT because Clements is gone and then who starts opposite from McGee? Especially considering a guy like Jimmy Williams looks to go right about between 10-17 where we probably draft and he also could replace one of our overpaid safeties.

Billzz
11-20-2005, 09:40 PM
Aren't most linemen at the top of the wonderlic score? I wonder what MW's scored. You can have all the gifts DNA can offer but maybe he is just dumb?

X-Era
11-20-2005, 09:46 PM
Aren't most linemen at the top of the wonderlic score? I wonder what MW's scored. You can have all the gifts DNA can offer but maybe he is just dumb?

To me the guy is just a big goofy oaf.

Im not willing to give up on him yet unless we cant rehab him at a much reduced cost. I like his potential and think he has looked great in spots. But, hes big and goofy. Is goofy what the Bills should have in mentality at this point?

Hell NO.

DynaPaul
11-20-2005, 09:49 PM
To me the guy is just a big goofy oaf.

Im not willing to give up on him yet unless we cant rehab him at a much reduced cost. I like his potential and think he has looked great in spots. But, hes big and goofy. Is goofy what the Bills should have in mentality at this point?

Hell NO.

I want someone mean, nasty, and offended when someone gets through and lays a finger on his quarterback!

TacklingDummy
11-20-2005, 09:54 PM
Yeah Losman looked impressive when KC played prevent defense and the game was already over.

Losman sucks, 6 more games to prove it to the Losmanites and then maybe the Bills can get another QB.

X-Era
11-20-2005, 09:55 PM
I want someone mean, nasty, and offended when someone gets through and lays a finger on his quarterback!

Amen, Im a fan of Eric Winston and Jeremy Trueblood. I absolutely LOVE Marcus McNeil but I think McNeil goes AFTER our pick and BEFORE our rnd 2 pick.

Williams would crack a joke against clowns like Rodney Harrison.

X-Era
11-20-2005, 09:59 PM
Yeah Losman looked impressive when KC played prevent defense and the game was already over.

Losman sucks, 6 more games to prove it to the Losmanites and then maybe the Bills can get another QB.

Dude, you are like leach on a sick fishes ass at this point. Seriosuly, quit being a misery vulture.

If you hate the damn team that bad just leave. Get away, come back when things are looking up. Your obssession over hating Losman is bordering on psychotic.

TacklingDummy
11-20-2005, 10:03 PM
Truth hurts, I understand.

BAM
11-20-2005, 10:15 PM
Do you feel better now? Such a mature introduction.